Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Islam's Paradise - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam's Paradise (4199 Views)

Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Paradise by vedaxcool(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2011
Sahih_JP:

You have given your interpretation of what you believe a hundred fold blessing means for those who have sacrificed for Christ. Let us hear from Christ what he thinks of your interpretation. He dealt with your type before you were born:

23 The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,  24Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:  26Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
27 And last of all the woman died also.  28Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.

29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.  30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. (Matthew 22: 23-20)

Here is the summary of the answer of Jesus: "Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.  30 For [size=18pt] in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage[/size], but are as the angels of God in heaven." (Matthew 22: 23-20)

Is that hard to understand? How many wives did the Quran promise Gabriel who brought the Quran to mohammed? None! because angels do not marry. Now listen to Jesus again: "[size=14pt]in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage but are as the angels of God in heaven[/size]." (Matthew 22: 23-20)

So my Muslim friend, concerning your understanding of the Scriptures you quoted from the Bible:""[size=14pt]Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God[/size]"

lol! grin grin grin grin after all your huffing and puffing, you only helped in undermining Christianity, as you simply provide that the bible contradicts itself over and over nad over and over . . . again. Since we are certain that Jesus promised 100 fold and manifold wives etc., then we can be more than ever be certain that the biblical Jesus has been made to contradict himself as his promise to give 100 wives in addition to everlasting life in heaven, yet you quoting another verse proves nothing but contradiction, This proves the Islamic point of view that the Bible cannot be relied upon as a means of guidance. Again when Jesus says 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

He actually means that our physical body will occupy heaven or will be sent to hell, this sort of dichotomous teachings of Christ will always be a cause of embarrassment to Christendom, when Christ claims By myself I can do nothing and then Christians will find a Paulish statement to refute it. All in all, I prefer to believe the statement of christ that says I shall give you a 100 folds of wives, since that appears to validate the OT twhich has long proven that Adam and Eve were married in Heaven, and occupied Heaven in physical bodies not angelic Body, I know for you Christains it is easy to ignore salient points, at least Frosbel calls the the OT Old Fashioned and not in tune with modern trends. smiley
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
Please no  red herring responses  cool

When the Muslim cannot respond to such a claim they tend to employ the Red Herring Fallacy.

A red herring is an argument, given in reply, that does not address the original issue. Critically, a red herring is a deliberate attempt to change the subject or divert the argument.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Sweetnecta,
commot for which road?
my dear am not on the same lane with you, so pls ride on with ur belief. am making the best out of life the way it works for me,
different things happen to different people differently.
cheers brotha.
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

lol!  grin grin grin grin after all your huffing and puffing, you only helped in undermining Christianity, as you simply provide that the bible contradicts itself over and over nad over and over .  .  . again. Since we are certain that Jesus promised 100 fold and manifold wives etc., then we can be more than ever be certain that   the biblical Jesus has been made to contradict himself as his promise to give 100 wives in addition to everlasting life in heaven, yet you quoting another verse proves nothing but contradiction, This proves the Islamic point of view that the Bible cannot be relied upon as a means of guidance. Again when Jesus says 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

He actually means that our physical body will occupy heaven or will be sent to hell, this sort of dichotomous teachings of Christ will always be a cause of embarrassment to Christendom, when Christ claims By myself I can do nothing and then Christians will find a Paulish statement to refute it. All in all, I prefer to believe the statement of christ that says I shall give you a 100 folds of wives, since that appears to validate the OT twhich has long proven that Adam and Eve were married in Heaven, and occupied Heaven in physical bodies not angelic Body, I know for you Christains it is easy to ignore salient points, at least Frosbel calls the the OT Old Fashioned and not in tune with modern trends.  smiley

You thought you knew what the hundred fold meant, but Jesus said you did not. If you were willing to know why your interpretation was wrong your next question should have been: “What did Christ mean by a hundred fold?” Then you would have been told what you missed.

You sound like one of those whom Jesus told, Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and they turned around and said “it is because we have no bread.” Meanwhile Jesus was talking of hypocrisy.

So, until you ask to be enlightened you will not be told. For the light of the Scriptures are pearls for the children of Kingdom. We do not throw our pearls away. We use them to meet needs.

Do you need to understand? If you have that need, you have in the house capable hands to guide you into the light giving scriptures, and we are not huffing and puffin.
But if you think you already know even when Christ has told you “ye do err,” what man can help you?

So  Mr. vedaxcool, what is it going to be for you? This is also a test of character for you: Do you claim you understand, and wish to left without been told what you miss, or do you at this time ask to be brought into understanding?

Caution: Wise men seek understanding, the simple are satisfied with their ignorance. 
Go back and look at the example of your prophet when he received his calling and follow his footsteps:

The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while. (Sahih Bukhari 1.1. 3)

Mohammed sought understanding from a Christian uncle-in-law and did not rely on what he thought the experience was. You modern Muslims are either his followers by example or not Muslims at all.

