Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route (6129 Views)

Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 6:11pm On Feb 18
It was not easy I swear,it was just God.
But I finally did it.

hunee:
How did you go about all those things in the Uk and the rest? did you still do it.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by hunee: 9:41pm On Feb 18
Eky29:
But I finally did it.

I celebrate with you.

Please tell us how you got a job in Cr.

Help us with the procedures for others willing to follow that path too.

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by peleson1: 9:52pm On Feb 18
This is nice .
Guys any luck on getting work visa?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Indigbo: 6:25pm On Feb 19
Eky29:
But I finally did it.

How did you apply for the job and which website please?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 6:43pm On Feb 19
LINKEDIN

Indigbo:

How did you apply for the job and which website please?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by duduade16: 7:41pm On Feb 19
Pls us from this Awonlokan I need guild line pls have Pm tired, kindly contact me on WhatsApp 09034563092
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by duduade16: 7:43pm On Feb 19
Eky29:
LINKEDIN

can you pls contact me on WhatsApp 09034563092 abeg, this country is now unbearable
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by duduade16: 7:48pm On Feb 19
duduade16:
Pls hlp us from this Awonlokan I need guild line pls have Pm tired, kindly contact me on WhatsApp 09034563092
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Zino89: 9:35am On Feb 20
Eky29:
LINKEDIN

congratulations
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Zino89: 10:37am On Feb 20
You can also get job at pickjobs…use google chrome for for translation
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Ikman33: 5:55pm On Feb 25
Do Croatia permit family on study visa
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Agemech: 1:29pm On Feb 27
Eky29:
Not yet
I’m waiting for my work permit now from my employer.
I’m hoping to be there in March by God’s grace

Pls how did u apply or is it same channel as mentioned by the thread creator,and whats the nature of the job u got
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Agemech: 1:44pm On Feb 27
Eky29:
Thank you

To get the work permit , that is after submitting all my documents is 4 months, it would have been less but getting someone to assist me in legalizing my police character in Nigerian embassy London and Embassy of Croatia London delayed the process.

I used LinkedIn

London? Am confuse here I thought u said police clearance can be validated in federal ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja and Croatia embassy in Abuja, wetin bring UK enter oooo
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28
Yes, You can convert from student visa to work permit. You don't need to speak Croatia to obtain work permit
mediafada:

Is it possible to come with Schengen visa or attend Summer school in Zagreb, look for job and convert the visa to work permit?

Will it be possible to get job, return home to process work permit. I need to know how easy it is to get job in Croatia
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28
Croatia doesn't have an embassy in Nigeria, but VFS accepted visa applications on behalf of the Croatian embassy in South Africa. VFS collects your documents and sends them to the Croatian Embassy in South Africa for the visa stamp. 
Agemech:

London? Am confuse here I thought u said police clearance can be validated in federal ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja and Croatia embassy in Abuja, wetin bring UK enter oooo

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by hunee: 10:22pm On Feb 28
these conversion of a thing is not usually easy. Let encourage people to always get their visas from their home country before they travel instead of looking for short cuts.
charmingsamson:
Yes, You can convert from student visa to work permit. You don't need to speak Croatia to obtain work permit
All the same, wishing you all luck and note: conversion requires a legal process in the foreign country and alot of paperwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by adedarkool: 4:17am On Mar 17
[/color]
charmingsamson:
Hello Everyone, I am a Nigerian who recently moved to Croatia. I am surprised that I can hardly find any Nigerians, even Africans. It is a shame because Croatia is a nation thriving with steady growth in economics, boom infrastructure, and tourism. I am surprised there are any Nigerians coming to work here. Whenever I take a walk on the streets, it is full of Nepali and Indian nationals working in construction companies, bakers, cleaners, wolts, and other important sections where local nationals won't want to work. There are a lot of jobs here. The minimum wage here is 840–1000 euros. They have a very good health section and a beautiful seaside, which I think is the best in Europe. I haven't experienced any racism and the people are friendly, and mostly the women are very beautiful and they love black men. I will guide you on how to apply for a job in Croatia.

