Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) (46092 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives Here, But Has This Ride? (photo) / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by caesymore(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
Bed= 90k
Bedframe 100k
TV 70k
Fridge 75k
Chair and center table 120k
Tv stand 35k
Water dispenser 35k
Microwave 18k

Almost 600k to set up this room assuming you are buying the things cheap.

Some of us, our entire networth no reach 500k and we don deh already start life with person daughter

Na price of 2017 be this so, that's fridge is worth over 180k now microwave should've around 36k
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by JordanMichael(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24
Bleeding gender grin
jimmyvic:
Some members of the bleeding gender wey no fit afford to buy ceiling fan go come out to say "No"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24
madridguy:
What exactly is wrong with this apartment?

It's too clean
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by EmekaA125(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24
Vagina people are confused here grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by finallybusy: 1:23pm On Jan 24
That’s a standard bachelor pad. Na women dey make men raise living standards. Less than what is pictured is enough for a grown man to live off.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by haphizz57(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24
Gadget am seeing here worth more dan some rum & parlour. If u are d owner of dis plc avoid visitors.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by TrainPark: 1:33pm On Jan 24
the logical question is: what do you have as a lady?
Ladies who have achieved nothing in their lives still want to set standards for men to meet before "they can start life" with them.

What do you have, biatch? what tangible value do you bring to a man's life apart from unrealistic expectations and grandeur delusion?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by adesegun121(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24
Beremx:
The men are answering a simple question asked for women to answer.
Allow us to answer the simple question na!

Yes I can and I did. Ki ni big deal?
Don't mind my gender cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Bukola94: 1:52pm On Jan 24
SweetDipBenny:
If she's rich that's fair enough, but if she's bottom broke and complaining, na that one d irritate me undecided A broke girl complaining about you not providing enough 😑
It is frustrating, that's why when some men becomes rich, u see them having sidechicks. Some boast that so far they fulfill their responsibilities to their wife and children, they are free to fling with sidechiks
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by drimzsmoke(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24
KingMack:
While growing up I had friends who live in a single room with their parents jus a curtain to do the demacation in the room..they eventually grew up in that one room even the parents had more children in that single room and all their children slept on the floor either cold or hot jus a mat to lie on....when God started blessing the children they moved their parents to a better place.

What I gotta understand is in life ehn if God no bless you but knows your toil e fit still use your children bless you!

What are the children doing This is what you tell poor people that make them breed like pigs and rats!!!!
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by jimmyvic(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24
grin grin grin
Go and play son.... I've got no toys for you
zoghys:

No be u dey inside your profile pics, I have assure you 💯 that am mate with your elder brother. omo ale jati jati
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by EFGH: 2:29pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
Bed= 90k
Bedframe 100k
TV 70k
Fridge 75k
Tv stand 35k
Water dispenser 35k
Microwave 18k

Some of us, our entire networth no reach 500k and we don deh already start life with person daughter

This your price tag is for 2015.

TV >250k
Refrigerator >150k
Chair and Center table >200k
TV stand >50k
Water Dispenser >130k
Microwave >70k
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by nabiz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24
jimmyvic:
Some members of the bleeding gender wey no fit afford to buy ceiling fan go come out to say "No"
even their dad don't have house

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Mandate2023: 2:44pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
Bed= 90k
Bedframe 100k
TV 70k
Fridge 75k
Tv stand 35k
Water dispenser 35k
Microwave 18k

That 2021 price list
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Kennitrust(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24
madridguy:
What exactly is wrong with this apartment?
op is mindful of the bed in the parlor. undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Abemy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24
Wainey:
Bed= 90k
Bedframe 100k
TV 70k
Fridge 75k
Tv stand 35k
Water dispenser 35k
Microwave 18k

Can you direct me where to buy the dispenser for N35k?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:

Who go sell dat fridge 75k & microwave 18k for you without gun?
Even the Tv @75k is questionable..
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by pacespot(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24
Look at this one, how many married people in Nigeria today have apartment as good as this one?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by seunmacaulay: 3:23pm On Jan 24
Correct bro...to think i am at this location you posted right now
uuzba:

Where una dey see N18k microwave? Abi you thief am from person house?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by ufuosman(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:
But to set up this type of apartment in this economy
That person na big boy ooo grin grin
very big boy

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:
As a lady, can you start life with a man that lives here?

Drop your comment Below
I didn't have up to this standard (single room) when my wife and I started our life together. We thank God for where we are today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by AnonymousMe: 3:44pm On Jan 24
Abemy:

Can you direct me where to buy the dispenser for N35k?

Got one for sale if you might be interested.. It sells for 40k... Works fine and its neatly used.
Location is Kubwa, Abuja.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by kisani: 3:53pm On Jan 24
You forgot to add either DSTV of GOtv because am sure he has one of these twho.
CameroonPepper:

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Abemy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24
AnonymousMe:

Got one for sale if you might be interested.. It sells for 40k... Works fine and its neatly used.
Location is Kubwa, Abuja.

I Don't need one.

I was only telling him that the estimates were below cost price.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by GloriousGbola: 4:10pm On Jan 24
qtguru:
Rich Ladies: No
Broke Ladies: No Choice
Working Class Ladies: It depends
Student (Girl): Yes

Qtguru dropping if then statements cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by loswhite(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below
What is so special about a lady? If a lady doesn't get married won't she start her own life? The question should be as a lady can you start your own life in this House? If yes then you can add the money you are using to pay for this house to the man you want to marry that is leaving in this house so you guys can move to a bigger house that you desire.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by loswhite(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24
Talkisneeded:

There's no justification for poverty bro... You have to flee at the slightest instance...

I sell herbs tho
Atleast tell her to tell her father this thing you posted.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by DK2daworld: 4:38pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

grin True, but the house is not looking bad
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by loswhite(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24
Bankowner:
This here is a bachelor's pad.
Guy needs to upgrade if he's bringing wifey in.
Lol are you a lady? The ladies never answer the question but Nigerian men are all over the place playing the role of both man and woman...lol
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by okewumi: 4:54pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

I prized ordinary ceiling fan l used to buy #6,000. They said it is #30,000 now. To set up what l saw in the picture in nigeria of today means u are a millionaire. Do you know how much they sell fridge, mattress etc now?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by SPAMBOX7: 5:31pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:

I also checked the fridge when I read it but I remember maybe he could get it second hand from someone who is selling theirs. Cos that fridge the least you can get it is from 150k above
Re: As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) by Kingsolar: 5:38pm On Jan 24
adesegun121:

Drop your comment Below
As a lady, where you found a man doesn't really matter rather, where the man is going to. Does he has bigger hopes/vision of himself, how is his spirit life,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.