Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) (52489 Views)

Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie / I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand / Actress Destiny Etiko Pictured With Pete Edochie - New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by sukkot: 9:07pm On Jan 24
[quote author=casppyjay post=128109819][/quote]hmmm deep
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:07pm On Jan 24
Localemperor:
Can he solve the issues of ...
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:15pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:
I have decided to answer the call to work in the house of God - Yul Edochie.

What kind of joke is that?

@General Ditari

President Nairaland Ijaws.
these people keep making Christianity look like a joke
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by farem: 9:25pm On Jan 24
Righthussle:
That's the way to go . Don't do Yahoo Yahoo, open a church instead and smile to the bank every week.

How come people from your lineage who refuse to do yahoo are still in penury? Can't they follow this your step?
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Emekuz256(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24
Ahhhhh .. wahala o ti sele oooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Blind man teaching those with sight on the road direction to follow๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Righthussle: 9:29pm On Jan 24
farem:

How come people from your lineage who refuse to do yahoo are still in penury? Can't they follow this your step?

Pastor pikin, sight u.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by saviourGeorge: 9:49pm On Jan 24
Righthussle:
That's the way to go . Don't do Yahoo Yahoo, open a church instead and smile to the bank every week. , you will make money and get tired of making money. The hope selling business is very lucrative. Don't think you're late, Nigeria is blessed with so much gullible people.

Guy u be savage
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by adesoro80595: 9:49pm On Jan 24
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by ZiktotheWorld: 10:33pm On Jan 24
Isokoboy:
Make i call God...be like say money dey here

Can you just shut ur thrash, You call a Mouth...

Is God a joke to you?!
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Ubanz: 10:36pm On Jan 24
Confused human being.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Isokoboy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24
ZiktotheWorld:

Can you just shut ur thrash, You call a Mouth...

Is God a joke to you?!

If your father had use condom......Nigeria would have been beta
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by ZaraIhua(f): 10:46pm On Jan 24
Which kin yeye thing be dis... I've always known this guy needs help
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Maga123: 11:19pm On Jan 24
Go fix your home first before you talk of ministry
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by HRMK: 6:12am On Jan 25
IT IS MEANT FOR BABY MAMAS AND BABY PAPAS LIKE HIM AND HIS PARTNER!
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by mojoyin73585: 7:19am On Jan 25
What hunger can not do does not exist.But who am I to judge him.Christ came to save, heal and deliver the lost souls.What hunger can not do does not exist.But who am I to judge him.Christ came to save, heal and deliver the lost souls....
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:14pm On Jan 25
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MENTAL FELLOW angry YOU THINK YOU CAN USE SERIOUS THINGS FOR YOUR FOOLISH DRAMA angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Bankulli To D'banj: โ€œYou Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Manyโ€ / Photo: Whats Funke Akindele Wearing in this Picture???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.