Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? (1827 Views)

How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by DarkCaesar(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23
I’m in a dicey situation atm, there is this new absurd closeness between my wife’s friend and I to the extent that played a little romance the last time she visited and we both planned this weekend for a match and she even called me today to remind me of it.
The problem right now is I don’t wish to continue with our plan due to the fact that it’s too close to home and my wife would eventually find out and if she doesn’t I believe her friend would start giving her attitudes which might still later cast the act.
I don’t know how to call her and tell her I can’t do it, I’m thinking of ghosting her during the weekend…pls who has been in this situation before?
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by EreluRoz: 6:44pm On Jan 23
Of all people it's your wife's friend? Your type can sleep with their daughters.

No female is safe around you.

12 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by ebubenmuo(f): 6:46pm On Jan 23
Please honor the invitation, it won't change anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Authoreety: 7:00pm On Jan 23
I know it's not just easy to cancel ....

Just go ahead and call her to cancel it... Don't pick her calls.. except ur wife dey deny u the coochie, then suit urself.

That woman can hurt ur wife though... In other ways that may not be physical

Both of them may also still he playing you... Use ur head before them go use am for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by dkidd: 7:15pm On Jan 23
DarkCaesar:
I’m in a dicey situation atm, there is this new absurd closeness between my wife’s friend and I to the extent that played a little romance the last time she visited and we both planned this weekend for a match and she even called me today to remind me of it.
The problem right now is I don’t wish to continue with our plan due to the fact that it’s too close to home and my wife would eventually find out and if she doesn’t I believe her friend would start giving her attitudes which might still later cast the act.
I don’t know how to call her and tell her I can’t do it, I’m thinking of ghosting her during the weekend…pls who has been in this situation before?
Don't do it... Girls are everywhere not her friend na. She will use it against ur wife. Na the highest falling of hands be that. Come to think of it, I did it to a girl who once loved me... Damn i swear I'm just realizing the gravity of my fuckup. No wonder she never really forgave me... Wow 😥

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:24pm On Jan 23
You have already cheated on your wife. The fact that you agreed already and played romantic playing with her shows you don’t respect your wife. Be ashamed of yourself

I don’t have any solution for you. I’m just here to judge you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:24pm On Jan 23
DarkCaesar:
A man is no longer a man the day he loses his balls to take blunt steps. You are already sounding like a weakling. Stop it! Stop being such a puss.

2 options.
Option A: Tell your wife about it and invite her to join.
Option B: As long as she's not feeding you. Pick up your phone, call her phone and tell her that you thought about how your wife would react if she found it. Therefore you are cancelling on her.

Women respect men who treats their wife rightly, and they find such men extremely attractive. Plus being blunt puts you on a whole new level of masculinity.
You are a man. Grow some balls.

Turn the table around. If it was your wife who planned this with your best friend, how will you take it if you found out?

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23
Even if you want to play an away match, definitely not with your wife's friend na.... embarassed
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Peakdesign23(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23
Oga pity that poor woman nau… Who knows if you’ve laid with her? Your wife’s best friend for that matter Something is really wrong with you. No offense.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by stacyadams: 8:09pm On Jan 23
DarkCaesar:

Comot money find hotel wey no dey ur hood...baang the living day light ouuta the poocssie...... heaven no go fall grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by YoungLionken(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23
Baba nor try am o, or is it cruise you're on??

I'm a bad guy but I have boundaries; my woman's friends, neighbors, relatives (God forbid! Abomination!!)..

Come on now, imagine the falling hand on your part and how hurtful your woman would feel when the secret leaks..

Don't try it, it's below you and your standard as regards this aspect. Call her (you're a man, don't be shy in being blunt) and tell her you're not interested, period!..

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Jeon(f): 8:42pm On Jan 23
I no understand.

What is happening to Romances section today?. Why are the male gender against him?. Unlike before when the wife will still be blamed & bashed for his plans.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Popesuccess(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23
DarkCaesar:
Flee from this appearance of evil. This woman don't like your wife, she is Jealous of her. So destroying her married will give her great Joy. Get some bible verses that condemn adultery, use it to preach to her to see reason why you can't do it. And please try to give your life to Jesus. Hell is real.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by KingNom(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23
This is Serious
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by NameInUse(f): 9:50pm On Jan 23
I feel like i should swear for married men wey dey cheat..una no get conscience?? Why marry someone's daughter when you know you won't stay faithful?? Ha! Una life on electric wire! Tweh!
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Kobicove(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23
So out of all the women in this world it's your wife's friend you want to cheat with?!

