Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? (23977 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Crowntop94: 7:25pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
Yes! What will you do if your grandma slaps your mum in your presence.
what kind of question is this self ?
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Honestey: 7:26pm On Jan 24
More like what can you do
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by pelumi25: 7:29pm On Jan 24
Nothing, na her mama. Na visa-vise. If my mama also slap me in front of my children. They can do nothing
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Btruth: 7:33pm On Jan 24
...... both their wahala.

Lol....

But I've actually seen it happened sha. Both are late now.. 😭😭😭
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Sucolee(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24
I will sit my mum down nd ask who is my real father,cos i knew for my gm to slapped my mum,my mum hv done sumtn bad
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by seunayantokun(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24
Mother vs daughter affair wey no concern you at all?

Well, you may find out from each of them separately and privately what the issue was as it might help you adjust your life appropriately.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by blesboi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24
as I was passing
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Dagrace01(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24
Wetin concern me?
What would my child do if my mum slap me too? Nothing, if e try rubbish, I go pummel am.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by BigDawsNet: 7:35pm On Jan 24
Walk out and ignore them...

I will return if they raise the volume
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by GGIA: 7:40pm On Jan 24
RoadMozart:
I will pretend as if i didnt see it and then gerrout of dere. I no dey put mouth for mother and daughter thing
What if na mother-in-law and daughter-in-law thing? cool
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by correctyourself(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24
hopexter:

You saying she MUST is a very rude word to say to your grandma, you need 5 slaps for that alone make milk comot from your ear angry

Them no born the person well, note that, offence doesn't care about either you're a parent.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by chiboycue: 7:42pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:

I would watch them closely.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Iluvmycontr3: 7:42pm On Jan 24
Wetin concern me for wetin nor concern me.

#Grandma only slapped her daughter...
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by sonofsteven: 7:42pm On Jan 24
My guy mama came to stay 1week with him and his family

One day he came home around 3am, as he open door, his mom came close to him and slapped him in front of his wife and warned him that that will be the last time he will come home late.

My guy enter room go sleep, the mom went to bed too likewise his wife, the wife no even say anything

1 Like

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by correctyourself(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24
superCleanworks:

which one are you?
A. Gas Cooker
B. Electric Stove
C. Pressure Cooker
D. Charcoal Stove

All of them, i have passed my message, if you're not ok with it go to court undecided
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by ekelebeXstunner: 7:44pm On Jan 24
Pointless thread.

1 Like

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by obonujoker(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24
Wattagwan me...😬
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by nwasteve(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24
She's her daughter na, that one concerns them
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Teeklef(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24
I swear I go dey laugh ni....... The matter no concern me at all,make I no go receive community beating.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by crazysam001: 7:49pm On Jan 24
Never interfere with karma
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Bigkenny: 7:52pm On Jan 24
I don't think there's anything one can do in this type of situation. I know one thing for sure, which is I am not going to slap my grandma as a way to defend my mom. I will try my best to be the peacemaker or ask my mom to leave to calm down the ugly situation.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Franking: 7:54pm On Jan 24
E nor concern me o.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Bukfab(f): 7:56pm On Jan 24
Family matter won niyen..Me I go just dey look ni...Grandma dey scold her pikin niyen..
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by hopexter(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24
correctyourself:

Them no born the person well, note that, offence doesn't care about either you're a parent.

Na mouth you get, you go still cry beg make the slaps no pass 5 grin
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Owaincouncil: 7:58pm On Jan 24
This can not happen to me as my grandmother died looooong before I was born
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Monaboo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24
Not my business.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Jan 24
brain54:
Shioo...

Shebi na her daughter?

undecided

I'm quite sure the op meant mum's mother in-law, but I'm liking how people chose to understand it. cheesy
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by albert2512: 8:01pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:

Not your business. Walk away.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Jocdon(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24
Namaster:
Run before e reach my side. grin
Lol
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24
Btruth:
...... both their wahala.

Lol....

But I've actually seen it happened sha. Both are late now.. 😭😭😭

Pele. 🙁

1 Like

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Fulaniguy01: 8:05pm On Jan 24
reconciliation if possible
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by APCNig: 8:05pm On Jan 24
Mokason288:
make I talk, make my mother and grandmother slap me join Abi

You try well well

It's because you are not from a broken and dysfunctional home like the OP who asked a senseless question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) / Parent(s) Laying Curses On Their Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.