Vedaxcool, can you humble yourself and ask the Christians to explain what a hundred fold means in that scripture, since Christ has told you, “ye do err”? Mohammed had no problem asking Christians to explain things to him, why would if you are his follower? 

Christians have held the light to Islam right from the beginning. It was from a Christian that Mohammed sought guidance when he met the cave visitor.

It was a Christian who told Mohammed that the cave visitor was an angel—Mohammed did not know that, he thought he was being murdered.

It was Christian who named the cave visitor Gabriel—Mohammed did not know that and the cave visitor never gave a name to him when he commanded him “recite.”

So if Islam claims today that an angel spoke toMohammed and the name of the angel is Gabriel it is because a Christian told Mohammed so.

The very foundation of Islam depends on the interpretation which was given by a Christian to Mohammed.

The first prophecy given to Mohammed about how he would be persecuted and driven out came from a Christian—Mohammed had no understanding of those things until he was enlightened by a Christian. And it was a sure prophecy which you today mark as the hejira.

Don’t push it, Mr. Vedaxcool, don’t push it.

The Islam you practice today owes its very foundation to the insight of a Christian because when Mohammed was called, he had no clue what he had gotten into. A Christian helped Mohammed with one of the pearls of the children of the kingdom, by unlocking the spiritual dimension to the physical experience that baffled Mohammed and Khadijah (mother of the faithful)

So, from where did all proud argument against Christ and his church come? 

Did you read anywhere in that story Mohammed argued with any interpretation given by Waraqa? He listened and obeyed, and Islam was born.

That Mohammed was able to  face the antagonisms of his Meccan relatives is because a Christian with better understanding of the issues of prophecies and the Scriptures of the Holy One, had told him: watch out you would be persecuted and driven out.

So, it was a Christian who prepared Mohammed, a Christian who verified and approved his calling, and a Christian who told him of the immediate outcome of the calling.

The hierarchical relational between Christianity and Islam has been set in the spirit even before Mohammed opened his mouth to recite the first sura: Islam is the student seeking understanding of an experience and Christianity is the teacher and prophet. Islam narrates Christianity interprets.

There are a lot to talk about, and I came here to teach and rub minds with teachers; not to argue with those who should be learning the fundamental principles of spiritual things. When the time comes to wade into deep water you would be informed to hold your breath. The teaching of the houris is kindergarten. Soon I will invite you to advance classes in Islam, and then I would understand if you were confused. At the moment, it is way too early to start stumbling on scriptures that have been clearly explained.

Now tell me Mr. Vedaxcool, do you claim you understand? Or, like your prophet, you would come humbling yourself and asking those to whom it has been given the keys to unlock the mysteries of the King Eternal, the Omnipotent, Ever Living, Ever Present, and the Ancient of Days?

Any Muslim who is too proud to emulate an example set by khadijah and Mohammed has not yet submitted to Allah and is not practicing Islam.
Re: Islam's Paradise by vedaxcool(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sahih_JP:

[size=12pt]You thought you knew what the hundred fold meant, but Jesus said you did not. If you were willing to know why your interpretation was wrong your next question should have been: “What did Christ mean by a hundred fold?” Then you would have been told what you missed.

lol! So you want to be the questioner and answerer at the same t grin grin grin grin ime? It seems you consider yourself Christ number 2, but in any case, Christ meant he will give you 100 wives for every one he left, your assumption that the angelic verses disproves the 100folds verses like I long indicated only shows the confusion in Christendom. the onerous is on you to prove your case. Your low assumption that your position has proved something remains a fanciful wish that only you belief.

Sahih_JP:

You sound like one of those whom Jesus told, Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and they turned around and said “it is because we have no bread.” Meanwhile Jesus was talking of hypocrisy.

And you sound like one of those whom Jesus categorically will say Get away from me you workers of iniquity

Sahih_JP:

So, until you ask to be enlightened you will not be told. For the light of the Scriptures are pearls for the children of Kingdom. We do not throw our pearls away. We use them to meet needs.

I remember Jesus saying do not cast away the bread meat for the children to the dogs, this statement he made in reference to none Jews who are not the childdren of Isreal, I remeber Jesus said categorically I am here for only the Children of Isreal, no wonder Jews consider Christianity askin to polytheism . . . cool

Sahih_JP:

Do you need to understand? If you have that need, you have in the house capable hands to guide you into the light giving scriptures, and we are not huffing and puffin.
But if you think you already know even when Christ has told you “ye do err,” what man can help you?

