Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried (38330 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by GloriousGbola: 12:09pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Should I tell my dad my observation? What do you think?

Mind your fking business. Are you sure you are a man? Chooking his mouth into other peoples business like a jobless busy body.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by michlins(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24
What if he's your brother?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by mrsiso(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24
Carry on my guy, you go hear wetin your ear no wan hear.

Who knows, é fit be your elder brother. Have you considered checking the similarities between you and the guy?

Try that too.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by badez8080: 12:10pm On Jan 24
Hmm, please try and mind your business, e get why
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 12:10pm On Jan 24
Ebonygeek:

Has it occurred to you that the boys father knows about it already?

Has it occurred to you that he might have married his wife out of compassion and adopted the boy as his own?

Are they supposed to come and explain to you, an outsider, the history or basis of their marriage? undecided
Young man, stop being ridiculous and mind your own business.
I don't believe he knows about it, uncle is average height, wife is short yet this boy is already over 6ft. If he knows he would have hinted my dad or my mom. I don't know why everyone thinks it's not my business when I've grown to know this same person as family.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Ykc2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24
You your self are sure your father is the owner of all his children ?you can't swear with your life if they asked you cus your not 100% sure
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by murtalaa(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Be sure he doesn't look like you before you start digging grin
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Tochi360: 12:12pm On Jan 24
How this rubbish post take waka reach front page na angry

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 12:12pm On Jan 24
jaxxy:

Sometimes kids resemble their grandparents instead of their parents.

My ex was fair but bother her parents are dark her siblingsare also dark lol. I discovered her grandmum was fair and beautiful with striking resemblance.
Average man + short woman given birth to a child that's above 6ft ? How? Let me just mind my business but I know what I'm saying
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Doublek101: 12:13pm On Jan 24
Don't come between them, let the story develop itself instead of you bringing it up. At least I can say boldly, in our days. Most of the first child is not actually the child of the man. But please stay silent.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by TonyBby: 12:13pm On Jan 24
Let me drop this fast, try talking to your Papa 'bout it, I know it'll be difficult to convince him to reason and align with your views, let him know how disturbed you're. In the end, it will have few outcomes, the man might know bout it(maybe a secret they are tryna keep), or your dad convince's him to opt for DNA or you find your way around it and clear your conscience. Lastly, only talk to your Papa about this.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by honor4me: 12:13pm On Jan 24
Find a way to do a secret DNA for them. Don’t mind those who are insulting you. It’s your mind telling you something is not right and that is what is called sense of Justice.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24
You just registered on nairaland to this month and have spent a good 3 days online here...nice shape by the way
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BondRiv: 12:14pm On Jan 24
Paternity issue. If the man is concerned, he will look into it.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Iluvmycontr3: 12:14pm On Jan 24
And how is that your business?

#Only kids and immature men say what you hav jst said...
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by DaddyJapan(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

How do you know the lack of any prominent resemblance is not down to recessive genes? cool
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 12:14pm On Jan 24
TonyBby:
Let me drop this fast, try talking to your Papa 'bout it, I know it'll be difficult to convince him to reason and align with your views, let him know how disturbed you're. In the end, it will have few outcomes, the man might know bout it(maybe a secret they are tryna keep), or your dad convince's him to opt for DNA or you find your way around it and clear your conscience. Lastly, only talk to your Papa about this.
I'll stylishly talk to my dad about it, we are very close
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 12:16pm On Jan 24
GloriousGbola:

Mind your fking business. Are you sure you are a man? Chooking his mouth into other peoples business like a jobless busy body.
It's just my observation but I'm very sure of what I'm saying. Short woman+ average height man= above 6ft pikin. Hmm
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Codes151(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24
Is that road not too far??
mind ur business bros
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by rowland545(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24
What if ut turns out he's actually your fathers child

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by ifinger: 12:20pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Na Ogun go Pai u ! U don check Ur own family weather Na Ur papa borne u?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by adabaraabdul: 12:20pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe

but since the man in the centre of the storm is not bothered, I think you should let sleeping dogs lay. This is not your battle pls.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Gandrova: 12:20pm On Jan 24
Pls try and read course mind your business 101 it would be of great benefits to you.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Abelino(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24
Learn to mind your business; Don't over play your role.
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by fitinwell: 12:25pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Ok now that you already poke nose.. with your findings..

Wetin wan happen?

Go advice Driver to do DNA?

By the way School already resumed .. what are you still doing at home by this Time of day?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by uniquetechng: 12:25pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He doesn't know, he's not educated.
How old are you ?
One doesn't have to be educated to know wrong from right, if the boy is not his son it's in his place to know that not you.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Adrian98(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24
Just mind your business and you’ll live long.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Loyalty1: 12:28pm On Jan 24
Pls let the sleeping dog lie
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by TemmyT002(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24
You do not even know if he was adopted.
Ask first
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Faposky95: 12:28pm On Jan 24
Paternity police PSS......jus doing intelligence gathering
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by peterbello(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24
The poster should be sure of her paternity first before delving into someone else's.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by mabea: 12:29pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I'll marry at the right time
You just want to destroy another man's family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.