Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried (38338 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by We4all: 11:55am On Jan 24
What is your business?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Father4all: 11:55am On Jan 24
Oga, mind your business. And who told you, you are your father's child?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by oliverwrites: 11:55am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Should I tell my dad my observation? What do you think?
A job man
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by femi4: 11:55am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Do you know their grandparents? Confirm before you start shouting parternity fraud.

Used to have a friend called Yetunde, she doesn't look like both parents. She's a replica of her great grandparents

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Justiceleague1: 11:55am On Jan 24
Makunahatata:
Oloribu ni op...olofofo Omo ale

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Raylight2(m): 11:57am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe

Mr. Studier. You have a terrible mindset.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by quadraheem(m): 11:57am On Jan 24
What is exactly your business here now?
Why not try to mind your own business and face your own life.
That’s why we are still lagging behind compared to other countries because we mind what doesn’t concern us.
We should also blame the person that moved this to the front page because people reading this elsewhere around the world will think this is how we think here in our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by wealthpreach(m): 11:57am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I can't, he's my business just like I've been his business since childhood.

This mind your business thing has ruined a lot of things in this life and do you also know that a child who does not bear his real father's name hardly progresses in life?

You're a kid and don't understand what your actions could cause. That boy would prefer a stable home where he can call those two his mum and dad.

From your story, your dad's staff was unlucky to have accepted the pregnancy and married, but since other children look like him, she probably became more faithful to the marriage. Do you know how it feels to live with your parents separated?

Wisdom permits you to access the damage and benefits of prying into their businesses, then deciding which is more weighty and steering clear.

Also, if the child doesn't look like either of them, he may have been swapped in the hospital, there are a lot of ends to this story, and yet, you want to go and disrupt people's peace and happiness because you have nothing important to think of.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by yemmight(m): 11:57am On Jan 24
May be na your papa get the pikin self.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by newnigerdelta00: 11:57am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Wetin concern you,is the child your first child....abi you slept with the wife and expecting the child to resemble you OGA?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by PlanetZero: 11:59am On Jan 24
So u thought the driver and the wife wouldn't have talked about the non resemblance in the past. Or u think he is daft

Learn to mind your biz and let them be so far they are happy

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Chookym(m): 11:59am On Jan 24
Op, its none of yr business. Face front
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Think9ja(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I'm thinking a responsible uneducated man is being taken advantage of, he's such a good man and I feel bad for him since I started having this doubt about his first son. He's such a good man and very responsible

Meet with the said man and tell him to his face that this is what you think.

Thunder fire any useless bitch that will pin another man's child on the other
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by sadiktofa(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24
See me see wahala😳
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by dandadee: 12:00pm On Jan 24
Op, hope he doesn't look like you.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Exceed15: 12:00pm On Jan 24
I beg u God's name to let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Anguldi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24
A woman gave birth to a Lebanese son in my hood, his younger ones are pure Nigerian breeds and resemble their father.

I've got a classmate who's looks ain't like northerns, he's mum worked and lived in Lagos. He's skin and forehead entirely different, e choke oOoOO

Fear that gender, we don't know all that was discussed between Eve and Satan undecided
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Psoul(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24
libertyfather:
bobo mind your business, why u so worried about another person family issue..being ur papa driver doesn't give u right to pop nose into dem matter, what ur worried about could hv been said and dusted in their family....so face front

Don't mind that busy body.
He is talking about someone that is far older than he is.
And he believe that every child must look like either the father or the mother in physical appearance for it to mean that the child is a true biological child.
Mumu boy.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by allthingsgood: 12:02pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe

You love him very much to destroy his home
What will be your gain
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BolaAThubv(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Amebo, what's your business?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Bigmanshow: 12:02pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

what is your damn business? I don't think you are doing any reasonable thing for a living
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by AllahOfBlood: 12:02pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

What are you thinking?

Jobless illiterate

You are trying to plong that innocent child to emotional trauma

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Ubdavis(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24
Take this ur overzealousness to ur family meeting
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Myrepublic(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24
He won't even blive u. Seems you have interest in the man.. He is like an uncle to horx. And you want to be a home breaker to him,right?

Carol White please leave that family alone.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by seanery: 12:03pm On Jan 24
OGA MIND YOUR BUSINESS
This alone can BREAK the home.

Just face your own Life...., Hin friends, or hin Families go tell am.

EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by eepeepook: 12:05pm On Jan 24
Fake story.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Ebonygeek(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Exactly, I'm very sure that boy is not his child, you may call me busy body but I know what I'm saying. Each time I see the boy I just get worried hmm

Has it occurred to you that the boy's father knows about it already?

Has it occurred to you that he might have married his wife out of compassion and adopted the boy as his own?

Are they supposed to come and explain to you, an outsider, the history or basis of their marriage? undecided
Young man, stop being ridiculous and mind your own business.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by LOVEGINO(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

it's ur daddy child na. Why e dey shock u na?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Honestey: 12:07pm On Jan 24
Pls do not open a can of worms
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Lonelybrian: 12:08pm On Jan 24
Op it seems you no get work baa
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Rexymania(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24
It's none of your business boy... No go scatter person house o
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Sometimes kids resemble their grandparents instead of their parents.

My ex was fair but bother her parents are dark her siblingsare also dark lol. I discovered her grandmum was fair and beautiful with striking resemblance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.