Keep huffing and puffing! grin grin

Sahih_JP:

So  Mr. vedaxcool, what is it going to be for you? This is also a test of character for you: Do you claim you understand, and wish to left without been told what you miss, or do you at this time ask to be brought into understanding?

Have I in anyway stopped you from stating your views or understanding of the sciptures? This sort of behavior shows you are only interested divrting attention from the real issues at hand.

Sahih_JP:

Caution: Wise men seek understanding, the simple are satisfied with their ignorance. 
Go back and look at the example of your prophet when he received his calling and follow his footsteps:

Mohammed sought understanding from a Christian uncle-in-law and did not rely on what he thought the experience was. You modern Muslims are either his followers by example or not Muslims at all.

Kafir! Kafir!! you kafir cannot determine who a real muslim is at all, making silly argument like this only goes to prove why hypocrisy, something you learnt from Paul who believes truth can be proved using falsehood instead of truths.

Sahih_JP:

Vedaxcool, can you humble yourself and ask the Christians to explain what a hundred fold means in that scripture, since Christ has told you, “ye do err”? Mohammed had no problem asking Christians to explain things to him, why would if you are his follower? 

how does one christian turn to multitude of christians? Hypocrisy is really stanching . . . angry

Sahih_JP:

Christians have held the light to Islam right from the beginning. It was from a Christian that Mohammed sought guidance when he met the cave visitor.

It was a Christian who told Mohammed that the cave visitor was an angel—Mohammed did not know that, he thought he was being murdered.

It was Christian who named the cave visitor Gabriel—Mohammed did not know that and the cave visitor never gave a name to him when he commanded him “recite.”

So if Islam claims today that an angel spoke toMohammed and the name of the angel is Gabriel it is because a Christian told Mohammed so.

The very foundation of Islam depends on the interpretation which was given by a Christian to Mohammed.

The first prophecy given to Mohammed about how he would be persecuted and driven out came from a Christian—Mohammed had no understanding of those things until he was enlightened by a Christian. And it was a sure prophecy which you today mark as the hejira.

Don’t push it, Mr. Vedaxcool, don’t push it.

The Islam you practice today owes its very foundation to the insight of a Christian because when Mohammed was called, he had no clue what he had gotten into. A Christian helped Mohammed with one of the pearls of the children of the kingdom, by unlocking the spiritual dimension to the physical experience that baffled Mohammed and Khadijah (mother of the faithful)

So, from where did all proud argument against Christ and his church come? 

Did you read anywhere in that story Mohammed argued with any interpretation given by Waraqa? He listened and obeyed, and Islam was born.

That Mohammed was able to  face the antagonisms of his Meccan relatives is because a Christian with better understanding of the issues of prophecies and the Scriptures of the Holy One, had told him: watch out you would be persecuted and driven out.

So, it was a Christian who prepared Mohammed, a Christian who verified and approved his calling, and a Christian who told him of the immediate outcome of the calling.

Now, let me expose you to the basics of common sense, on the one hand you claim the prophethood of Muhammad is valid since he Waraqa confirmed he was the prophet the bible,again If that is the case you will know that God revealed the Qur'an which has long proven beyond reasonable doubt tat the Bible was alered and changed and paded with grevious lies, again it disproves the Sonship/divinity of Christ, hence if you accept that waraqa was truthful then the implication will mean that Christanity is rooted in falsehood if on the other hand you say he was mistaken, then I will pass on depending on another Christian who I have already confirmed to be dishonest on interpreting anything to me.
The question arises If you accept that waraqa was truthful in all his prophecies then what stopped you from beng a muslim? or is this another hypocrisy that you use to promote the "truths" of Christianity?

Sahih_JP:

The hierarchical relational between Christianity and Islam has been set in the spirit even before Mohammed opened his mouth to recite the first sura: Islam is the student seeking understanding of an experience and Christianity is the teacher and prophet. Islam narrates Christianity interprets.

Christainity is a sea of confusion, muslims do not need Christians to interprete to us anything, the Holy Prophet Muhammad has long explained the tenets of Islam and worship of Allah. Using your dubious lie, why don't you christians call on the rabis of the Jews to interprete the OT for you? Oh! I see the Jews still reject the NT till date I dey laugh grin grin grin grin

Sahih_JP:

There are a lot to talk about, and I came here to teach and rub minds with teachers; not to argue with those who should be learning the fundamental principles of spiritual things. When the time comes to wade into deep water you would be informed to hold your breath. The teaching of the houris is kindergarten. Soon I will invite you to advance classes in Islam, and then I would understand if you were confused. At the moment, it is way too early to start stumbling on scriptures that have been clearly explained.

lol! clearly explained, keep showing us how Jesus contradicts himself . I will give you ample evidence on that grin grin grin grin

Sahih_JP:

Now tell me Mr. Vedaxcool, do you claim you understand? Or, like your prophet, you would come humbling yourself and asking those to whom it has been given the keys to unlock the mysteries of the King Eternal, the Omnipotent, Ever Living, Ever Present, and the Ancient of Days?

