Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (17699 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22
Make I no mention CHINAZA a notorious zombient in Abuja before his capture grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 2:56pm On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
If they knew how to say that PO or Obidents are the terrorists that BOMBED IBADAN, they will spin the NARRATIVE sharply.

The same people that Bombed IBADAN are,
the same people that Bombed Kaduna

Where Kaduna called them Bandits and terrorists. People from IBADAN called them MINERs.

This alone shows you why IBADAN has the highest number of Terrorist Supporters, like MURIC (HAMAS and AL-QEDA) Who have been quiet since the bomb blast in IBADAN.

What do I know sef ...I remember that they are Teaching IGBOs political lessons

grin
I'm expecting Obi and his Obidients nonsense to focus more on Igbo killing igbo in the east instead of ranting online.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Blazebond(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22
Rantingpiglets:
If they knew how to say that PO or Obidents are the terrorists that BOMBED IBADAN, they will spin the NARRATIVE sharply.

The same people that Bombed IBADAN are,
the same people that Bombed Kaduna

Where Kaduna called them Bandits and terrorists. People from IBADAN called them MINERs.

This alone shows you why IBADAN has the highest number of Terrorist Supporters, like MURIC (HAMAS and AL-QEDA) Who have been quiet since the bomb blast in IBADAN.

What do I know sef ...I remember that they are Teaching IGBOs political lessons

grin

Na hate and bitterness go kill una,your states are being crippled by violence everyday but you see nothing wrong in it but if it's other states outside of your region having problems you will be the first to comment nonsense,you (Igbo) people are the biggest hypocrites in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by phorget(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country.
.Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often Stoke religious or tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

And we voted them out since 2015...
How long are you going to dwell on your past?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by damkin24(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22
This Gbajue man again. But if a report praise the current administration you turned a blind eye. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 2:57pm On Jan 22
Define bigotry...

Anyway bigots are liars and Propagandist. Both are qualities of APC Supporters, especially from SW.

FACTs cheesy

Slytiger:

As you can see above, I do not support any of the mega political parties, but just like Peter Obi, your bigotry has beclouded your senses.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by spiSeyi: 2:58pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:
How did he loot the country?
From the time of Gen. Sani Abacha as the then NPA chairman( all the funds siphoned by Abacha were been laundered to the offshore account by all his aids who served as Abacha's looting conduit and Obi worked with Abacha for 4yrs, Maj. Amza Al-Mustapha confirmed this ) during GEJ Erra (where the likes of Dansuki and Deziani stole billions of USD) as the major economic advisers and aid. PO and all the past and present PDP members were the genesis of the country's economic woes undecided, the problem with most youths is that they don't know history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:00pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country.
.Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often Stoke religious or tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

If you say Peter Obi looted the country, how are you going to describe what the current president has done to the Lagos State Treasury? It's on record that for over two decades, Tinubu has been criminally siphoning state funds into his private pockets through a blueprint conduit pipe he built from the coffers of Lagos Treasury to his personal company.

9 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 3:00pm On Jan 22
Only a dull head will be asking this foolish question in the midst of all the looting that as been proven against this cursed pathetic criminal Peter Obi.

DamnnNiggarr:
How did he loot the country?
tiswell:
Don't say much my president.
Nigeria's problem is ethnic bigotry and religious sentiments.
3 in 1 country
Theunbothered:
The problems of Nigeria know themselves, they are the ones who start looking for excuses when we want the nonsense they elected to perform.
missionmex:
Don't mind these incurable bulabas.
Stanislause94:
The people’s president cool
UniqueDesigns1:
really
Truth2024:
Now thatz my President,this thier Nonsense Don too much.

GOD Bless Peter Obi.
Rantingpiglets:
Grow up.

Tinubu that built LAGOS according to you, has degraded NIGERIA. The fact that actual Governance is not Worthless and useless Propaganda, shows why Propaganda is OPIUM in the SW laced with mukti-level poverty.

RONU... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:01pm On Jan 22
Bobloco:

If you say Peter Obi looted the country, how are you going to describe what the current president has done to the Lagos State Treasury? It's on record that for over two decades, Tinubu has been criminally siphoning state funds into his private pockets through a blueprint conduit pipe he built from the coffers of Lagos Treasury to his personal company.
This thread is about Peter Obi. You can create a thread in how Tinubu looted his state.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 3:01pm On Jan 22
It has been proven with current FACTs, that the SE is the safest region in the country

Terrorists just bombed IBADAN, but you denied the terrorists and claimed the bomb blast was by MINERS. What a COWARD.

The same terrorists are kidnapping on all major roads from Ekiti-ogun-osun-ondo-kwara-oyo, but you refuse to acknowledge the fact that you are LIVING IN BONDAGE.

Grow up and stop being spoon fed Foolishness from your ancestors..