First, create a very good CV and create an account with Moj-posao.net. You need to translate the page because it is in Croatian. Click job for jobs for foreign workers in Croatia. https://www.moj-posao.net/HR/Izdvojeno/International/Foreign-Workers-Jobs-Croatia/   Start applying immediately. Please continue applying. Don't sleep or rest. another website for hiring foreigner https://brightfuture.hr/looking-for-a-job/ There are a lot of jobs for foreigners.

If you finally get a job, the Croatian Embassy visa application is handled by VFS Croatia in Abuja. It was straight-forward. High rate for visa approval for job applications. If you intend to study in Croatia, which is likely the easiest. Aspira University College in Split and Zagreb campuses is your best option. They offer a program in English with very cheap tuition fees. Study visa is straight-forward and easier. Please ask me any questions here. Please, nobody should DM me; I won't respond. We need very good Nigerian in Croatia. Croatians want foreigners who are likely to integrate very well into society. Learning Croatian is very important. Good luck.
Where are you in Croatia? Am in Varazdin [color=#000099]

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Lynoverse(m): 8:51am On Mar 17
Good morning all
Please I want to ask what are the advantages of digital nomad visa?

How many weeks will it be approved when application have been submitted?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 9:03am On Mar 17
I live close to where you took those photo main square. Congrats, Welcome to Croatia
adedarkool:
[/color]
Where are you in Croatia? Am in Varazdin [color=#000099]
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mediafada(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19
charmingsamson:
Hello Everyone, I am a Nigerian who recently moved to Croatia. I am surprised that I can hardly find any Nigerians, even Africans. It is a shame because Croatia is a nation thriving with steady growth in economics, boom infrastructure, and tourism. I am surprised there are any Nigerians coming to work here. Whenever I take a walk on the streets, it is full of Nepali and Indian nationals working in construction companies, bakers, cleaners, wolts, and other important sections where local nationals won't want to work. There are a lot of jobs here. The minimum wage here is 840–1000 euros. They have a very good health section and a beautiful seaside, which I think is the best in Europe. I haven't experienced any racism and the people are friendly, and mostly the women are very beautiful and they love black men. I will guide you on how to apply for a job in Croatia.

First, create a very good CV and create an account with Moj-posao.net. You need to translate the page because it is in Croatian. Click job for jobs for foreign workers in Croatia. https://www.moj-posao.net/HR/Izdvojeno/International/Foreign-Workers-Jobs-Croatia/   Start applying immediately. Please continue applying. Don't sleep or rest. another website for hiring foreigner https://brightfuture.hr/looking-for-a-job/ There are a lot of jobs for foreigners.

If you finally get a job, the Croatian Embassy visa application is handled by VFS Croatia in Abuja. It was straight-forward. High rate for visa approval for job applications. If you intend to study in Croatia, which is likely the easiest. Aspira University College in Split and Zagreb campuses is your best option. They offer a program in English with very cheap tuition fees. Study visa is straight-forward and easier. Please ask me any questions here. Please, nobody should DM me; I won't respond. We need very good Nigerian in Croatia. Croatians want foreigners who are likely to integrate very well into society. Learning Croatian is very important. Good luck.

Thank you so much for this thread, I got admission into University of Zagreb for Masters.
The program starts in late September, the school expects me in Croatia from early September.

The school doesn't have much information regarding visa, all information available are for Resident permit application once I get to Croatia.

How soon can I start visa application
Do I need to pay for hostel accommodation before applying for visa

Thank you.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Onekilo: 7:00pm On Mar 19
charmingsamson:

I will apply.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by utepu: 8:29pm On Mar 19
Thank for the info
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 10:03am On Mar 20
Yes, you need accommodations. I think your school can provide temporary accommodations so you can apply for the visa. It is also important that your health insurance and bank statement are legit because the Croatian Embassy in South Africa investigates everything. It's best to apply in May or June. Good luck. 
mediafada:

Thank you so much for this thread, I got admission into University of Zagreb for Masters.
The program starts in late September, the school expects me in Croatia from early September.

