Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? (23985 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by kerry57: 6:49pm On Jan 24
I go leave them to settle themselves. Na mama and pikin matter
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Eraddray(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24
Awon scenario bi wahala, ija ati beebeelo le maa n mu wa Lori platform yii grin

5 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by tunamenga(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24
She's scolding her daughter. Wetin concern me?

5 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by riverbird: 6:49pm On Jan 24
I will do absolutely nothing, na her mother slap her undecided

4 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Faposky95: 6:50pm On Jan 24
brain54:
Shioo...

Shebi na her daughter?

undecided

Shebi...??
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Maxtipulation(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24
I will just be watching them with my pop corn and zobo

4 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Makunahatata: 6:51pm On Jan 24
Wetin b ur own..put mouth make den turn am to ur own

2 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by victorazy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
Yes! What will you do if your grandma slaps your mum in your presence.

Before! What will u do if not to sit and watch while holding a bottle of chilled coke.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by TheGift: 6:51pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:

Must you do anything?

People that have had their own relationship decades before you even came into existence.? Better mind your own business.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24
Wetin concern me. She's her mom..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by colizee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24
Face my front

2 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Iceberg3: 6:52pm On Jan 24
what do you wanna do?
Maybe you are looking for someone to swear for you,abi 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by tonicyril: 6:52pm On Jan 24
Stewpeed question
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Sijo01(f): 6:52pm On Jan 24
Na to begin laugh πŸ˜‚ 😁 🀣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Sheffieldconsul: 6:53pm On Jan 24
Most of us don't have time for this senseless question. Don't you have far more important questions to ask in this zoo led by Ebola?

omoakinsola:

1 Like

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Barcalee: 6:53pm On Jan 24
Na mama slap pikin e no concern me🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by History555: 6:53pm On Jan 24
As far as I am concerned its simply mama instilling discipline in her child. She can even tell her to kneel down, close her eyes and raise up her hand. E no concern me

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by lhurd: 6:53pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
what will I do ke? Na mama and pikin fight be that nah. Wetin concern me
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by femi4: 6:53pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
It's not my business

It's a mother n daughter palava
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by thaoriginator: 6:53pm On Jan 24
I'll tell my mom to turn the other cheek grin
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by bluebay(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24
I’ll walk away . Mehn, it’s not my generations case to solve

2 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by optimusprime2(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:

Omo na to walk away, allow matter for ancestors...
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by IamAtAnger: 6:54pm On Jan 24
And if it happens again nko you will beat her up abi ... mumu
HeadNigga:
If it's my maternal grandma, I won't say a word...that's her mom. They will sort themselves out.

If it's my paternal grandma I will take it up to my father. If my father is late I will tell my grandma to never let it happen again no matter what. Slapping my mother even behind my back is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Daniluv1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24
This question na very useless question Sha
Do you want to call police on her or what?

Na jejeli Waka my own commont or beg grandma make she nor vex
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by aribisala0(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24
Stand behind grandma and laugh
Do her Ntoor
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24
Mama slap her pikin and you want me to put mouth πŸ™„

3 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by deavicky(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:
laugh!!!
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Impregnablefolk: 6:57pm On Jan 24
It must be for a cogent reason. Adults don't act stupidly.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by haphizz57(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24
Walk outta b4 d national cake get to my turn
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by udemzyudex(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24
Know your place and stay in your place.

Leave mother and daughter to do their thing.
Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by Godfullsam(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24
E no concern me, na her pikin she slap.

Someone that slapped her own daughter would not mind placing a curse on you if you try anything stupid.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? by seetomorrow: 7:01pm On Jan 24
omoakinsola:

Rum away immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? / Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.