I rather met Frogbel not Frosbel, Frogbel a none existent user on nl to teach keys of bla bla bla, you are an enticing joke, i keep laughing at. grin grin grin

Sahih_JP:

Any Muslim who is too proud to emulate an example set by khadijah and Mohammed has not yet submitted to Allah and is not practicing Islam.

Any Christian that can claim waraqa ws right in his claiming that angel Gabriel visited Muhammad pbuh and still refuse being a muslim must be the greatest Hypocrite the world has ever come across!
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2011
@ Vedaxcool,

Any Christian that can claim waraqa ws right in his claiming that angel Gabriel visited Muhammad pbuh and still refuse being a muslim must be the greatest Hypocrite the world has ever come across!

You finally got the message: No man, be he Moses, Abraham or Jacob has been given the power to know the unrevealed names of angels. Waraqa cannot know the name of an angel who he never saw and who never introduced himself.

The name 'Gabriel' was Waraqa's idea because the angel never introduced himself as Gabriel to Mohammed. Islam is based on Waraqa's idea and Mohammed swallowed the bait hook line and sinker. From that time on, each time Mohammed saw a vision of the cave visitor he would claim Gabriel spoke to him, but that name never came from the mouth of the apparition he saw in the cave.

Islam is run on the assumption that it was Gabriel who spoke to Mohammed. Man cannot know the name of an angel if the angel never mentioned his name. Was a name given to Mohammed in the cave? How do you know it was Gabriel? because Waraqa said so!

And I tell you that that the knowledge of the unrevealed names of angels is beyond flesh and blood.
Re: Islam's Paradise by vedaxcool(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2011
Sahih_JP:

Islam is run on the assumption that it was Gabriel who spoke to Mohammed. Man cannot know the name of an angel if the angel never mentioned his name. Was a name given to Mohammed in the cave? How do you know it was Gabriel?  because Waraqa said so!

this calls for laughter, reminds me of how Jesus followed the devil according to the scriptures, where surprisingly the god you worship allowed the devil to lead him up and down,  grin grin grin grin

Glad you have come out of the wood works. You inability to refute the clear fact that Jesus promised 100 fold wives in Mathews, while in Luke Manifold( probably millions of wives  shocked shocked shocked) wives, - as in big small, talk short, white, black red etc  grin grin grin grin, has made you invent Muslims must listen to Christians to understand anything, Lol! such huffing and puffing can only exist in the mind of Hypocritical kafirs. Now to crown your hypocrisy you now turn on Waraqa after rooting for him, I laughed hard at your last post, because it proves my point, you are wholly dishonest, indeed I used your own dishonest strategy against you by showing If waraqa was right then lots of question mark hang upon you. now your lies again shows that your are bent on discrediting Islam, yet You illogical attitude springs new indictment against you, Muhammad pubh interacted with Gabriel severally saying that had Waraqa not told him it was Gabriel he would never had known who it was tha t spoke to him in the cave is very myopic to say the least, as Gabriel said Read in the name of your lord, creator, . . . that it itself is sufficient. which remind me had Jesus not been allegedly killed by the Jews would he have committed suicide to save humanity from sin? If you can answer that simple question then the Gabriel issue would be what it is a none issue. Christian weM we muslims do not need you tro validate our believes. evidence is everywhere

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/prophhs.html#mahamad0
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2011
Sahih_JP:

@ Vedaxcool,

You finally got the message: No man, be he Moses, Abraham or Jacob has been given the power to know the unrevealed names of angels. Waraqa cannot know the name of an angel who he never saw and who never introduced himself.

The name 'Gabriel' was Waraqa's idea because the angel never introduced himself as Gabriel to Mohammed. Islam is based on Waraqa's idea and Mohammed swallowed the bait hook line and sinker. From that time on, each time Mohammed saw a vision of the cave visitor he would claim Gabriel spoke to him, but that name never came from the mouth of the apparition he saw in the cave.

Islam is run on the assumption that it was Gabriel who spoke to Mohammed. Man cannot know the name of an angel if the angel never mentioned his name. Was a name given to Mohammed in the cave? How do you know it was Gabriel? because Waraqa said so!

And I tell you that that the knowledge of the unrevealed names of angels is beyond flesh and blood.

I know yoyu are dying to hear the rebuttal on the one hundred fold, but you would only hear the World of God "[size=20pt]Ye do err,[/size] not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven." (Matthew 22: 23-20)

Why you erred is the answer to the one hundred fold, and it a pearl that will not be thrown away. You quoted the scriptures which I allude to, but I have not come here to call you names, even though you call me Kafir.