The school doesn't have much information regarding visa, all information available are for Resident permit application once I get to Croatia.

How soon can I start visa application
Do I need to pay for hostel accommodation before applying for visa

Thank you.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mediafada(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20
charmingsamson:
Yes, you need accommodations. I think your school can provide temporary accommodations so you can apply for the visa. It is also important that your health insurance and bank statement are legit because the Croatian Embassy in South Africa investigates everything. It's best to apply in May or June. Good luck. 

Thank you for your response, I'll definitely use genuine documents.

Like how much can I have in my bank balance.

Can I use regular travel insurance or I should do student insurance.

Am I to apply for the Schengen type C visa or type D long term visa?

Thank you.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by odunsibk: 8:00pm On Mar 21
Kudos to you OP.
If I come through study visa, how long will I wait for my spouse to join me?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Lynoverse(m): 9:51am On Mar 22
Good morning all
Please I want to ask what are the advantages of digital nomad visa?

How many weeks will it be approved when application have been submitted?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 8:37am On Apr 03
Good morning,
Congratulations on your admission
If you are in Abuja, i will advise you walk in to the VFS Abuja and ask the staffs about the kind of visa application you should fill. Weather it is type c or type d.
Note: their visa fee is paid in dollar so you must have a dollar account in other to do that. And also ask them the exact amount you are to pay for visa fee, to avoid paying twice.

Going inside the VFS is the best to avoid being given a wrong information by the VFS customer care just like she did to me. Which cost me more money.
So get all the requirements right before proceeding.

quote author=mediafada post=129020265]

Thank you for your response, I'll definitely use genuine documents.

Like how much can I have in my bank balance.

Can I use regular travel insurance or I should do student insurance.

Am I to apply for the Schengen type C visa or type D long term visa?

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by tunjistev: 3:11pm On Apr 06
@ charmingsamson

Good afternoon, thank you for this information it helps alot.
I came across your post in March 2024 and I followed you and @Eky29 steps.
Lucky me an employer replied me last week and set up zoom interview yesterday, very straight forward guys.
I passed the first stage of interview and am moving to next stage which is panel interview with the team.
It's an administrative role, he asked me salary expectations but i think I did not research well on that area he said I can still make amendments in the next interview.
Please assit with the below questions should incase it comes up in the next interview stage I don't want to lose this opportunity:

1. Cost of living in Zagreb like housing, transport, feeding etc.
2. Everybody speaks english cause I have to relate with customers/clients.
3. Please what is like average salary of administrative staff. Google give me €27k per annual and that's like €2.2k per month.

@Eky29
Please kindly assit if there's any additional information or questions that might come up.
Since you have pass through this stage.

Thank you in advance i only have till Wednesday.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by pansophist(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06
If I choose to live permanently in the West, the Balkans would be the ideal choice. The weather is nice, full of beautiful nature, and life is simple and fun all year round.

So Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania, and maybe Bulgaria. These folks are just so friendly and wonderful people. I have been to Zadar like five years ago and loved it there.

7 Likes

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by ThePundit14(m): 11:04am On Apr 07
@charmingsamson I hope I'm not late. Thanks for bringing this up. For me, I'd prefer the study route and I'd like to come with my wife. Any idea when their admission is open for international students? What kind of jobs are open for students? Truly interested to explore this opportunity. Thank you as you respond.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by lastkingsman: 6:32pm On Apr 07
pansophist:
If I choose to live permanently in the West, the Balkans would be the ideal choice. The weather is nice, full of beautiful nature, and life is simple and fun all year round.

So Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Romania, and maybe Bulgaria. These folks are just so friendly and wonderful people. I have been to Zadar like five years ago and loved it there.

What of "You Kay"?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by pansophist(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07
lastkingsman:

What of "You Kay"?

You want make I die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introduction Letter For Uk Visa Application / Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Travel Buddy Needed 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.