Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Youtubers Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youtubers Come In (88 Views)

5 Mistakes That Small Youtubers Make. / Problems That New Youtubers Faces / Youtubers And Vloggers In The House Please Get In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtubers Come In by Vocalessence(f): 9:04am On Jan 23
Having watched most videos uploaded here by content creators, most comments truly don't align well with the Op's voice and frankly speaking, I concur with them.

Here's the catch, you have good contents no doubt but the magic voice that can draw your audience to even check out more of your contents and also subscribe is'nt there.

This is where I come in, with a touch of my golden voice in your contents, the world will yearn to consume more of what you push out. If you are interested, book a session with me and let's create magic.💙
Re: Youtubers Come In by Vocalessence(f): 9:06am On Jan 23
To spice it up. I have ranges of voices. What you get to hear in Mr A's contents won't be same in Mr B's contents.
Re: Youtubers Come In by Vocalessence(f): 9:07am On Jan 23
What are you waiting for? A trial will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Get On-time Valentines Day Cakes Delivery Anywhere In Lagos With Zuzu Delights / Some Businesses, Companies Or Services That You Feel Should Exist.. / Lets Go All Out To Support Team Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.