Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried (38359 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by mabea: 12:30pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He doesn't know, he's not educated.
What will you achieve in this? Do you know the child's both grand parents and how they look? You are just looking for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24
almarthins:

Abeg for God sake, mind Ur business.

Why?

If you were the driver's shoe, will you want to know the truth or you will look away and keep pouring money on another man's child?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Sucolee(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24
Tell ur dad nd eveything should scattered,na dat time u go know who even born u
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Germi9: 12:32pm On Jan 24
libertyfather:
bobo mind your business, why u so worried about another person family issue..being ur papa driver doesn't give u right to pop nose into dem matter, what ur worried about could hv been said and dusted in their family....so face front
Which one be mind ur business na so una dey spoil society
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Chizy12345: 12:33pm On Jan 24
what are you complaining? she was pregnant before the marriage which she told the man and the man accepted. and the man himself knew that he was not responsible for the pregnancy, but accepted the pregnancy and the marriage. you're nothing but a gossipper

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Bennycollins: 12:33pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He doesn't know, he's not educated.
If someone is uneducated does it stop him or her from using common sense?

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Ironbull: 12:34pm On Jan 24
Pls kindly leave that alone and focus on your business pls.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by CalmElder(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe

That man is not foolish, neither is your dad.
They would have known by this time if the child is not from the the driver.

If a man or woman is willing to forgive a spouse and move from a mistake, allow them. It's their peace of mind.

Again, you don't know their story. For instance, I know a young man who took a lady with pregnancy from the street to his house and kept her till she gave birth.
Not long after, she left him and married someone else. The boy she had is his.
Me, I no go gree, but his at peace with it.

Besides, if you hear what people are doing to each other in marriage without going their different ways ehn, e go shock you.

Die dat matter and don't follow up on your observations. Keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Firstcitizen: 12:35pm On Jan 24
GOFRONT:
shocked

Wait.....Op wait first.......You you want tell me say you you dey sususpect Papapaternity fraud sososomewhere??

Op, just watch as "Mind your business" crew soon flock this thread. They are coming.

If fit be say na OP papa do the thing sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Every time mind your business, that's why the world is where it is today

My dear if there is a way you people can establish concrete evidence before approaching the man, pls do.

Na this yeye advice of mind your business, make Nigeria dey where e dey today.

If you are close to the man, it will make sense if you can dig deep to know more about the story of the boy. God knows, someone like me, I fit even go thier villa go enquire about their marriage secretly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by somtochukwu161: 12:40pm On Jan 24
Eget as I expect the story to end but as e no end like that mind Ur business

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by jmichael259(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's so responsible taking care of these boy and very happy that he's in the university, he doesn't seems to notice anything. I know something is wrong somewhere, if you know the type of person I am you'll know I know what I'm saying

I believe he knows. Across our cultures in Nigeria, nobody has the right to proclaim against any child the father didn't deny. It's what oyinbo call adoption. I doubt he's blind to not see the resemblance(or lack) if he didn't know. He deliberately married her after she had a kid at home OR he wooed her back from another lover even though she was pregnant because he didn't want to lose her to him OR he didn't know initially but has decided to embrace the child.
Believe me, you don't need blood to bond with a child and lots of men easily forego what ladies did before they married especially since he still has his own kids.
Many people whose wife had extramarital affairs still decided to accept and keep everything hush hush depending on their bond while some infertile cases actually know the kids are not their own or even negotiated with their spouse on that route. Like I said, it's adoption in this locale.
I strongly doubt you are the first person to notice. Yes, you can discuss it codedly with your dad if you're old enough. You might be shocked he already knows.
Unless a man disowns a child or leaves a will(oral or written), all his wife's kids even after his death belongs to him unless she remarries and bride price is paid on her head while that of the former husband is returned. If it's not returned, all her kids there are still his own. Even those people's communities might use this in times of politics for example to oust the children telling them to go to where their mother's dowry was paid cos they're illegitimate.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 12:42pm On Jan 24
Emeskhalifa:

My dear if there is a way you people can establish concrete evidence before approaching the man, pls do.

Na this yeye advice of mind your business, make Nigeria dey where e dey today.

If you are close to the man, it will make sense if you can dig deep to know more about the story of the boy. God knows, someone like me, I fit even go thier villa go enquire about their marriage secretly
The boy's mom recommended someone from her place that works for my mom, I think she'll get gist for me. Me sha must get to hear the gist, there's no miracle on earth that can make this boy I'm seeing his son
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by integrity16(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24
Learn to mind your business this year.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by tctrills: 12:46pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Should I tell my dad my observation? What do you think?
You are just a busybody and a home breaker. Learn to mind your business.
I suggest you ask your parents for a paternity test first before requiring it of others. For all you know, your dad may not be your father.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by dapsoneh: 12:47pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

wetin be your own

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by lomprico(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Are you not supposed to be at school or something? Did your dad tell you he is too dumb to observe? Mind your fuking business kid!

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by gratefulheart(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24
joblessness...busy body

EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Versal: 12:49pm On Jan 24
Amebo.
Your head go enter inside

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by mabea: 12:50pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Average man + short woman given birth to a child that's above 6ft ? How? Let me just mind my business but I know what I'm saying
You don't know what you are saying. I know short parents that gave birth to 3 giant boys. One of them is a political analyst with TVC presently.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by tctrills: 12:50pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Every time mind your business, that's why the world is where it is today
And you think you will change the world right? When you end up destroying the home and happiness of your dad's driver, I hope you will also post about it

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Shuggaa: 12:50pm On Jan 24
Sharp mouth,wetin concerned you..

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by millionboi2: 12:51pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

op u be mumu....no mind ur business na

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
The boy's mom recommended someone from her place that works for my mom, I think she'll get gist for me. Me sha must get to hear the gist, there's no miracle on earth that can make this boy I'm seeing his son

Pls do update us when you do your findings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by remsonik(f): 12:55pm On Jan 24
Alainironu ara samaria!!! Ohun to di loju aye,kedere ni loju Oluwa....... Ohun ti baba n ri ni ijoko bi o ba gun ori igi o le ri.

What the baba,driver and everyone in your family sees in that marriage that's not causing an uproar even if you climb the tallest tree you can never see it.

Don't let this issue bring a downfall or problems to your life.......
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Modreda: 12:55pm On Jan 24
You no Sabi mind your business

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Oju4190: 12:57pm On Jan 24
Ogbeni, I think u are jobless and at dsame time lonely......Tell ur rich dad to look for a job 4 u

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Demurray: 12:58pm On Jan 24
Biological father is not always the real father of a child, the real father of a child is the person that take responsibility for the child.
Op, please don't try to separate them, there's no secret on earth that will be closed forever, one day, one day kasala go burst, till then hold your peace, fold your arms and keep watching. Shalom!
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by pattybf(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

I think you should first check if you are your dad's son!

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Average man + short woman given birth to a child that's above 6ft ? How? Let me just mind my business but I know what I'm saying
My dad is average nd my mum kind of short nd am more than 6 ft tall

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by sugarlyn: 1:01pm On Jan 24
The parents of the boy have eyes, yet they didn't complain.
Have you been to the wife or husband family to see what their relations look like?
Oga, mind your business and stop wailing more than the bereaved.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by pcagbaji(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24
What do you want us to do now you just want to tell us that your parents are wealthy in a social media tomorrow you get kidnapped now you will start complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.