Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route (6647 Views)

Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by bpatient: 2:34pm On Apr 18
[quote author=liftmeGod post=129337431][/quote]

Hi LiftmeGod, which route are you into, work or study?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by bpatient: 2:36pm On Apr 18
Eky29:
Good evening charmingsamson,

I hope you are doing well.
Please I would like to know if you process your visa application to Croatia from Nigeria through VFS Abuja?
If yes, please how long after submitting did you get a response from them?
I would like to know because their website said the visa will be ready within 45 days or more and now it is already 55 days and I’m yet to hear from them.

I have emailed them on Friday to know the status of my application and no response yet.
I’m very worried because my employer is already paying for my accommodation in Croatia and he’s not happy about the delay.

Can you advise me what else i can do?
Would it be okay to send them a another email?
Thank you and I shall await your response

Hi Eky29, what is yourjob field?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 5:27pm On Apr 19
Sorry for the late reply.
It is hard copy, better to use dhl they are very fast. I think you will need to photocopy the data page of your international passport, then write a letter of authorization with the name of the person that is going to assist you in London. I even added 1 passport photograph.

Also make sure it is legalised in MFA before sending

bpatient:

HI Eky29, Is hard copies or soft copies of the police clearance certificate that would be sent to London?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Lynoverse(m): 9:11am On Apr 22
Ma
Have you heard anything from Croatia about your application
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by capetownboyz(m): 10:45am On Apr 22
Any recent updates on Croatian visa .. I would love to apply ..
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 5:34pm On Apr 22
After waiting for over a week for their email response and nothing, I had to email them again on Monday last week and they responded within 2 hours saying my application has been subjected to substantial checks by different authorities . That once the decision is made , i will be notified through VFS.

That was not the kind of response I expected because in my email I made to know and tell how much longer I have to wait to get my visa.
But what can I do, i just have to wait.

quote author=Lynoverse post=129568069]Ma
Have you heard anything from Croatia about your application [/quote]
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Lynoverse(m): 8:28am On Apr 26
I got this mail yesterday
What's the next phase[sup][/sup]

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by ahmedio2017(m): 9:15am On Apr 26
Lynoverse:
I got this mail yesterday
What's the next phase[sup][/sup]

Pls how do I secure job in Croatia
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by ehinst(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29
Good afternoon Bro. Thanks for the information. My younger one have a job contract and work permit in Croatia but we are confused on the type of visa to apply for and the step by step of going about it in Nigeria. Kindly give a detailed guide. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by adeoladipupo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29
Super cool
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Bostin(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29
Can someone with Croatia work permit apply to other Schengen tourist visa to enter Croatia
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by askj(f): 11:01pm On May 07
charmingsamson:
Hello Everyone, I am a Nigerian who recently moved to Croatia. I am surprised that I can hardly find any Nigerians, even Africans. It is a shame because Croatia is a nation thriving with steady growth in economics, boom infrastructure, and tourism. I am surprised there are any Nigerians coming to work here. Whenever I take a walk on the streets, it is full of Nepali and Indian nationals working in construction companies, bakers, cleaners, wolts, and other important sections where local nationals won't want to work. There are a lot of jobs here. The minimum wage here is 840–1000 euros. They have a very good health section and a beautiful seaside, which I think is the best in Europe. I haven't experienced any racism and the people are friendly, and mostly the women are very beautiful and they love black men. I will guide you on how to apply for a job in Croatia.

First, create a very good CV and create an account with Moj-posao.net. You need to translate the page because it is in Croatian. Click job for jobs for foreign workers in Croatia. https://www.moj-posao.net/HR/Izdvojeno/International/Foreign-Workers-Jobs-Croatia/   Start applying immediately. Please continue applying. Don't sleep or rest. another website for hiring foreigner https://brightfuture.hr/looking-for-a-job/ There are a lot of jobs for foreigners.

If you finally get a job, the Croatian Embassy visa application is handled by VFS Croatia in Abuja. It was straight-forward. High rate for visa approval for job applications. If you intend to study in Croatia, which is likely the easiest. Aspira University College in Split and Zagreb campuses is your best option. They offer a program in English with very cheap tuition fees. Study visa is straight-forward and easier. Please ask me any questions here. Please, nobody should DM me; I won't respond. We need very good Nigerian in Croatia. Croatians want foreigners who are likely to integrate very well into society. Learning Croatian is very important. Good luck.

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mediafada(m): 7:24am On May 08
charmingsamson:
Hello Everyone, I am a Nigerian who recently moved to Croatia. I am surprised that I can hardly find any Nigerians, even Africans. It is a shame because Croatia is a nation thriving with steady growth in economics, boom infrastructure, and tourism. I am surprised there are any Nigerians coming to work here. Whenever I take a walk on the streets, it is full of Nepali and Indian nationals working in construction companies, bakers, cleaners, wolts, and other important sections where local nationals won't want to work. There are a lot of jobs here. The minimum wage here is 840–1000 euros. They have a very good health section and a beautiful seaside, which I think is the best in Europe. I haven't experienced any racism and the people are friendly, and mostly the women are very beautiful and they love black men. I will guide you on how to apply for a job in Croatia.

First, create a very good CV and create an account with Moj-posao.net. You need to translate the page because it is in Croatian. Click job for jobs for foreign workers in Croatia. https://www.moj-posao.net/HR/Izdvojeno/International/Foreign-Workers-Jobs-Croatia/   Start applying immediately. Please continue applying. Don't sleep or rest. another website for hiring foreigner https://brightfuture.hr/looking-for-a-job/ There are a lot of jobs for foreigners.

If you finally get a job, the Croatian Embassy visa application is handled by VFS Croatia in Abuja. It was straight-forward. High rate for visa approval for job applications. If you intend to study in Croatia, which is likely the easiest. Aspira University College in Split and Zagreb campuses is your best option. They offer a program in English with very cheap tuition fees. Study visa is straight-forward and easier. Please ask me any questions here. Please, nobody should DM me; I won't respond. We need very good Nigerian in Croatia. Croatians want foreigners who are likely to integrate very well into society. Learning Croatian is very important. Good luck.

@Lynoverse @charmingsamson @Eky29 and all please help, I'm having a challenge with my application.
My school isn't providing accommodation, kindly advise on how to get cheap accommodation for the purpose of visa application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original / Medical Doctor Needs Help!! / Traveling From Cotonu To London As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.