Blazebond:

Na hate and bitterness go kill una,your states are being crippled by violence everyday but you see nothing wrong in it but if it's other states outside of your region having problems you will be the first to comment nonsense,you (Igbo) people are the biggest hypocrites in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:03pm On Jan 22
Blazebond:

You can imagine, the guy is a bigot and quickly went off topic and started posting about Ibadan and the SW. This thread is about Peter Obi but na Yoruba people full im head. People then wonder why SE has highest BP in Nigeria coupled with the highest number of most unhappy people.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:03pm On Jan 22
Bulabans will still leave The Economist and attack Peter Obi and the Obidients

9 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DamnnNiggarr: 3:03pm On Jan 22
Front0lane:
Only a dull head will be asking this foolish question in the midst of all the looting that as been proven against this cursed pathetic criminal Peter Obi.

What is keeping Pa Tinubu from declaring his own assets; does that (not declaring his assets) also makes him to be as cursed and criminally pathetic as Peter Obi?

5 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 3:03pm On Jan 22
You have started spamming everywhere with useless Propaganda pictures. When they smash you with FACTs, you start crying and calling MODs with you other alternate Monikers.

As regards stealing. EFCC should arrest him na..and stop being a disgrace to even those that employed you...

Front0lane:

7 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Ance4Liverpool: 3:05pm On Jan 22
wediehere1:
Pandora man who invested his state resources in his family business
Thief
After all we dodged the bullets
fool You dodged the bullet and welcomed bomb i hope u are buying fuel for 100 naira in your area.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Dennisochampa: 3:05pm On Jan 22
No you're not but the way you and your supporters go about it is scary and leaves alot to he desired...
Makin it look like a do or die affair just to rule 9ja is not the right way....
Imagine some of your supporters even going as far as verbally abusing anyone who doesn't support the obi movement.....
Well Sha... Obi will never rule 9ja....

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Chibuzoripob: 3:05pm On Jan 22
cool OBI HIM TU LIE.The famous Agulu linus.

🤡 using IPOBIDIENTS balls and heads play ludo game

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opera1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22
But they are very aggressive and tend to constitute nuisance at times

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 3:06pm On Jan 22
IGBOs didn't BOMB IBADAN...

IBADAN is the new GAZA.. cheesy

Larryndelaw:
I'm expecting Obi and his Obidients nonsense to focus more on Igbo killing igbo in the east instead of ranting online.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Honestey: 3:06pm On Jan 22
Obi shouldn't have said this, read between the lines you can't help but feel this man is actually happy that the country is in this bad situation and that's not a presidential material personality for me.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Fizalis(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22
Do Nigerians hate the truth when the speaker ain't their tribesman/woman?

Will Nigerians better suffer than speak truth to power cos the head of state is their tribesman?

These questions have answers that will shock you!

Nigeria don comot for bearing if you ask me!

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Agunesinjaweola: 3:08pm On Jan 22
Is Peter Obi thinking he can turn Nigeria to Mecca overnight if he had won

Buhari rode into a promised mandate and failed woefully !

Haba !!!

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Rantingpiglets: 3:08pm On Jan 22
A newsfeed by Tribune?

The obsession with IGBO events and activities by you is pathetic.

Face IBADAN,that was bombed to GAZA status by people MURIC supports. grin

Slytiger:

As you can see above, I do not support any of the mega political parties, but just like Peter Obi, your bigotry has beclouded your senses.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:08pm On Jan 22
Honestey:
Obi shouldn't have said this, read between the lines you can't help but feel this man is actually happy that the country is in this bad situation and that's not a presidential material personality for me.
He is. He is no different from his fascist Obidients that celebrate anytime there is a bad news.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by chidiakwari: 3:09pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

you’ll be kidnapped soon and I hope no one crowdfunds for you so you can atleast not have to come here to ever say dumb stuff any more

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Theunbothered: 3:09pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

Face the rubbish you voted for and stop disturbing our screens with your wailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Theunbothered: 3:10pm On Jan 22
Blazebond:

There is violence everywhere in the country use your brain for once!

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by nedekid: 3:10pm On Jan 22
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

is that all you can say?
Why not counter what he said with a constructive argument...
Does that one have sense? undecided
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:10pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

This thread is about Peter Obi. You can create a thread in how Tinubu looted his state.

This thread is not about Peter Obi. Not at all.

The thread is about what The Economist said concerning the worsening insecurity bedeviling the country under Tinubu's watch.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by ClearFlair: 3:10pm On Jan 22
APC is truly a disaster

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Slytiger: 3:11pm On Jan 22
Larryndelaw:
For where. They would rather defend criminals e.g. Kanu Nnamdi, the senator locked Uk pirson, Mmesoma, Evans, and now Chinaza.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Ranches: FG To Use Own Land As States Resist / Tinubu’s Monthly Salary N1.2m, Govs N1.1m Unless Reviewed –RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.