I asked you if you desire to be enlightened you left the question unanswered and started on another route. Now we are on waraqa, but your heart is still burning to know what the 100 fold mean. Just ask, and you would be told. Is that hard.

As for Waraqa, he is a test of your reasoning, and so far I am not impressed. This is what I want you to gain from him. No man (be he a Christian or Muslim) can tell the names of an angel when the angel has not disclosed it. Also, no man should take the words of another man and build a ministry on it if he has not gone to God to verify. did mohammed verify what he heard?
Re: Islam's Paradise by vedaxcool(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2011
vedaxcool:

this calls for laughter, reminds me of how Jesus followed the devil according to the scriptures, where surprisingly the god you worship allowed the devil to lead him up and down,  grin grin grin grin

Glad you have come out of the wood works. [size=28pt]You inability to refute the clear fact that Jesus promised 100 fold wives in Mathews, while in Luke Manifold( probably millions of wives  shocked shocked shocked) wives, - as in big small, talk short, white, black red etc[/size]  grin grin grin grin, has made you invent Muslims must listen to Christians to understand anything, Lol! such huffing and puffing can only exist in the mind of Hypocritical kafirs. Now to crown your hypocrisy you now turn on Waraqa after rooting for him, I laughed hard at your last post, because it proves my point, you are wholly dishonest, indeed I used your own dishonest strategy against you by showing If waraqa was right then lots of question mark hang upon you. now your lies again shows that your are bent on discrediting Islam, yet You illogical attitude springs new indictment against you, [size=28pt]Muhammad pubh interacted with Gabriel severally saying that had Waraqa not told him it was Gabriel he would never had known who it was tha t spoke to him in the cave is very myopic to say the least, as Gabriel said Read in the name of your lord, creator, . . . that it itself is sufficient[/size]. which remind me had Jesus not been allegedly killed by the Jews would he have committed suicide to save humanity from sin? If you can answer that simple question then the Gabriel issue would be what it is a none issue. Christian weM we muslims do not need you tro validate our believes. evidence is everywhere

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/prophhs.html#mahamad0

These words are sufficient for wise
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Alright, we have agreed to disagree on that; let's move on because the grass is still wet with the morning dew and the work ahead is great.

I appreciate your stopping by to contribute. Hang around just in case something different picks your interest. You know it is not a meaningful discussion if all we hear is "amen" and "ise". We need "no" and "objection!" to have a balance.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^

Sahih_JP:

Alright, we have agreed to disagree on that; let's move on because the grass is still wet with the morning dew and the work ahead is great.

I appreciate your stopping by to contribute. Hang around just in case something different picks your interest. You know it is not a meaningful discussion if all we hear is "amen" and "ise". We need "no" and "objection!" to have a balance.

Please carry on with your exposition, people need to be educated more about these things.

I have tried to educate these folk , but every time they change the topic , never addressing the point , and you know why , because they cannot defend the indefensible.

You can defend the truth with truth but you can never defend a lie with truth . So what do they do when they cannot use truth to defend a lie, they resort to cover-ups, circular arguments, topic diversion, name calling and many times personal abuse. I have seen it all with these folk but it hardly bothers me.

Ignore them, carry on, many of us and many more want to learn and help convert these blind souls from the darkness of ISLAM to the light of Christ.

God Bless.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^^^^^Frosbel, my foreign Igbo brother, bia, if Sahih_JP is your educator, your punishment may actually begin, just as his, at the point of dying.

Is a witch [woman who may end up in hell; jahannam] going to have the same life as a pious woman [say wife of Zacharia [mother of John, the John that bar mitsvah [jewish rite of adulthood at age 13] Jesus], who ends up in Jannah; Paradise?

On earth, real woman enjoy se.x with her legal man spouse. Jesus said as it done on earth so it is done in heaven. You are now believing Sahih_JP that there is no s.ex in heaven? Or women want many men on top of her at the same time, when she will not want that on earth?

For an igboman, you disappoint me, because all the igbo chaps i know are experts in women. England must have taken out the igbo blood out of you. No wonder you speak english better than you speak igbo. I wish i can throw down igbo proverbs to shame your fake mind.

If 100 folds is not 100 times whatever, then Sahih_JP had made Jesus a liar. Is any Christian expecting us to believe when a fisherman left fishing and became a fisher of men, that that is not 100 folds already? Why will 100 folds in heaven not exactly 100 times whatever pleases Jesus to his 'flocks'?

Adam [as] must have been excited when he saw fine woman Eve, as mate, companion, consort, who was his wife. Wife, what does wife bo with husband except sleep with him? What does husband do with wife except sleep with her?

