Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi (17784 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22
You're deflecting.

Lets stay on Tinubu's performance. You said you're happy with his performance, i asked what indices of development he has improved vs his predecessors and you listed unrelated things. I have shown you examples.

I await the indices that Tinubu has improved since May 29th.
casualobserver:

BS. You are an Obidient, you have been brainwashed, you do t have the capacity for intellectual engagement. I asked you to list his legacies in Anambra. Please check the dictionary for the meaning of legacy first.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Promax4321: 3:53pm On Jan 22
Obi Gregory and IPOBI has destroyed Nigeria and our politics through bigotry and tribalism.

They pray for bad news in Nigeria, wishing Nigeria bad.

Checkout for news in Nigeria and feedback from them. Always happy for bad news and wishing Nigerian bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22
Tinubu has pending cases in court. He only succeeded in blocking some. You know Tinubu is corrupt but Obi is not.

You're trying to paint them with same brush
opamoses1:

Same for Tinubu as well. He has never been found guilty by any court of law, corruption agency, or any judicial panel. But you are just one person that doesn't like Tinubu. Kiss the truth.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Faposky95: 3:57pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.

Y are in the past tense.....
This is here and now.......
The guy up there and his party ain't got wat it takes to take our destinies into the future......
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 3:57pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
You're deflecting.

Lets stay on Tinubu's performance. You said you're happy with his performance, i asked what indices of development he has improved vs his predecessors and you listed unrelated things. I have shown you examples.

I await the indices that Tinubu has improved since May 29th.

i am not deflecting i said tell me what Obi did. I have already told you that pain must come first after structural change. the structural changes i have already told you. These thing will not manifest in 8 months. Nobody is denying that things are hard now. It is a sacrifice to a better future. it is only a shallow mind (typical Obidient ) that will think things will turn around after 7 months. I am ready to concede that indices are bad but that is part of the process, it is essential for the journey.

Now tell me what are Peter Obi's legacies in 8 years in office?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 3:58pm On Jan 22
Promax4321:
Obi Gregory and IPOBI has destroyed Nigeria and our politics through bigotry and tribalism.

They pray for bad news in Nigeria, wishing Nigeria bad.

Checkout for news in Nigeria and feedback from them. Always happy for bad news and wishing Nigerian bad.

Nobody is wishing Nigeria bad except your criminal Emilokan who has looted and buried Nigeria Economy with his incompetence. Even useless Buhari is far better than Tinubu
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Theunbothered: 4:00pm On Jan 22
Front0lane:
Only a dull head will be asking this foolish question in the midst of all the looting that as been proven against this cursed pathetic criminal Peter Obi.

Stop calling Obi's name you Ronu bastards should enjoy the calamity you voted for

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:01pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Tinubu has pending cases in court. He only succeeded in blocking some. You know Tinubu is corrupt but Obi is not.

You're trying to paint them with same brush
Did you just say Peter Obi is not corrupt. I did not know I have been replying a joker grin. I am sure you also believe that father Christmas and the tooth fairy are real.

Ps: Tinubu has NO pending criminal case in court.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 4:04pm On Jan 22
casualobserver:

i am not deflecting i said tell me what Obi did. I have already told you that pain must come first after structural change. the structural changes i have already told you. These thing will not manifest in 8 months. Nobody is denying that things are hard now. It is a sacrifice to a better future. it is only a shallow mind (typical Obidient ) that will think things will turn around after 7 months. I am ready to concede that indices are bad but that is part of the process, it is essential for the journey.

After reading your comment I come to conclusion that you have no answer to the question he asked you, anyway I’m not surprised because most of Emilokan supporters lack critical thinking and very lousy

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Benjaminy: 4:05pm On Jan 22
It'll be difficult for Nigeria to change.
You know why?
This country has the highest Number of fo*ls in Africa.

Just imagine how some are still attacking him, whilst defending the negligence, cluelessness and atrocities of Tinubu and his evil party, even as the country is sinking, gradually turning into ,if not becoming worse than Afghanistan. Just look at this thread, how some people who claim to have working brains are digging out every single lie on the internet against the man. They don't even have any reasonable counter against his assessment and criticism.
Are people cursed in this country, or are their brains used for rituals?

