Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? (23988 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by gqboyy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24
I will just faint, cuz dis wan pass my power, I love them both
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Ulogwe1: 9:35pm On Jan 24
Am walking away.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by bobchigar(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24
Mama beat her daughter. What concerns me?
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24
I will try not to laugh and excuse them...

But my grandma no fit do that kind thing.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by NOwazobia: 9:41pm On Jan 24
These are the type of useless, empty topics you create when you bored and downcasted.

1 Like

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by kestolove95(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24
I go do my mum ntor
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by MICVOCT(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24
Eraddray:
Awon scenario bi wahala, ija ati beebeelo le maa n mu wa Lori platform yii grin

Mà d'á won l'ohun; kin-in-ni temi.

Íyà lo n ba ọmọ'ẹ wí.
grin

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties

1 Like

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 9:51pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
Yes! What will you do if your grandma slaps your mum in your presence.
na her daughter she slap na....
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by isahsalee: 10:03pm On Jan 24
What's my business about?, my mother is her daughter. Is their business.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by coputa(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24
It's non of your business,it's her mom, they knew each other before you were born.

She owns her more than you do.

It's only a senseless child that will react,a wise one will mind his or her own business
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Layi4real(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24
I trust my hood.... I go just give some cash for Igbo "skunk" to brother kunle Nd his gang to help me treat grandma fuckup. I go just pretend I knew nothing .....
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by decomposer(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24
Commot my face as if I no see am then move out
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by deepwater(f): 10:25pm On Jan 24
You mama collect, yourself wan collect?
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Emlaughter: 10:29pm On Jan 24
Na to run oooo, cause the slap fit reach me too.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Okhuadams(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
I go simply say sorry but if na resounding slap I go just walk away b4 she turn matter for my head by blaming me
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by correctyourself(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24
ColonelMichael:

Oga correct yourself

I have passed the message, if u don't like it u can go to court grin
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Trophy12: 10:43pm On Jan 24
You yourself what will you do?
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by MIHLEXY: 10:48pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
Her mother, not my problem
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 10:48pm On Jan 24
I will simply watch the drama...Wont take sides as e no concern me. Anyway never knew my mama...We lost her when I was very lil.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by UbaGwele: 10:56pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:

What can you do? Like are you okay to think of something you want to or can do?
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by pafun(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24
Run
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by elverdad: 10:59pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:

I will tell my grandma to slap her again
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Majikmaleek: 11:01pm On Jan 24
Il be praying she lands her another one
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Warlord2014(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
They should settle their mom and daughter issues...
There is nothing I will do about it.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by vikstandon(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24
If na Paternal Granny do am, something dey am. If na Maternal Granny, I would ignore them.. Na her pikin be that!
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Dearlord(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24
That doesn't happen in my family, never
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Error401: 11:49pm On Jan 24
I go just laff and tell them its a family issue, and I am not part of their family. I dont have any problem with that.
omoakinsola:
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Nosaghae(m): 11:56pm On Jan 24
Wetin concern me for mama and pikin matter
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by gbolswag(m): 12:06am On Jan 25
I might laugh
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Hotice085: 12:25am On Jan 25
omoakinsola:

Seun Osewa allowing stupid question to make headlines
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Dmacqh(m): 12:40am On Jan 25
I won't bear my mother throughout that day.

Kindly check my under note.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Kingluqman(m): 1:15am On Jan 25
Mom dey beat en duaghter, wetin be my own? Na to just beg grandma sey "Sorry ma"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) / Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / Nigerian Couple Dance After Welcoming A Child After 8 Years Of Waiting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.