To say that Adam and Eve had wholesome worry free life, and no se.x in it is ignoring a great reason to have a spouse. To then imagine that those who will return to that life of robust wholesome worry free life and se.x will be eliminated from it, are those people who think that it will all be singing and clapping of hands. How they even think that it will be clapping of hands and singing beats me, when the holy spirit could not even help himself from getting to Mary [your idea, my firm understanding of what you sketched, but afraid to draw].

A serious man can be the many man a woman wants in bed, if it comes to that. So the idea that 1 serious man can't be enough for a woman, is from Sahih_JP. And if he is a man, I think he needs to work harder about the needs of his wife. Believe me, she will not die.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sahih_JP finally revealed himself.

Lare, Sahih_JP.

I need to introduce you to authentic bini boys who love buttered bread and they love Islam.

They are working on their parents, now to enter Islam. Koyo ooooo.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Sahih_JP: This video speaks about Islam being a middle nation, not favoring man or woman.
Please watch the 4th to 7th minutes of what is less than 11 minutes;

Title of video: Surah Fatiha Final part: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799957.0.html
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2011
@Sweetnecta

Do recall what you told me on the other thread? You said:

[size=14pt]Islamic scholars are mere mortals[/size]. Muhammad, Jesus, etc, etc, etc [as] were mere mortals.

[size=14pt]Muslim scholars can make mistakes[/size]. No one is perfect, because some details of the Quran is not known to any "mere mortal". Do you know the meaning of Alif in Surah Baqarah's first verse?

Father of Ibrahim was mentioned as Azhar. Some scholars denied that very statement, so when you bring up this "Islamic Scholar", I have the right to reject his statement or opinion. The only one among men I can disagree with or doubt his statement, [/b]was Muhammad [as].

The point of human fallibility that is possible (even amongst Muslim scholars) is what I had been trying to explain to Vedaxcool.

That is why I said:

Waraqa cannot know the name of an angel who he never saw and who never introduced himself.

Even though Waraqa was a Christian at that time he was not infallible, especially since the angel did not tell Mohammed his name.

You did say:
The only one among men I can disagree with or doubt his statement, [/b]was Muhammad [as].

[b]You meant agree with
and not disagree with was Mohammed. Now ask yourself:
Did the name 'Gabriel' originate from Mohammed? Did the name 'Gabriel' originate from from the cave visitor? Or did the name originate from Waraqa?

If you agree with Mohammed, and Mohammed agreed with Waraqa, then it is Waraqa that you agreed with. And Waraqa was a mere mortal.

Therefore, Waraqa could have been mistaken like the other scholar whose work you disagreed with in the other thread. That is all I am trying to get you to see. Think about it some more, and consider that much about Islam rest on whether Waraqa was right or wrong.

What if Waraqa were wrong, since no man can tell the unrevealed name of angels, just as "alif lam mim" remains a mystery in Sura, Al- Baqarah.

Note: When we wander into the unrevealed dimension of spiritual consciousness, we cannot be so bold and definite because we have no guide. Why would Waraqa's concrete naming of an angel who did not bother to reveal himself, be an exception. What power did Waraqa possess to know the name that was not revealed to Mohammed? Was Waraqa greater than Mohammed? How come Waraqa knew what Mohammed and Khadijah did not know, even though the couple were the founders of the faith, Islam?

Think Sweetnecta. Think. That is what we came here to do: to provoke thoughts. They are dead who have lost their willingness to think.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Sahih_JP: « #46 on: Today at 08:30:36 AM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta
Islamic scholars are mere mortals. Muhammad, Jesus, etc, etc, etc [as] were mere mortals.
Muslim scholars can make mistakes. No one is perfect, because some details of the Quran is not known to any "mere mortal". Do you know the meaning of Alif in Surah Baqarah's first verse?
Father of Ibrahim was mentioned as Azhar. Some scholars denied that very statement, so when you bring up this "Islamic Scholar", I have the right to reject his statement or opinion. The only one among men I can disagree with or doubt his statement, was Muhammad [as].

The point of human fallibility that is possible (even amongst Muslim scholars) is what I had been trying to explain to Vedaxcool.[/Quote]Een among Bible writers, since God did not elect any of them as a Messenger, even not a prophet. Your Bible falls within this type of pitfall because of the bible writers and copyists from the Greek and Latin manuscripts instead of the authentic original in Semitic language[s]; {I know its lost and you can't get it back}, just like the hadith you quotes. You see how Allah answered your question; While He is Only One Who Knows what Alif means, His Messenger [as] is the only who knows most among mankind; This is why I said he was the only human that I can not disagree with or doubt his opinion. His statement about tell the future generations and their ability to understand it better than those who heard it, is the reason we see clearly some mistakes that earlier generation might have made based on their knowledge and resources, compared to what we have today.

