Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route (6124 Views)

Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 8:25am On Jan 30
That correct Information. Are you in Croatia? I live in Zagreb.
Eky29:
Very good question.
I don’t really know the document required for Croatia study visa.
But when it comes to Croatia work visa, CV, degree or waec result depending on the one you have and is required for the job. Certificate of apprenticeship ( depending on the kind of job) data page of international passport, passport photo, police certificate.
Note that: police clearance cert needs to be legalized at the federal ministry of foreign affairs Abuja and also in Croatia embassy. This is very important.

Also note that the above mentioned documents are required for obtaining a Croatian work permit.
Then once you have the permit, you can now go to VFS Abuja for visa application with the required documents for visa.

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 8:26am On Jan 30
Your secondary school where you finish or wrote waec.
mansavee:

How do I get this letter? Who can issue it? I have neither TOEFL nor IETLS

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by cletz991(m): 10:13am On Jan 30
Can I send that separately? Because I have already sent the other documents .Also is my secondary school addressing it to the University?
charmingsamson:
I think you need to include proof that you are taught in English maybe a letter from your secondary school. please don't include forge documents because Croatia embassy investigate everything including bank statement from your bank.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mansavee: 10:23am On Jan 30
charmingsamson:
Your secondary school where you finish or wrote waec.

Thanks, for work, I have certificate from an IT firm(NEW HORIZONS) Java tech, I completed the 3 month course in 2014, but I didn’t focus on Tech then, now I’m about to learn JavaScript from W3schools or boot camp, I don’t know if I should take the study route or work route, cos my baby mama n kids don’t have passports yet, we need a marriage certificate to get passport for ky kids
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 11:10am On Jan 30
Not yet
I’m waiting for my work permit now from my employer.
I’m hoping to be there in March by God’s grace

charmingsamson:
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Headward: 12:02pm On Jan 30
Please I couldn't get schools aside the one posted by OP for atleast courses or programs in Business sector, who can help me with links to affordable schools in Croatia and also please, Can one move with a spouse with Undergraduate program(BSC) program because in some other countries it's only Post graduate that allows that
Tho, I have HND in Accounting but I don't know if Croatia has Diploma or certificate programs one can run for one or two years to enable one migrate with a spouse. I need to clear my doubts and ensure I get the information clearly please so I can apply quickly
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Bokeeto(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30
Eky29:
Not yet

Please how did you find a legit employer.....?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 2:59pm On Jan 30
Through LinkedIn

Bokeeto:

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Osthomasc: 3:09pm On Jan 30
I applied to Aspira for masters in hospitality and tourism but was sent a message that they are only accepting applications from EU students.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30
These are Jobs for foreigner, find the profession of your field and apply. They are all visa sponsorship. Good luck
Bokeeto:

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30
Mr. Josip just confirm they only accept from EU from now.
Osthomasc:
I applied to Aspira for masters in hospitality and tourism but was sent a message that they are only accepting applications from EU students.

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30
You can apply on https://www.algebra.hr/international-school/summer-school/tuition-fees-payme but I dont know if they offer the courses you wanted but their tuition fees is very cheap and affordable.
charmingsamson:
Mr. Josip just confirm they only accept from EU from now.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Bokeeto(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30
charmingsamson:
These are Jobs for foreigner, find the profession of your field and apply. They are all visa sponsorship. Good luck

Which sites can I find these openings on...
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Bokeeto(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30
Eky29:
Through LinkedIn

Did you change your location to Croatia for the search on LinkedIn?

Is it an IT job or a vocational job...?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Emmybreezy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30
bros i will want to come down with work route please i will appreciate some of your guideline for this my pursuit.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mansavee: 4:48pm On Jan 30
Eky29:
Through LinkedIn

Are there jobs for non skilled? I only have my SSCE, I’m 30. How did you get through via LinkedIn?
What does your Linked profile look like?
How many connections?

