Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) (52459 Views)

Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie / I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand / Actress Destiny Etiko Pictured With Pete Edochie - New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 5:14pm On Jan 24
The guy man don calculate pastor Jerry Online money and he himself wants to cash out big time. Watch out how his members grow

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24
Yul need our January seed......

Shingbain, you nor get from me.........

Yul that cannot stay back and maintain his marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24
H

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 5:14pm On Jan 24
Ok

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by VIKTO83(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24
This may not be a church like ur regular church or what u think.
Wait till he unveils what he has in store.
Don't rush!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24
Localemperor:
Can he solve the issues of ...
Hahahaha this is funny sha.
In Yoruba it's ebi n'pawa. Everybody

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Afamsi: 5:15pm On Jan 24
Wacko ministry

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by mytime24(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24
god of men,
Sha no give d ladies for choir and usher belle oo embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Kilmanjaroo: 5:15pm On Jan 24
Fast cash loading through TITHE and views🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Hausa people tgo talk say " Sata dai suna Allah ".

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by soccerlite: 5:18pm On Jan 24
Floky215:
The most lucrative business after kidnapping in Nigeria today...!!!

Where you put politics

Is it every church that is business

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by gaby(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24
Customers yakpa, so I no blame you, bros.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by soccerlite: 5:20pm On Jan 24
Lolzzzzz

End times- false teachers

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24
Only babes with wide hips suppose dey come this church

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24
Aunty May will be laughing somewhere by now. 🤣😄😂

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by autodoctor: 5:29pm On Jan 24
Odiegwu church

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 5:30pm On Jan 24
What is actually funny is that God may actually call him and we will just continue to doubt it. I guess it's only God that knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by janeedema(f): 5:32pm On Jan 24
You may be right. But there's such a thing as process and deliberate mentorship. Paul the Apostle didn't just start ministry because he had an encounter with Jesus on his way to Damascus. He submitted himself to training and mentorship. We are an organized body.

If you cannot just wake up and start a mechanic business or become a medical doctor, why do people think they can just wake up and claim that they have the Lord in their heart and start ministry?

This is why we have so much dissension in doctrine.

sukkot:
he has the voice. he is famous. he survived a car crash. he may just have been a spiritual sleeper cell, now he is activating. this may be his real calling. the moses aura. bald black and booming voice

i see yul leading a revival

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Ironbull: 5:32pm On Jan 24
Truly I support his decision he has be saying it long ago that he has a call upon himself but refused to yield to the call so if what he is saying is truth I wish him good luck.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by longayink: 5:34pm On Jan 24
Taking the direction of wicked Africans who deceive the poor with Christianity to enrich themselves from church donations .

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by colonelwealth(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:
I have decided to answer the call to work in the house of God - Yul Edochie.

What kind of joke is that?

@General Ditari

President Nairaland Ijaws.

Una sure say this guy well at all...?
What color of foolishness is this one again?

It's so unfortunate this man came from the loins of great man Pete Edochie.
He is busy messing up the reputation&name his father worked hard to build.

No man should have such a confused& controversial son or child.

May God help him out of whatever are his issues.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by sukkot: 5:36pm On Jan 24
janeedema:
You may be right. But there's such a thing as process and deliberate mentorship. Paul the Apostle didn't just start ministry because he had an encounter with Jesus on his way to Damascus. He submitted himself to training and mentorship. We are an organized body.

If you cannot just wake up and start a mechanic business or become a medical doctor, why do people think they can just wake up and claim that they have the Lord in their heart and start ministry?

This is why we have so much dissension in doctrine.

well we don’t know what he has been doing in the background for years. Maybe training and being mentored
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by sholay2011(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24
sukkot:
well we don’t know what he has been doing in the background for years. Maybe training and being mentored
Are you serious
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24
To deceive the gullible ones. Someone who can't take care of his home is dreaming. God is patience sha.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:40pm On Jan 24
Melagros:
COMRADES
Oyedepo owns private jet
Oyakhilome owns private jet
Adeboye owns private jet
Ibiyeomie about to or owns private jet
Yul too has been dreaming of owning at least one
Please let me look for my garri and sip in peace!
Owning a jet is not a big deal, all the Jets in the whole world belongs to GOD, so, those preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ and desires a jet, God will give it to Them, even me ,l want a private jet as well cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by sukkot: 5:41pm On Jan 24
sholay2011:

Are you serious
well we don’t know. Everything can be done online these days 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24
Yuliana Edochie, lol.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by kot1917(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24
mrrandomguy:
Another occultic congregation led by an occultic man who sleeps with mermaids, marine agent and women possessed with water spirits for power.

Watch and pray! May the almighty God open the eyes of His children.
You are very right

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Kaido: 5:44pm On Jan 24
Hustling.. hustling

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:
I have decided to answer the call to work in the house of God - Yul Edochie.

What kind of joke is that?

@General Ditari

President Nairaland Ijaws.

Lol

The Poster says "Come and experience true Salvation"

So, before his Church, Salvation no dey?

Clown.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by rowlex7(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24
grin grin
Lukuluku69:

Lol

The Poster says "Come and experience true Salvation"

So, before his Church, Salvation no dey?

Clown.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by zebszebs: 5:47pm On Jan 24
The best way to get Yul to stop his childish antics is for people to ignore him and his wife, as they are clearly milking the views they get and perhaps smiling to the bank.

Pete Edochie (his father), a man who played the role of Okonkwo in NTA's tv adaption of the book Things Fall Apart, ended up giving birth to his on-screen father, Unoka, as his real-life son:

"Unoka lacked responsibility. He was poor, lazy, and neglectful of his wife, and he did not plan for the future. During his life, he never took a title and, therefore, never gained status or respect from the villagers. Instead, they called him a loafer, and he was the laughingstock of the community."
- Excerpt from the book: Things Fall Apart.

Yul is the quintessential example of an Efulefu.

A morbid case of real-life imitating art.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by seborrhic: 5:47pm On Jan 24
duduade:

Be sure spiritually before you get entangled with your entire partner
Rubbish.
Which marriage does not have challenges?
That he confronted his marriage issues head-on and it spilled to the public and a divorce does it make him and the marriage a failed union?
Your pastors and counsellors that appear holy outside,go into their marriages,they are living in deep pain and bondage but due to the fear and shame of what people would say,they live and continue suffering in their own marriages.
Go and marry your own and see if you would not have your own issues.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.