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 4:05pm On Jan 22
Wahabfuture:

After reading your comment I come to conclusion that you have no answer to the question he asked you, anyway I’m not surprised because most of Emilokan supporters lack critical thinking and very lousy

List your own now and put me to shame? Tinubu has just started. Obi completed 8 years.

Is it that difficult for you to list his accomplishments?

i have already told you that government revenues have increased as a result of tough structural measures taken which previous governments had been afraid to take. This means there is more money for social programs but social programs do not manifest in 7 months. Already FAAC allocations to states have doubled. In the meantime I have said I am happy to concede things are tough, those of us with brains did not expect things to be good overnight.

You are now 2, between the 2 of you i am sure you can list for us Peter Obi's legacies after 8 years!

people are reading o...abi no legacy?

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 4:06pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:
He is a member of the ruling class that looted the country. Atiku paid millions of dollars in bribery to the PDP delegates for the ticket in 2019. Peter Obi was his vice.

He is no different from any Nigerian politician. He would also often stoke religious or ethnic tribal bigotry to try and win elections when he was in APGA.
You successfully defeated the actual post and deviate from it the boom jump into calling PDP looters oh yeah they were looting the country at the same time working very hard for it not to show in the country’s economy but such can’t be said in Buhari and Tinubu’s administration Berta Edun is just how many months old in office as a minister but was involved in huge corruption scandals I leave you to do the mathematics yourself to see if PDP or Peter Obi and Obidients are actually the problem you are facing in this country, is time to grown pass this foolish system of politics y’all play and face the real reality

As far as I am concerned there’s no country that’s completely free from Corruption but when the political elites are looting the country and making it hard for the people to live that’s where the problems come in, no government in the world is free from corruption but don’t show it to the people or make policies that affects their basic needs, some of us never understand this logic, APC&BUHARI plus Tinubu have no human sympathy they make decision regardless of how the masses will feel or what they will pass through it’s not their concern they will come next 4yrs to play another religious card for people like you and still foolishly vote for them
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:06pm On Jan 22
Peter Obi, one of the worst governors in the history of Nigeria

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22
Obi is not the one in Aso Rock even though his mandate was stolen.

When Obj came, things started improving immediately. The improvements continued until Jonathan, infact the minister of finace said that last time the economy grew was in 2014.

You said the structural changes(even though they're not structural) Tinubu is making will improve things eventually. You're speaking as though it wasnt his party that was in power for 8yrs and he supported the previous govt 100% and plans to continue where they stopped.

So in your wisdom, you believe petrol will come down below N195 and exchange rate below N500 because to improve versus your predecessor means these prices should fall below. You know he has no capacity to do this, dont you?
casualobserver:

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 4:07pm On Jan 22
Have you bastard father come arrest me now

Theunbothered:

Stop calling Obi's name you Ronu bastards should enjoy the calamity you voted for
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 4:07pm On Jan 22
opamoses1:

Did you just say Peter Obi is not corrupt. I did not know I have been replying a joker grin. I am sure you also believe that father Christmas and the tooth fairy are real.

Yes, Obi is not corrupt and if you believe he is corrupt then prove it to Nairaland or shut it.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Cj4charles(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22
blamingthedevil:
This clown no get job?

He never congratulates FG on the arrest of his obidient-kidnappers Chinasa Philip and Nnandi Agu in FCT?
the other once arrested, what stops them from calling their names
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:07pm On Jan 22
Wahabfuture:

Yes, Obi is not corrupt and if you believe he is corrupt then prove it to Nairaland or shut it.
Same way you can't prove that Tinubu is corrupt.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:07pm On Jan 22
blamingthedevil:
This clown no get job?

He never congratulates FG on the arrest of his obidient-kidnappers Chinasa Philip and Nnandi Agu in FCT?
grin
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by wale2324(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22
yarimo:
Foolish man

by their post you shall know them tongue
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:08pm On Jan 22
Peter Obi.

