Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) (45985 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives Here, But Has This Ride? (photo) / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by shiwex: 12:08pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:
As a lady, can you start life with a man that lives here?

Drop your comment Below
Depends where she is coming from, if her Papa's house is not as nice as this, can she complain. Like they say, women can tolerate their Dad's broke house but not their Man's broke house.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by seunmacaulay: 12:08pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
Bed= 90k
Bedframe 100k
TV 70k
Fridge 75k
Chair and center table 120k
Tv stand 35k
Water dispenser 35k
Microwave 18k

Almost 600k to set up this room assuming you are buying the things cheap.

Some of us, our entire networth no reach 500k and we don deh already start life with person daughter
Lol..
This price sef is for Jonathan era
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Impliment: 12:10pm On Jan 24
What is wrong this it? That room is too rich to start with.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by GloriousGbola: 12:12pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below

This has already been thrashed out.

Another day another shit topic pushed to FP.

1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by jimmyvic(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24
I wish I had your time grin grin....go and play with your mates
zoghys:

Your father feels like crying, stupid slowpoke like you won't be suspended for your degrading comment but then seun and co will run after those with Germaine concern
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jan 24
What is wrong with the room...this is big boys room
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Rokiat(f): 12:15pm On Jan 24
There’s no award for suffering with a man,

Never!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by BigDawsNet: 12:18pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below

This settings and equipments is close to a million

Dat dude is a big boy
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Codes151(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24
You do u have anything?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Aliou007(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24
I go like dey this kind setting with two of my mainest guys make we just dey puff & pass till I knockout.
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by MrBroke(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24
You motherfvckers with use of words and way of thinking.
What the fvck is "START LIFE"?
So until you get married or put a lady or rent an apartment you haven't started life, so what do you call the life you've been living prior to that? Ending death abi?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by gabbytabby: 12:24pm On Jan 24
That was how a lot of us started 35 years ago even in diaspora self.

The days of small beginnings kwa.

adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Tyktoker: 12:30pm On Jan 24
No! life is better with the one that will sleep with her in hotel and run away, worst case scenario cut of breast and private part!
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by MightySparrow: 12:34pm On Jan 24
madridguy:
What exactly is wrong with this apartment?
Nothing it is the OP something is wrong with. I started my own family with no room. Now after twenty years of marriage, we can say thank you Lord.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24
This one is a luxury apartment. If I come show you my room nkor? Reason why to approach babes sef dey shame me.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by superCleanworks(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24
chyzoo4u:

That chair and table are foreign, both are more than N500k.

oga calm down. I make these type of sofa and that ottoman type of centre table. We make the ones finer than this seff and E no reach 500k
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by LCling: 12:38pm On Jan 24
[quote author=Wainey post=128092102]Bed= 90k
Bedframe 100k
TV 70k
Fridge 75k
Tv stand 35k
Water dispenser 35k
Microwave 18k

The property there is almost 1m . U too underestimate am. That chair material , design and quality is far far way more. Infact everything there is priced far way more. Oga I don't know the city for 9ja you dey oo..
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Atticusxsz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24
KingLennon:
Why do girls endure the poverty of their parents but can't endure that of their own boyfriend? sad
Because no lady would knowingly want to experience affliction for the 2nd time na.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Waterlilly: 12:40pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:

Who go sell dat fridge 75k & microwave 18k for you without gun?
seems you read my mind.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Benwallt(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24
It's only a big deal in Nigeria. For abroad, no one cares
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Tochi360: 12:49pm On Jan 24
An average Nigerian girl will rush at the offer.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by muller101(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24
justmondris:

How the Front page take help am?. Na Front page one give am money take move out?
Go read am again
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Kenmatt(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
Bed= 90k
Bedframe 100k
TV 70k
Fridge 75k
Tv stand 35k
Water dispenser 35k
Microwave 18k

Some of us, our entire networth no reach 500k and we don deh already start life with person daughter

What are in that room worth more than one million naira.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by sterlingD(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24
muller101:
This guy never pack from this house? This room made FP on NL since last year.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Advancedman(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below

This is Luxury
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by successman100: 1:02pm On Jan 24
That fridge now, new is 250k. Tok is 150k. They run your mouth there.
You see that designer carpet? 15k.
That mattrass 10x12 na 70k+ now.
I see person pay 900k for new 1 room self last week.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:

No mind am I just dey laugh

When no be steal dem go steal that fridge come sell give am
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by duduade: 1:04pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below

Even me as a man know say I didn't start out like this

This guy is okay o... He just needs a larger space
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by duketerry22(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24
This one na big boy ooo
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by zoghys: 1:06pm On Jan 24
jimmyvic:
I wish I had your time grin grin....go and play with your mates

No be u dey inside your profile pics, I have assure you 💯 that am mate with your elder brother. omo ale jati jati
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by ozo13(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:

microwave should be around 40k now and fridge should be bwt 200/250k, water Despenser I bought for my dept in 2020 was 36k , am sure I will be around 60/70k now
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by chccho(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24
Any lady that cant live here should show us a pic of her room or her fathers house first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.