Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (17697 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

is that all you can say?
Why not counter what he said with a constructive argument...

They lack the knowledge to do so my brother
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by JIBO4REAL(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
If they knew how to say that PO or Obidents are the terrorists that BOMBED IBADAN, they will spin the NARRATIVE sharply.

The same people that Bombed IBADAN are,
the same people that Bombed Kaduna

Where Kaduna called them Bandits and terrorists. People from IBADAN called them MINERs.

This alone shows you why IBADAN has the highest number of Terrorist Supporters, like MURIC (HAMAS and AL-QEDA) Who have been quiet since the bomb blast in IBADAN.

What do I know sef ...I remember that they are Teaching IGBOs political lessons

grin

Just shut up 🤫
You knows nothing

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 3:12pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

You guy's are the problem of Nigeria,if you are not why did you refuse to join hands with the current president to move the country forward to savage the sinking ship together rather you chose propaganda against the current government.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by nedekid: 3:12pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.
Focus on the discuss, is he or his Obidient followers the cause of Nigeria's current problems?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:12pm On Jan 22
Bobloco:

This thread is not about Peter Obi. Not at all.

The thread is about what The Economist said concerning the worsening insecurity bedeviling the country under Tinubu's watch.
LMAO. The topic title and the content is about Peter Obi and Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by arantess: 3:13pm On Jan 22
casualobserver:

has he explained the money found in the boot of his car or why he diverted state funds into a company his family had interests and his wife was a serving director?

Has he explained his role is the Dasuki money diverted to fidelity bank under his instructions?

Like I say I understand the Ibo support, otherwise Peter Obi can only appeal to the shallow or brain dead!
Coming from someone who voted buhari a braindead man and a drug barons.
Who is braindead now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by nedekid: 3:13pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Pandora man who invested his state resources in his family business
Thief
After all we dodged the bullets
Seems we all dodged the bullet for a cannon shell.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22
blamingthedevil:
This clown no get job?

He never congratulates FG on the arrest of his obidient-kidnappers Chinasa Philip and Nnandi Agu in FCT?

Ur clown president can't even rescue any person without paying ransom to the extent patami came out to say his friend donated 60m. Don't u people have any shame at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Thief
you dodged bullet only to land on top tinubu grenade... lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Ceejay94: 3:14pm On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
If they knew how to say that PO or Obidents are the terrorists that BOMBED IBADAN, they will spin the NARRATIVE sharply.

The same people that Bombed IBADAN are,
the same people that Bombed Kaduna

Where Kaduna called them Bandits and terrorists. People from IBADAN called them MINERs.

This alone shows you why IBADAN has the highest number of Terrorist Supporters, like MURIC (HAMAS and AL-QEDA) Who have been quiet since the bomb blast in IBADAN.

What do I know sef ...I remember that they are Teaching IGBOs political lessons

grin
Indeed they are teaching igbos political lessons 😂

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 3:14pm On Jan 22
was it not this same peter Obi that instructed the then MD of fidelity bank to go and meet Diezani to collect money meant for defense to use for elections? Or is it a different Peter Obi.

What I cannot stand about this man apart from his hypocrisy is that he will bring down anything and anyone to fulfil his ambition..an ambition that by the grace of God will never materialize. Who wants to be the president of a country and joins hands with foreigners to condemn his country...who does that? The same man that tried to pit christians against muslims because he wants to be president.

may God never ever visit us with the like of Peter Obi as president.

The man is scum!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by ajailer(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22
No white washing can wash dis guy clean o
Everyday na to dey play inside mud, na wetin he like b dat. Thank God he now knows that people are castigating him for his holier than thou attitude wey he dey display for his gullibles
You dey castigate those in govt but we all know how u mismanaged Anambra

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by NSK4U(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22
His excellency with people's support

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 3:15pm On Jan 22
This is not a typo error. This is pure illiteracy.

It's not...

You knows nothing. It's..

You know nothing.

Go to school..and stop Ranting..

JIBO4REAL:

Just shut up 🤫
You knows know nothing
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Usmanovic95(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Thief

You dodged a bullet for a missile, Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22
You just said Atiku = Obi.

Clown!
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Ladoja19: 3:17pm On Jan 22
You should have let the bullet hit you rather than your Tinubu's RPG
wediehere1:
Thief

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 3:17pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
You just said Atiku = Obi.

Clown!
Peter Obi is a crook. Cry us a river.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22
Yet yoj support a confirmed drug lord, identify thief, certificate forger and Lagos govt looter
casualobserver:

has he explained the money found in the boot of his car or why he diverted state funds into a company his family had interests and his wife was a serving director?

Has he explained his role is the Dasuki money diverted to fidelity bank under his instructions?

Like I say I understand the Ibo support, otherwise Peter Obi can only appeal to the shallow or brain dead!
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:19pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Yet yoj support a confirmed drug lord, identify thief, certificate forger and Lagos govt looter
You can always open a thread about Tinubu to slander him This thread is about the criminal and thief called Peter Obi.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22
Even if you tell a lie a million times, it won't make it true!
opamoses1:

Peter Obi is a crook. Cry us a river.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22
Nobody in your family has half the integrity of Obi
Slytiger:

You can always open a thread about Tinubu to slander him This thread is about the criminal and thief called Peter Obi.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 3:21pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Even if you tell a lie a million times, it won't make it true!
Your messiah is a thief and a criminal.

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:21pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

LMAO. The topic title and the content is about Peter Obi and Obidients.

Did you read the report from the respected international newsmagazine, The Economist of London

Just say you have been wired to believe everything that seems to portray the Tinubu administration in a bad light is caused by Peter Obi and the Obidients.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 3:22pm On Jan 22
arantess:

Coming from someone who voted buhari a braindead man and a drug barons.
Who is braindead now?

First of all I never voted for Buhari. I have said this many times if you check my post history. I had enough sense to know that a man's antecedents amatter and i was old enough to be alive when Buhari was head of state. i said it at the time that the Anti corruption Buhari was a military man, he cant fight corruption as a civilian who was brought to power by corrupt politicians. I also said I was old enough to remmeber hiow he destroyed the conomy then. That said, i will still maintain that while he did not dissapoint and he messed up the economy and did not fight corruption, he did more for infrastructure than any president or head of state since shagari. facts dont lie.

unlike you I use my brain, i see what a man has done and i can project his future. what Obi did not do as a governor of a homogeneous state for 8 yrs he will not magically develop the brain or capacity to achieve as president of a diverse country like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:22pm On Jan 22
Bobloco:

Did you read the report from the respected international newsmagazine, The Economist of London

Just say you have been wired to believe everything that seems to portray the Tinubu administration in a bad light is caused by Peter Obi and the Obidients.
For reasons best known to you, you think I care about Tinubu or APC LMAO. He was an excellent Governor in Lagos and that's about it.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Isobug: 3:22pm On Jan 22
yarimo:
Foolish man
You are more foolish ......out of thread
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22
This is not said by any judicial panel or anticorruption agency but just one person who probably don't like Obi.

Thats what you wanna believe?
opamoses1:

Your messiah is a thief and a criminal.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by GOZILLA(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Thief
...and embraced bazooka
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:23pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Thief

You dodge a bullet but landed on an intercontinental ballistic missile with Tinubu

Today you are screaming "Ebi pa wa ooo" at Tinubu's convoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu / Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.