Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists (5149 Views)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Majikmaleek: 8:14am On Jan 23
Which performance?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Lemos14: 8:14am On Jan 23
What is his business with Christian association of Nigeria? How does that relate to his cabinet?

1 Like

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by lexy2014: 8:14am On Jan 23
Techplanner:
All we need is good governance, it doesn't matter how many minister

It matters.

If it doesn't matter, why use plenty people to do a job that few people can do?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by chukiz(m): 8:15am On Jan 23
For your mind you dey perform.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by seguno2: 8:19am On Jan 23
cenaman:
Give tilumbu 20yrs to rule he wont change anything, rather he will take us 20yrs backward

What a coincidence that you are saying approximately what Daniel Bwala said about him.

dre11:
Joining APC Makes the Brain Stop Working’ and 4 More Daniel Bwala Anti-Tinubu Remarks

‘EVEN IF YOU GIVE TINUBU 30 YEARS, NOTHING WILL WORK‘

On December 25, 2023, Bwala expressed scepticism about President Tinubu’s ability to deliver within his four-year term. He argued that waiting for significant changes under Tinubu’s administration might not be feasible.

Bwala said, “When people talk about being patient and waiting, you have to look at the time frame the public officer is expected to execute the work. The President has just been voted into a term of four years. He is eight months into the term, which constitutes 31.8 percent of the total time that he has. He has less than 70 percent time in government; when is that going to happen? When President Buhari took over in 2015, it was the same language, and we patiently followed and he finished the first term and finished the second term. When there is a fundamental problem with policy, time is irrelevant; 30 years, it will not work.”

‘TINUBU’S CABINET MEMBERS WON’T PERFORM MORE THAN 15%‘

In August 2023, Bwala said that the cabinet members appointed by Tinubu would not perform beyond 15 percent because the President seemed more focused on politics than governance.

“I feel that when it comes to the number of ministers, he (Tinubu) was more particular about politics than governance. The number of governors in the cabinet and the portfolios assigned to some individuals were purely political. I don’t have an expectation of a performance that is going to be beyond 15 percent, looking at the cabinet members,” he said.

‘TINUBU IS PRESIDENT-SELECT, NOT PRESIDENT-ELECT’

In May 2023, Bwala said Tinubu was the ‘president-select’, and not the ‘president-elect’. He said Tinubu was selected by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as their preferred candidate.

His words: “Now we are in court to say that it was a rigged process. As long as there is no final determination of the matter, we have every right under law, equity and justice to hold the opinion that we express that he is a president-select and not a president-elect.”

‘THE PDP CLEARLY WON THE ELECTION BUT APC RIGGED IT‘

Following the 2023 presidential polls, Bwala said his party won the election and alleged that the APC rigged it to emerge as the winner.

Bwala, who disclosed this in an interview with Arise TV in March 2023, said, “We clearly won. In fact, if these results were allowed to be read from the result sheet, we won with over 1 million vote. Nigerian people voted PDP as the winner of this election, but history and posterity is the one that will judge.”

‘JOINING APC MAKES THE HUMAN BRAIN STOP WORKING’

Bwala made a post on X in November 2022: “The human brain is unique and miraculous. It works and functions optically 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, until you join APC, then it stops working.”

SOURCE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by bluecircle470: 8:22am On Jan 23
cenaman:
Give tilumbu 20yrs to rule he wont change anything, rather he will take us 20yrs backward. Give him $1k worth of white powder and watch him turn it to multi millions dollars in a month.

You’re just wailing
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by cenaman(m): 8:23am On Jan 23
AFYH1:

Did you say "if you fail". Someone that has failed already
he failed from his first speech

1 Like

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by nkemjacob2(m): 8:30am On Jan 23
Even as they are much they are still not performing

1 Like

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by cenaman(m): 8:30am On Jan 23
Vischy:

They decided to use God given brains to vote in idiots,only to start praying for change.

grin grin even God dey vex like dis

2 Likes

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by AFYH1: 8:35am On Jan 23
Blakjewelry:

Nope he hasn't, he only made some very tough choices.
'Tough choices', to the detriment of the masses. How about setting in place measures to curb the adverse effects. You are dealing with 230m+ people for heaven's sake with 180m+ multidimensionally poor. But buying presidential yatch, renovating presidential palaces, building new ones and allocating huge sums for frivolities to the presidency becomes top priority
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by AFYH1: 8:35am On Jan 23
cenaman:
he failed from his first speech
The onset
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Blakjewelry(m): 8:39am On Jan 23
Vischy:

You knew it will affect us all and you voted failures because of tribalism.

Story for the gods...
You people are sick. So hoping he succeeds automatically means voting for him? I am a very logical person, atiku was my candidate and I have been following Peter long before you guys started following him. He would have also find himself inside this same difficult situation. I am not a sentimentalist, in 2012, I told who care to listen back then, that if we don't deal with the issue of fuel subsidy then we will still have to face some day maybe even at a bad day and here we are.
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Ironbull: 8:40am On Jan 23
cenaman:
Give tilumbu 20yrs to rule he wont change anything, rather he will take us 20yrs backward. Give him $1k worth of white powder and watch him turn it to multi millions dollars in a month.

