Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried (38337 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Zuckembego: 1:04pm On Jan 24
Did the man hire you as his attorney?
Or the boy looks like one of you? Because I don't know why you are worried for what does not concern you.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by jubrilELsudan: 1:06pm On Jan 24
AS E BE SO NA YOUR PAPA BE THE PAPA OF THIS BOY SO OOOOO

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Babalegba(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24
The o.p is a foolish child

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by lekonso: 1:17pm On Jan 24
Please allow the old man to be in peace. If you expose the issue now, you might throw the man into serious depression. What of if the problem happened in the hospital where there is an exchange of children. This is a possibility. You will just throw the whole family into confusion. Please allow the family to be in peace. Sometimes someone's else child can be more useful to you than your own child.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by LeeSmart: 1:17pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I'll marry at the right time
Lol i greet u ma'am
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Should I tell my dad my observation? What do you think?

I pity those around you. Get busy
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Winning123: 1:29pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Busy body!
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Average man + short woman given birth to a child that's above 6ft ? How? Let me just mind my business but I know what I'm saying

check the grand parents b4 u conclude. Some short people have recessive tall genes.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by oyeb15: 1:32pm On Jan 24
Don't be surprised if d boy is your elder brother. The secret might be what keeps your dad and d driver together for so long.

You will realize when they read your dad will
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by wallaze(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Share his picture and that of his dad let find the root cause here
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by zionstaar75: 1:33pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

I think you're idle find something meaningful to do

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Sunday2021: 1:37pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

wetin concerned you? Your dad born am? Chochocho
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by FireUpNow(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24
You better look the other way and mind ya business. Is your dad's driver complaining to you or your
Dad?

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by danzaki63: 1:44pm On Jan 24
What wiil you , your family, the driver and the whole world gain from this? please tell me before i give you my honest advice.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by okoroemeka(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

don't be a joy killer by jumping to hasty conclusions,the boy might look like his grandparents,that genetics for you,my second daughter does not in anyway look like me or my wife,instead she is the exact replica of my late mother both in physical look alike,behaviour,mannerism,even speech,infact the resemblance is
so uncanny that she point-blank refused to accept any course but nursing sciences and had to retake jamb to get the cutoff mark, she is now studying at unizik,but guess what,my mother died as a chief nursing officer at national orthopedic hospital,enugu in 2005.i don't believe in reincarnation but my late mother has somehow managed to come back to me excatly even down to the birth marks,it is astonishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Jan 24
What is your business?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Mohinnit: 1:51pm On Jan 24
Abegii stop beating around the bush and tell us straight up u dey suspect say na ur papa give the woman belle base on say he get striking resemblance with ur pale ?? If so do the needful by exposing your dad of having extra marital affairs simple.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24
Men that sleep with married women or wouldn't mind sleeping with married women and women, married or not, that sleep around will say, "Mind Your Business (MYB)."

Anybody that says MYB, be careful with that person. They are wicked or will soon be wicked. They hate digging out the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by emmabest2000(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's so responsible taking care of these boy and very happy that he's in the university, he doesn't seems to notice anything. I know something is wrong somewhere, if you know the type of person I am you'll know I know what I'm saying

You self might not be your father's biological son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by stampo: 1:59pm On Jan 24
That thing wey u dey look for, I swear you go see am...bet me !

Don't bother yourself coming back to tell us about the outcome o

As u don turn investigator guru..

Your father is watching
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by ivolt: 2:01pm On Jan 24
Are you sure, it is your daddy's driver and not you or your dad?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Peace2love: 2:11pm On Jan 24
Mr. Digger Mind your business, it requires no capital. Is people like you that drive joy in seeing people's marriage in bad shape
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by APCNig: 2:23pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

If you see something and you don't say it, God will ask you on the Judgement Day
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 2:25pm On Jan 24
APCNig:

If you see something and you don't say it, God will ask you on the Judgement Day
You All are so confusing, some said keep shut and mind your business and some are sounding like you. Humans are complex
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by nedekid: 2:27pm On Jan 24
Na wah. I don't mean to diss you, but don't you think there are better things to do with your time order than to concern yourself with your dad's drivers personal family business? What if the driver were not living in your compound or the wife resides in the village will you have the chance to make such observation.
Even you that you are talking, do you know how many people may have assumed you or your siblings may not resemble your dad but would have kept it to themselves or gossiped.
Ok, assuming you tell your dad, what do you expect him to do? sack the driver, flog him or the wife, help him chase the wife, pay for DNA test etc?
There is what is called minding ones business, the only thing that should be your business is what profits you ie money, education, health etc.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Dchampion65: 2:36pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe

If John Baptist had stayed in wilderness attending to souls without interfering in palace issues his head would not have been cut off.
A peace of advice. Not everything your eyes see, your mouth will talk.
Ask yourself, what we be my gain or benefit in the whole drama I am about to create.?

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by emmatuegbe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24
Mind your business and your father's business. The hunter that wants to see the face of the lion before shooting might not live to tell the story. A man with hunch back did not tell you that the weight is too much for him
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Successlane: 2:54pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I think it's somehow my business because I grew up knowing this man as an uncle, how can I feel ok with this strong doubt. If you see this boy ehn and you know the parents you'll agree with all I'm saying. Both parents are dark skinned, the boy is fair.
I don't know how I can stomach this for long, may God help me to keep shut

......... Both parents are dark skinned, the boy is fair.

and you think the couple concerned don't notice this?

Listen to the voice of wisdom - MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by almarthins(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I think it's somehow my business because I grew up knowing this man as an uncle, how can I feel ok with this strong doubt. If you see this boy ehn and you know the parents you'll agree with all I'm saying. Both parents are dark skinned, the boy is fair.
I don't know how I can stomach this for long, may God help me to keep shut

Do you think you are the only one who noticed. The man must have noticed or already know the truth. It is beta you don't make attempts to open the old wound.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by almarthins(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24
Dchampion65:

If John Baptist had stayed in wilderness attending to souls without interfering in palace issues his head would not have been cut off.
A peace of advice. Not everything your eyes see, your mouth will talk.
Ask yourself, what we be my gain or benefit in the whole drama I am about to create.?

Him wan act drama.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by drerocker: 3:01pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Na to inherited property you de right 4 abi
Mind your business
Even the bible says so
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Eniolohunda: 3:01pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Exactly, I'm very sure that boy is not his child, you may call me busy body but I know what I'm saying. Each time I see the boy I just get worried hmm

What is your own about their family? As long as the father is not concerned, is none of your business. Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.