Maybe you could help me, me I don’t mind any job at all
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Youngkaro45: 4:59pm On Jan 30
charmingsamson:

Hello bro, I'm close to two years working in a commercial bank, is it possible to get a banking job over there or any related job?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 5:29pm On Jan 30
You don’t have to change the location on your profile but you can change the location in job search column on LinkedIn. Just like in the picture below.
It will bring out all the job advert in the particular position you want in that country

Bokeeto:

Is it an IT job or a vocational job...?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 5:30pm On Jan 30
quote author=Bokeeto post=128202957]

Is it an IT job or a vocational job...?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Bokeeto(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30
Eky29:
You don’t have to change the location on your profile but you can change the location in job search column on LinkedIn. Just like in the picture below.
It will bring out all the job advert in the particular position you want in that country

Okay, thank you very much....
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Headward: 7:02pm On Jan 30
Please my people I beg of you help me out on this study stuff.
I came across this school and please I seems not to understand what they are passing across but please help me check out if as HND graduate in Accounting,if I can go for it please. Kindly help out

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mansavee: 2:02am On Feb 02
charmingsamson:
You can apply on https://www.algebra.hr/international-school/summer-school/tuition-fees-payme but I dont know if they offer the courses you wanted but their tuition fees is very cheap and affordable.

Hello, I visited the website, and I don’t understand some things there, I want to apply for the summer/winter school, but on the application, it’s asking for my current Education level as seen in the photo below, I only have my WAEC, can you enlighten me please?

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 5:46am On Feb 07
[Good morning charmingsamson
Please I would like to ask , do you know the insurance company that Croatia accepts for travel insurance?i want to buy insurance from custodian insurance, do they accept it or is there another insurance company they accept?
Please is urgent, thank you.

quote author=charmingsamson post=128195205]That correct Information. Are you in Croatia? I live in Zagreb.[/quote]
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by akaahs(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07
Nice job bro, thank you for the information.
Is there any information for someone who like to take the vocational institute route to Croatia?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 4:46pm On Feb 16
Just a little update
I finally got my work permit, and I have submitted my application in VFS Abuja. Thank God🙏
So I’m now waiting for my visa.

For those living in Lagos and wish to apply for Croatia visa, be it visiting visa, work visa or student visa. And you want to fill your application,i will advise you meet those guys outside VFS Abuja to assist you in filling the application form to avoid any mistake. It get WHY….

Eky29:
Not yet

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by hammed71(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16
Eky29:
Just a little update
I finally got my work permit, and I have submitted my application in VFS Abuja. Thank God🙏

For those living in Lagos and wish to apply for Croatia visa, be it visiting visa, work visa or student visa. And you want to fill your application,i will advise you meet those guys outside VFS Abuja to assist you in filling the application form to avoid any mistake. It get WHY….

wow bro congratulations how many months did this process take you and what websites did you use for applying for the jobs
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by duduade16: 11:33am On Feb 17
Eky29:
Just a little update

For those living in Lagos and wish to apply for Croatia visa, be it visiting visa, work visa or student visa. And you want to fill your application,i will advise you meet those guys outside VFS Abuja to assist you in filling the application form to avoid any mistake. It get WHY…. Pls assist your guy oo this country is unbearable I need you to put me through have dm you

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by hunee: 12:54pm On Feb 17
How did you go about all those things in the Uk and the rest? did you still do it.
Eky29:
Just a little update

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mediafada(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17
charmingsamson:

Is it possible to come with Schengen visa or attend Summer school in Zagreb, look for job and convert the visa to work permit?

Will it be possible to get job, return home to process work permit. I need to know how easy it is to get job in Croatia
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 6:05pm On Feb 18
hammed71:
wow bro congratulations how many months did this process take you and what websites did you use for applying for the jobs
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 6:09pm On Feb 18
Thank you

To get the work permit , that is after submitting all my documents is 4 months, it would have been less but getting someone to assist me in legalizing my police character in Nigerian embassy London and Embassy of Croatia London delayed the process.

I used LinkedIn

hammed71:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. / How To Get Qatar Visa / Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.