That is your headache. You kept talking white powder as if you have seen white powder before. Is Tinubu not even better with white powder than someone traffickig white powder that led to his father been murder by his drug syndicates?

Either you like it or not Tinubu will rule over you for 8 years with no interruption if you are not happy with that Japa biko. Tinubu should never reduce his cabinet because you are all alive when Buhari nearly skinned us all alive the noise was not these loud so pls do your worst.

You think only you get loud mouth ba?

Nonsense!!!
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Ironbull: 8:49am On Jan 23
Blakjewelry:

You people are sick. So hoping he succeeds automatically means voting for him? I am a very logical person, atiku was my candidate and I have been following Peter long before you guys started following him. He would have also find himself inside this same difficult situation. I am not a sentimentalist, in 2012, I told who care to listen back then, that if we don't deal with the issue of fuel subsidy then we will still have to face some day maybe even at a bad day and here we are.

Pls ignore them that was why Zazzou called them lazy 2 days ago.

Laziness 100%
Creativity 0%
Focus 0%
Dead brain 100%
All they want is to sit and be expecting miracles and mannas from heaven depositing their destiny in the hand of a mortal man that can change anytime.

Since 2015 I have been warning them this is coming and some sensible comrades here warned them, mbannu dem never listened they were busy here wasting their life and their time firing missiles here there against buhari.

Subsidy is gone and that is final. No pain no gain. We can't continue living in fool paradise forever.
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by cenaman(m): 8:57am On Jan 23
Majikmaleek:
Which performance?
In za oza room grin

1 Like

Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by cenaman(m): 9:04am On Jan 23
Ironbull:

That is your headache. You kept talking white powder as if you have seen white powder before. Is Tinubu not even better with white powder than someone traffickig white powder that led to his father been murder by his drug syndicates?

Either you like it or not Tinubu will rule over you for 8 years with no interruption if you are not happy with that Japa biko. Tinubu should never reduce his cabinet because you are all alive when Buhari nearly skinned us all alive the noise was not these loud so pls do your worst.

Nonsense!!!
grin grin you sey make I japa? Where i wan japa go again wey i dey Trenton (NEW JERSEY)! na my families and friends back i dey feel for.
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Ironbull: 9:19am On Jan 23
cenaman:
grin grin you sey make I japa? Where i wan japa go again wey i dey Trenton (NEW JERSEY)! na my families and friends back i dey feel for.

Den dey your New Jersey in peace and stop fanning unecessary aggression and hatred here. Ok
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by RIDOO: 9:32am On Jan 23
Which performance?Se una dey perform at all before ni?
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Paramount01(m): 9:35am On Jan 23
iwaeda:

Overbloated team, doing nothing, what is the impact of Minietries of Agriculture, Water Resources abi Blue ocean, Environment, Housing, External affairs. The only one seemingly working is Interior, Tunji-Ojo. APC is sinking Nigeria to abject poverty.
grin grin grin

So ministry of Agriculture should be scrab and likewise environment? I hear you sir, I am sure you are not a graduate
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by enambobo(m): 9:36am On Jan 23
The question is, what have Nigerians benefited since the increase in the number of appointments? Nothing. Things are getting worse instead. It is better it remains as it was. With fuel subsidy gone, one would expect developments in other areas but the opposite is the case.
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Paramount01(m): 9:36am On Jan 23
EdiskyHarry:
You should be ashamed that since you came into Nigeria, the masses are in severe pains, hardship, hunger and misery.

Are you in severe pains?
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Paramount01(m): 9:37am On Jan 23
SoNature:
There are 47 ministers but only 5 active ministers. This goes to show that Nigerians come to public service to serve their pockets and family members.

Mention them abeg
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Paramount01(m): 9:38am On Jan 23
AFYH1:

Did you say "if you fail". Someone that has failed already

Even he has failed in your own eyes before swearing in.
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by AFYH1: 9:50am On Jan 23
Paramount01:

Even he has failed in your own eyes before swearing in.
I go only pardon you if you dey yankee...Buh if na this same naija you dey...
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by PrinceofSarcasm: 10:39am On Jan 23
Ironbull:

Nonsense!!!

Rule 2
.fergie001 lalasticlala Seun mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by iwaeda: 11:06am On Jan 23
Paramount01:

So ministry of Agriculture should be scrab and likewise environment? I hear you sir, I am sure you are not a graduate

You don't know sarcasm. grin grin grin grin
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Never4getU: 2:06pm On Jan 23
cenaman:

Pain Obidients
Re: Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23
This is just a story teller..let see the performance,not story...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigeria's Oil Revenue Be Paid Out To Citizens? / Gowon Advocates Adoption Of Electoral-College For 2015 / Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.