[Quote]That is why I said:
Waraqa cannot know the name of an angel who he never saw and who never introduced himself.
Even though Waraqa was a Christian at that time he was not infallible, especially since the angel did not tell Mohammed his name.[/Quote]Is there an Angel named Gabriel? Yes. Check your Bible. Allah has stated in Surah Baqarah about such an enmity towards Gabriel that you are displaying here. Finally, did Gabriel appeared to Muhammad [as], again after the initial appearance, that you are discrediting Waraqa, who soon died after this? Yes. Gabriel appeared for many times that it is really as many as the whole Quranic revelation is, less the singular 4 verses ending Baqarah that Allah revealed to Muhammad [as] on the occasion of Isra wa Miraj journey to heaven, which you guess it, Gabriel was the chaperon of Muhammad from Makka to Jerusalem [taking leadership by God's Permission from the children of Israel prophets and all mankind], from there to heaven and beyond, where Gabriel stopped at the point where you have the Lote Tree of the Utmost boundary [Surah Najm {The Stars. Read it} demarcates the afterlife from this life/worlds. Gabriel fought in many Islamic wars against the disbelievers. At the time of the death of Muhammad [as] Gabriel came with the angel of death. From the death of Waraqa to the death of Muhammad [as] there was almost 23 years. Gabriel appeared trough out these 23 years to Muhammad [as]. Did Muhammad [as] need Waraqa when Allah is Sufficient for believers and definitely for His Messenger [as]? Absolutely, not. Gabriel mentioned his own name at the first revelation, when he occupied the whole horizon before he disappeared, making sure that Muhammad [as] knew who came to him and the new position of Muhammad [as] from that onward. You need to read about that event, because you seem to be fighting mad. Ese.

[Quote]You did say:
The only one among men I can disagree with or doubt his statement, [/b]was Muhammad [as].
You meant agree with and not disagree with was Mohammed. Now ask yourself:
Did the name 'Gabriel' originate from Mohammed? Did the name 'Gabriel' originate from from the cave visitor? Or did the name originate from Waraqa?
If you agree with Mohammed, and Mohammed agreed with Waraqa, then it is Waraqa that you agreed with. And Waraqa was a mere mortal.
Therefore, Waraqa could have been mistaken like the other scholar whose work you disagreed with in the other thread. That is all I am trying to get you to see. Think about it some more, and consider that much about Islam rest on whether Waraqa was right or wrong.
What if Waraqa were wrong, since no man can tell the unrevealed name of angels, just as "alif lam mim" remains a mystery in Sura, Al- Baqarah.[/Quote]I corrected myself by saying the only one I can not disagree with or doubt his statement. That is a stronger statement than your 'agree', because i don't disagree with people, muslim or not as long as they are speaking the truth. My position therefore is that you are not telling the truth. Read my statement about the sirah of Muhammad [as] on the occasion of Gabriel first appearance to the one who often visited the cave for spiritual contemplation [as]. After the first revelation of the first 5 verses of Surah Qalaq, Gabriel occupied the whole horizon, whereby he was unavoidable to the sight of Muhammad, and his voice was audible to Muhammad saying to him "I am Gabriel and you are a Prophet of God". Muhammad [as] did not need to have Waraqa validate anything, because after his death, a whopping 23 years, Gabriel came often, carrying revelation to Muhammad [as] and fighting on the side of Muhammad [as] and his companion [ra] against disbelievers, the declared enemy of God. I do hope you will goggle what is known as hadith of Jibril 'he came to teach you your religion". Note that this was in Madina and many companions saw him.

[Quote]Note: When we wander into the unrevealed dimension of spiritual consciousness, we cannot be so bold and definite because we have no guide. Why would Waraqa's concrete naming of an angel who did not bother to reveal himself, be an exception. What power did Waraqa possess to know the name that was not revealed to Mohammed? Was Waraqa greater than Mohammed? How come Waraqa knew what Mohammed and Khadijah did not know, even though the couple were the founders of the faith, Islam?[/Quote]WHile you are wondering in darkness upon another darkness upon another darkness, as if you are in the farthest dept of the open, alone, let me tell you that in Islam, Allah continues to protect us and guide many who are not arrogant and full of empty boastful pride to this noble way of life. Waraqa was a christian and knew that Gabriel was the Angel sent to Moses and also the one sent to shore up Jesus when he was in need. Allah gave Gabriel as appropriate. Is God not Capable of all He wills? You do believe there are Angels. You do believe one of them is named Gabriel. have you seen any Angel and have you seen Gabriel, that you believe exist? How difficult can it be for God to effectuate Gabriel to His chosen final prophet, the Messenger {as}? Pharaoh was not a spiritually powerful man, he did not even have the right spiritual guidance. Yet he was the one that saw that Moses will be born and be the one that will destroy his kingdom. How about the one who was the butler, telling Joseph the dream of his own beheading? Did the dead butler while alive have any power? Of course not, but God used him and can use anyone He wills. He used Waraqa only to mention Gabriel's name, again, since Muhammad [as] heard the name from the mouth of Gabriel himself and continue to know him as such for 23 years. If that didn't conince your hard heart, the Isra wa Miraj should that Gabriel accompanied Muhammad [as] on.

