Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) (52481 Views)

Yul Edochie's New Wife Judy Moghalu Hails His 1st Wife May Edochie / I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand / Actress Destiny Etiko Pictured With Pete Edochie - New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by UNDFTD: 5:48pm On Jan 24
Another SCAM in the making!
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:

Fast cash out grin
The hustle is real!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24
2027 presidential campaign arangements.jagaban boys meeting points
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24
There's no such thing as "true word of God" on planet earth today, except some few African and Asiatic spiritual systems that still maintain relationship with snakes.

The age of the ancient Egyptians was the age of true God consciousness.

I saw the picture below, which is a recent discovery of a 2500 years old remains unearthed in Egypt with the mummy covered with snake (savior, redeemer, eternal life symbol) and I said to myself: "these are the people that knew God. I wish I lived and died in your age"

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by PrinceEvangel: 5:54pm On Jan 24
Yul Edochie has chosen to answer the call of God upon his life to which am not against but the issue there is this, he ought to first of all settle his marital crisis and go into learning ministry by serving under a commission where he will be prune and trained for the assignment ahead. Ministry is not a child's play that one can enter because he is famous but must go into God's quarry site where worldliness and lust will be chiselled out. Well I wish him good luck.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by seanery: 5:57pm On Jan 24
En-routing For CashingOut

IjawAdvocate:
I have decided to answer the call to work in the house of God - Yul Edochie.

What kind of joke is that?

@General Ditari

President Nairaland Ijaws.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Jasonjay101(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24
A man that will be great in life needs to be sexually disciplined.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:03pm On Jan 24
See what renewed shege has caused for him 🙄
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:08pm On Jan 24
Have never seen a man as confused as yul Edochie🙄

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by hohafrank(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24
First put away your second called wife if truly you are called.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24
Floky215:
The most lucrative business after kidnapping in Nigeria today...!!!

Unah be werey for nairaland I swear 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by geoworldedu: 6:25pm On Jan 24
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MENTAL FELLOW angry YOU THINK YOU CAN USE SERIOUS THINGS FOR YOUR FOOLISH DRAMA angry
Is church not a drama? How do you consider church a serious thing and sleep well at night

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Emman08: 6:26pm On Jan 24
Joker
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Umuinyioku: 6:28pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:

@General Ditari

I will never attend your Church because you're not honest and morally correct.

First, you SCATTERED your home by going for a woman legally married in the person of Judy Austin despite protestations from the husband. Now,what moral are you going to teach me in your Church?

Second. You delved into murky waters of politics by telling us lies. So,what moral lessons are we going to learn from you and your Church?

Count me out. I will never attend your church!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by AbujaLagos: 6:32pm On Jan 24
Lori aye yul Edochie oluwa gba ope wa
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by chiboycue: 6:34pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:

@General Ditari

He may use his church as a medium to promote polygamy
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by APCNig: 6:41pm On Jan 24
SpatialKing:
Anyone who accepts Tinubu into his life automatically becomes a clown 🤡

Better to be a clown than be a zombie
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by obama30: 6:47pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:

@General Ditari

so this guy doesn't have vision before? men with vision go into researches, creates and solve problem while making money from discovery of their research. Going into church business means that he is broke and going to dupe people that he is better than to enable him continue living luxury life. Mugu fall guy man chop but my type don't fall such mugu.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by ebenholer2(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24
Yul just Dey play…which kind call is that. He should better think straight cos what he is planning is never his way. Marrying another wife now should rather be his next of action.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by duduade: 7:07pm On Jan 24
seborrhic:

Rubbish.
Which marriage does not have challenges?
That he confronted his marriage issues head-on and it spilled to the public and a divorce does it make him and the marriage a failed union?
Your pastors and counsellors that appear holy outside,go into their marriages,they are living in deep pain and bondage but due to the fear and shame of what people would say,they live and continue suffering in their own marriages.
Go and marry your own and see if you would not have your own issues.

A word is enough for the wise
Carry your anger go another place abeg
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Sucolee(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24
Money no dey for industry so he wan port...igbokwenu..igbo man with business strategy

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Taiwojon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24
Hallelujah ooooooo

I hope he is truthful to his words
God be praise
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Franking: 7:55pm On Jan 24
Dude wants to cash in on the gullibility of TB Joshua's flock.
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by wealthyvic1: 8:06pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:

@General Ditari

Rubbish
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24
ednut1:
Christianity in Nigeria is a Joke 🤣

Not only Nigeria. Many crazy things are happening elsewhere too

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Quebec91(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24
cheesy
Righthussle:
That's the way to go . Don't do Yahoo Yahoo, open a church instead and smile to the bank every week.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by delishpot: 8:27pm On Jan 24
It's a good business o. Money dey am well well

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by blaqsainz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24
Looking for more money from YouTube viewing and following

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by donmik: 8:52pm On Jan 24
As in he founded a church?
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by donmik: 8:54pm On Jan 24
Not a church but a coven
Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:56pm On Jan 24
IjawAdvocate:

@General Ditari

they keep making Christianity look like a joke sad

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) by casppyjay: 9:06pm On Jan 24
sukkot:
he has the voice. he is famous. he survived a car crash. he may just have been a spiritual sleeper cell, now he is activating. this may be his real calling. the moses aura. bald black and booming voice

i see yul leading a revival

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) / Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.