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:09pm On Jan 22
The internet never forgets indeed

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Diligence: 4:10pm On Jan 22
Mr Peter Obi reminds us this popular point people make: What was Ordered Vs What was Delivered

Nigerians ORDERED Mr Peter Obi
BUT INEC delivered Tinubu!
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 4:10pm On Jan 22
Werey you and ya obituarists are Internet cry babies and unclultured werey, we will always remember you for it..

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Front0lane: 4:10pm On Jan 22
Of course when the criminal is exposed a dull headed ipob like you is bound to cry foul but the way you ask EFCC to arrest the Pandora Criminal is that how you call them to arrest other politician without denigrating insulting n abusing them.

So for your mind this cursed bastard Pandora Criminal Peter should not be insulted or called the criminal he truly his because of your irredeemable bigotry n chronic foolishness ba ?!

Rantingpiglets:
You have started spamming everywhere with useless Propaganda pictures. When they smash you with FACTs, you start crying and calling MODs with you other alternate Monikers.

As regards stealing. EFCC should arrest him na..and stop being a disgrace to even those that employed you...

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:10pm On Jan 22
Gbajue people

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by tunde1200(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22
Useless man of Nigeria from the hating re...... Lol
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by opamoses1: 4:11pm On Jan 22
Diligence:
Mr Peter Obi reminds us this popular point people make: What was Ordered Vs What was Delivered

Nigerians ORDERED Mr Peter Obi
BUT INEC delivered Tinubu!

Tinubu won the election the moment PDP crooks (Atiku, Obi and Kwawkanso) decided to split their votes. The G5 PDP governors also added to their misery.
Ps: Obi is highly unpopular in the North.
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Wahabfuture: 4:11pm On Jan 22
Front0lane:
Have you bastard father come arrest me now

Can you allow Government to forfeit your hard earned money? your lord and savior Emilokan forfeited a whole total of 460 thousand US Dollars in 1993
Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by casualobserver: 4:12pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Obi is not the one in Aso Rock even though his mandate was stolen.

When Obj came, things started improving immediately. The improvements continued until Jonathan, infact the minister of finace said that last time the economy grew was in 2014.

You said the structural changes(even though they're not structural) Tinubu is making will improve things eventually. You're speaking as though it wasnt his party that was in power for 8yrs and he supported the previous govt 100% and plans to continue where they stopped.

So in your wisdom, you believe petrol will come down below N195 and exchange rate below N500 because to improve versus your predecessor means these prices should fall below. You know he has no capacity to do this, dont you?

he was the one in AWKA house, tell us what he did in 8 years there. so that we can realise we made a mistake and the error of our ways and vote for him in 2027. Right now if he is the messiah you should be very happy to provide evidence. i hope you know it is people like me that can make him president, so stop avoiding the issue and list his accomplishments. without our vote he cannot be president. if he is that good I am sure you want him to be president.

oya start listing his legacies so we can repent! abi legacy no dey?

Even Buhari bad as he was for the economy, i can list lagos Ibadan rail lagos ibadan express, 2nd Niger bridge...things my grand children will see....list your own.

The mark of a leader is what endures after him. Awolowo left government in 1959, we are still talking about him in the SW because you go to Ilupeju..awo did it, IIkeja Awo, Cocoa house, awo, Liberty stadium Awo, free education, Awo, Obafemi Awolowo Univrsirty..na Awo too, the list goes on...the man left power in 1959 and died in 1986, till today we are talking about legacy...he was only in power for 7 years Obi was in power for 8. Obi is the messiah but to list legacy dey hard you? Please tell us because the only legacy we know is diverting money for soldiers into his bank and diverting statefunds into family business!

1 Like

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22
Suit yourself but Tinubu will eventually answer for his corruption
opamoses1:

Re: Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22
Slytiger:

Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Primaries: Fayemi Commends Tinubu, Ganduje, Slams Oshiomhole / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls / Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.