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23
Its a set up your wife is aware of the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Justkatty(f): 10:01pm On Jan 23
If there's any one I feel for, are your kids if you do have any. Because that woman may likely harm your wife just to come in, and at the end messes up with the innocent kids.
This is 2024, make everybody try get sense.
I detest unfaithful men/women.
Don't revolve your life around what you see as pleasure an remain miserable for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by ObalendeCMS: 11:42pm On Jan 23
Free that woman (wife's friend), bro.
Don't be a simp!
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by okoroemeka(m): 6:25am On Jan 24
DarkCaesar:
another classic case of okafors law no 2,tell her you are sick,as a woman they have special sensors to detect that you are no longer interested,if she is sensible enough she will back off

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Seunpapa65: 8:19am On Jan 24
NameInUse:
I feel like i should swear for married men wey dey cheat..una no get conscience?? Why marry someone's daughter when you know you won't stay faithful?? Ha! Una life on electric wire! Tweh!
What if the woman is not doing anything for the marriage to work
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by ITbomb(m): 8:52am On Jan 24
My submission as a liberal man is that it is too close bro.
Forget abomination, unfaithfulness etc., it is damm too close and it would not be easy to walk away if need be.

Tell her your wife is suspicious already and you two should stay away for a while

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Nice2023(m): 9:49am On Jan 24
NameInUse:

Ur swear can't work...men are not designed to keep one woman but the only thing,many men don't do it responsibly.

That is the only snag here.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by flokii: 11:18am On Jan 24
@OP You actually think your wife doesn't know you're planning to meet her friend in secret for sex?.. It's a clear setup likely to test your fidelity in marriage and you have goofed.

If you know what is best for you, just ghost that her friend and don't pick or talk to her on the subject again. I know a similar case like this that the wife herself later opened up to the husband that she used her friend to test him, I actually advised that man not to fall for his wife's trap and trust me, he later thanked me for saving his marriage.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by GOFRONT(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24
This is how some men impregnate and have kids outside their marriage.......

Last year, a thread hit FP about a man who said he has fallen deeply in love with his wife's friend who usually visit them in the house. This man said soon as his madam's friend arrive the house, he will personally serve the woman water or juice, tune the Dstv to her favorite channel, all manner of shocking stuff he do all cos he want to sleep with her.

When the woman come around, he start to find his own wife displeasing, disgusting.......

But sometimes sha, the pvssies of a wife' younger sister and the pvssies of a wife's Friend can be very very Sweeeeeettttt........But dont get caught and embarrassed!!!
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24
If you knew one woman can't be enough for you, then why marry?
Why can't you just stay unmarried and have fun?
At least that way, you'll only have to pay child support.
Stop making pesin daughter go through emotional pain?
Same thing goes for the female gender. If one man no enough, don't marry.
At least that way you'll have different men funding your lifestyle.
Stop making a man waste his money and time.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Pussyisgud: 2:04pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Of all people it's your wife's friend? Your type can sleep with their daughters.

No female is safe around you.

How have you helped his situation now, this man needs your help not your diarrhea mouth, besides the wife's friend agreed to it, he didn't force her.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Pussyisgud: 2:05pm On Jan 24
SenecaTheYonger:
You have already cheated on your wife. The fact that you agreed already and played romantic playing with her shows you don’t respect your wife. Be ashamed of yourself

I don’t have any solution for you. I’m just here to judge you.

Nah only God can judge not you boy.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by BlackyOne: 4:07pm On Jan 24
DarkCaesar:

Ghost her, but before then find a way to chat with her and make her send messages to you that suggests she's the one trying to sleep with you!

The messages will later save your life and home...

Run away from her!
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by sharpwriter(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24
Jeon:
I no understand.

What is happening to Romances section today?. Why are the male gender against him?. Unlike before when the wife will still be blamed & bashed for his plans.
Sharrap! Men have always been logical here and they condemn bad doings or bad moves of their gender when necessary . They also give advices without bias. It is people like you that think everything is war between the two genders thereby always supporting yourselves with sentiment even when your gender is wrong. Only very few of you judge and give advice with maturity and experience.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by Benbisco(f): 4:48pm On Jan 24
DarkCaesar:

If I understand you well, the reason you want to cancel is because it is someone close and there is a possibility your wife will find out not because you realized it is wrong to cheat on your wife. Meaning if there is an opportunity with another person you sill cheat on your wife.

Chai, there is God o.

Try and remember the marriage vows you made before God and the congregation that attended your wedding.
Re: Help! How Do I Cancel This Appointment Peacefully? by zed7: 7:08pm On Jan 24
Thank God for your conscience. The worst thing you can do is to betray someone close to you. A friends wife, a wife's sister or wife's friend is unforgivable.

Better avoid adultery altogether as it is also betraying your wife. It usually never ends well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Women Say That Drive Men Nuts. . . Nuttier Than A Fruitcake / Can You Wash Her Undies / I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.