Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated (1910 Views)

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate? / NL Atheists, On What Basis Do You Define Right And Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 8:33am On Jan 29
kingxsamz:

Again, you keep talking about this guy. More reason I believe you're him. I challenge you to never mention that name again when quoting me. 😂
You probably can't because you're hurt that I brought up the stunt you tried to pull some years back.
You forgot you first quoted me and kept mentioning his name in your tantrums as though he's been giving you sleepless nights, as the other atheists that came here, but keep claiming he's failed so why is a so-called failure still giving you phobia?
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by kingxsamz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29
atheistconverta:
You forgot you first quoted me and kept mentioning his name in your tantrums as though he's been giving you sleepless nights, as the other atheists that came here, but keep claiming he's failed so why is a so-called failure still giving you phobia?

The post was too ridiculous to not quote. 😂
This level of clownery cannot be ignored, just like the clown who wanted to end Atheism here (That's If you're not him).
And you're too desperate you had to go several years back to search for so called atheist conversion stories to add more names to your list, even though you claim that atheists converting to Christianity is becoming so rampant. 😂😂
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 10:09am On Jan 30
kingxsamz:

The post was too ridiculous to not quote. 😂
This level of clownery cannot be ignored, just like the clown who wanted to end Atheism here (That's If you're not him).
And you're too desperate you had to go several years back to search for so called atheist conversion stories to add more names to your list, even though you claim that atheists converting to Christianity is becoming so rampant. 😂😂

You must think the same of atheists opening a thread and gloating about what they claim the so-called clown said many years ago. That's far more ridiculous so they must all be clowns!
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by kingxsamz(m): 10:59am On Jan 30
atheistconverta:
You must think the same of atheists opening a thread and gloating about what they claim the so-called clown said many years ago. That's far more ridiculous so they must all be clowns!

No I don't, because unlike you, they didn't come here to paint a narrative about Christianity declining rapidly recently on Nairaland or anywhere else (which it is btw), while only providing 7 names, most which are not even genuine. That's some high level of clownery. 😂
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 4:22pm On Jan 30
kingxsamz:

No I don't, because unlike you, they didn't come here to paint a narrative about Christianity declining rapidly recently on Nairaland or anywhere else (which it is btw), while only providing 7 names, most which are not even genuine. That's some high level of clownery. 😂
You see exactly why i called you hypocrite? You've been here lamenting here about digging up old stories of NL atheist turned Christains and gloating about them, but using a different standard when it comes to you and your fellow atheists doing the same thing and even worse about an old claim. Continue lamenting though if you like, that's your business, but just be rest assured that as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by kingxsamz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30
atheistconverta:
You see exactly why i called you hypocrite? You've been here lamenting here about digging up old stories of NL atheist turned Christains and gloating about them, but using a different standard when it comes to you and your fellow atheists doing the same thing and even worse about an old claim. Continue lamenting though if you like, that's your business, but just be rest assured that as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Can't read all this. I've made my point. Have a good day. 😂👍🏾
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 2:29pm On Jan 31
kingxsamz:

Can't read all this. I've made my point. Have a good day. 😂👍🏾
Ok. I think I have made mine as well. Have a nice day as well.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 5:16am On Feb 01
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 3:24pm On Feb 01
Any atheist wants to come to Christ today?
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 8:35am On Feb 02
Any atheist wants to become wise today?
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 11:35pm On Feb 02
Jesus loves you.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 10:42am On Feb 03
What are you still waiting for?
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 6:54am On Feb 04
Come out of deception.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 2:26pm On Feb 04
atheistconverta:
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 9:14am On Feb 05
atheistconverta:
Anyone?
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 10:35am On Feb 06
atheistconverta:
??
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 6:23pm On Feb 12
Hi everyone.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 6:46pm On Feb 13
Any atheist wanna be wise today?
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 11:59pm On Feb 17
Say no to foolishness today.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 10:21am On Feb 18
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 4:39pm On Feb 18
atheistconverta:
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 8:40am On Feb 20
shocked
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by Maynthemayn: 10:46am On Feb 20
anything base on fear is ugly.
Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by atheistconverta: 1:45pm On Feb 21
Maynthemayn:
anything base on fear is ugly.
Kudos for not liking your post with your other monikers though.

Re: List And Testimonies Of NL ATHEISTS Turned CHRISTIANS - *Updated by Maynthemayn: 2:15pm On Feb 21
atheistconverta:
Kudos for not liking your post with your other monikers though.
Thank you.

So why do you fear this your god?
Only those scared of punishment fears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Prove Of The Existence Of God. / A Young Christian Lady's Torment On HELL. / HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.