Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried (38216 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by GGirll: 3:10pm On Jan 24
Kokorokomanaoga:
grin grin
Your comment made me bust out laughing at a filling station, people just dey look like dis man normal

Me too, it got me laughing at a book store. Very funny response lol.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by GGirll: 3:12pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I think it's somehow my business because I grew up knowing this man as an uncle, how can I feel ok with this strong doubt. If you see this boy ehn and you know the parents you'll agree with all I'm saying. Both parents are dark skinned, the boy is fair.
I don't know how I can stomach this for long, may God help me to keep shut

Stop the worry as its scientifically possible for a couple to be dark skinned but have a child that's even an albino. It could run in their family tree.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by noskcid(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24
There should be a law against this paternity fraud if not the world will be filled up with children being raised by different men
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Jogab: 3:31pm On Jan 24
Do not start the battle that you can not finish, Everybody is a suspect.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Should I tell my dad my observation? What do you think?
Lol grin grin grin
And what your dad is gonna do with your observation?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by myami: 3:52pm On Jan 24
okoroemeka:
don't be a joy killer by jumping to hasty conclusions,the boy might look like his grandparents,that genetics for you,my second daughter does not in anyway look like me or my wife,instead she is the exact replica of my late mother both in physical look alike,behaviour,mannerism,even speech,infact the resemblance is
so uncanny that she point-blank refused to accept any course but nursing sciences and had to retake jamb to get the cutoff mark, she is now studying at unizik,but guess what,my mother died as a chief nursing officer at national orthopedic hospital,enugu in 2005.i don't believe in reincarnation but my late mother has somehow managed to come back to me excatly even down to the birth marks,it is astonishing
so your mom is your child now
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by marvrick: 4:00pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's normal. It's a case of variation. Sometimes kids look very different from their parents due to recessive genes.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by SaLongs1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Please and please face your front. It seems you don't have anything else doing otherwise this issue has nothing to do with you at all. In my culture once a father accepts a pregnancy the rest of the family rally round the decision.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by addictiv(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24
Every scent of paternity fraud must be exposed. Speak Up!!
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

check your dad, did the child resemble him? I think your dad did it
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Psady(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I think it's somehow my business because I grew up knowing this man as an uncle, how can I feel ok with this strong doubt. If you see this boy ehn and you know the parents you'll agree with all I'm saying. Both parents are dark skinned, the boy is fair.
I don't know how I can stomach this for long, may God help me to keep shut
So now u know better than them, you about to start something that will put u in total misery.MIND UR BUSINESS!!
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by IkeAbuja: 4:48pm On Jan 24
Dude you're a demon please mind your business and let the poor driver have peace with his family.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Powersurge: 4:50pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

How does this concert you or your family?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BigBizzy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24
E fit be say na your papa get the pikin sha
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Pappyjim: 5:10pm On Jan 24
You better mind your own business and don't pokenose into wetìn no concern you before you dug up what has been bothering your dad's mind a long time ago about your "own paternity" case!
Check it yourself if truly you resemble your own papa 100%! Shiooooor
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Bintasukai: 6:15pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Average man + short woman given birth to a child that's above 6ft ? How? Let me just mind my business but I know what I'm saying

You in fact do not know what you are saying. Are your eyes a DNA test?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Warlord2014(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24
libertyfather:
bobo mind your business, why u so worried about another person family issue..being ur papa driver doesn't give u right to pop nose into dem matter, what ur worried about could hv been said and dusted in their family....so face front
I see this kind of response coming.
This nonsense attitude of people yelling mind your business always get me angry.

Why should he mind his business??
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by benjanny(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24
It cost nothing to mind ur business
your dad may not be ur actual father,respect urself
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Pauliaette(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24
Ikpa wetin concern u for persin child? U are bad
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BestTrades: 7:04pm On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
What exactly is your worry here? Do you look like the driver or does the driver's child in question look like your dad? 🤷

Nice question

😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by bluefilm: 7:41pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Amebo kills

Dasal
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by kwasoly(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Hope the boy looks like you?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by xangerar: 8:09pm On Jan 24
Why do you think you are the only one who sees this obviously manifest physical disparity? You mean you have four eyes where your father has only two?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Benoxvals(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24
You really need help
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Ayomiposi001: 8:38pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

THERE IS A YORUBA ADAGE THAT SAYS "TI A BA KA ẸRÙ (SLAVE) INU ẸRÚ A BÀJẸ́. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR OP. YOU MAY NOT BE YOUR FATHER'S CHILD TOO.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24
You are obviously jobless. Get busy with life please.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by farem: 9:05pm On Jan 24
libertyfather:
bobo mind your business, why u so worried about another person family issue..being ur papa driver doesn't give u right to pop nose into dem matter, what ur worried about could hv been said and dusted in their family....so face front

I will like to know how old is this author sef.
I smell childishness
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by frog12: 9:27pm On Jan 24
na so another relative second child look like someone else she dey work with before grin grin

me dey keep mum grin grin
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Blaqputin(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

U no too get sense sha, mind Ur fking business
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 9:56pm On Jan 24
Blaqputin:

U no too get sense sha, mind Ur fking business
The post is for adults not kids like you. Don't bother quoting me again kos I don't like indulging kids in this forum.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by princessyere1(f): 10:56pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their

wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

Watch man mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.