[Quote]Think Sweetnecta. Think. That is what we came here to do: to provoke thoughts. They are dead who have lost their willingness to think.[/Quote]I am thinking, JP. I think you need to not bear Sahih. I think you need to accept 100 folds for rewards of wives or husbands when you abandon one because of Jesus.
Re: Islam's Paradise by vedaxcool(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sahih_JP:

@Sweetnecta

The point of human fallibility that is possible (even amongst Muslim scholars) is what I had been trying to explain to Vedaxcool.

That is why I said:
Even though Waraqa was a Christian at that time he was not infallible, especially since the angel did not tell Mohammed his name.

You did say:
You meant agree with and not disagree with was Mohammed. Now ask yourself:

What if Waraqa were wrong, since no man can tell the unrevealed name of angels, just as "alif lam mim" remains a mystery in Sura, Al- Baqarah.

Note: When we wander into the unrevealed dimension of spiritual consciousness, we cannot be so bold and definite because we have no guide. Why would Waraqa's concrete naming of an angel who did not bother to reveal himself, be an exception. What power did Waraqa possess to know the name that was not revealed to Mohammed?  Was Waraqa greater than Mohammed? How come Waraqa knew what Mohammed and Khadijah did not know, even though the couple were the founders of the faith, Islam?

Think Sweetnecta. Think. That is what we came here to do: to provoke thoughts. They are dead who have lost their willingness to think.  

which was pointless as the issues I raised had nothing to do with the call of muhammad, you inability to answer simple questions which made you raise diversions, are hardly intriguing. Now you are gradually exposing yourself as a liar, what you were trying to prove is that Muslims must listen to you Christians to understand religious knowledge, which I then indicated to you that you had evidently claim that Waraqa gave Prophet Muhammad pbuh true information which made you turn coat and claim waraqa was a human being, because the implication of claiming Waraqa  information to the Holy prophet Muhammad pbuh was correct will indict your character in many ways, to cut the long talk, You tried to use Waraqa as a way of claiming superiority of Christians in religion to which I expose the many commas and road block to such thinking. to finish this your dubious argument I summerize the following:

Jesus was Baptised by the John the Baptist who definitely was not Christian, pls apply your dubious thinking here,

During the Annuciation of mary, there was an angel that spoke to her, the question is did the angel introduced himself as Gabriel? the answer is no, hence we can also certainly say sir, think? do not behave like the dead, since no mortal can give the name of an angel, then there is no way Luke who was not there can claim to have heard Gabriel introduce himself, again sir, apply your dubious thinking and provide answer.

I would have gone on and on but have business to attend to, on the lame claim that Muhammad pbuh would never had known that Gabriel visited him in the cave that is myopic as there had several meeting then after.

The Conversation of Waraqah and Khadijah

Khadijah ran to her cousin Waraqah ibn Nawfal who, as we saw earlier, had already become a Christian and had translated part of the Evangel into Arabic. When she finished telling him what Muhammad had seen and heard and of her compassionate and hopeful response to her husband, Waraqah broke into these words: "Holy, Holy! By Him who dominates Waraqah's soul, if your report is true, O Khadijah, this must be the Great Spirit that spoke to Moses. Muhammad must be the Prophet of this nation. Tell him that he must be firm." Khadijah returned home and found Muhammad still asleep. For a while, she stared at him lovingly, faithfully, and hopefully. Suddenly she noticed that he was shivering, breathing deeply and perspiring. As he opened his eyes, he heard the angel say, "O you who lie wrapped in your mantle. Arise and warn. Glorify your Lord. Purify yourself. Shun uncleanliness. Give not in order to have more in return. For the sake of your Lord endure patiently." [Qur'an, 73:1-7]. Seeing him in this state, Khadijah pleaded that he returns to his bed and resumes his rest. But Muhammad sprang to his feet and said to her, "The time of slumber and rest is past, O Khadijah. Gabriel has commanded me to warn men and to call them to God and to His worship. But whom shall I call? And who will listen to me?" Khadijah tried to appease and reassure him, to encourage him with predictions of success. She told him what she had heard from Waraqah and declared to him her Islam, i.e., her faith in his prophet hood.

you have no ground to stand on, reading the blue part of the statement meant he knew even before meeting Waraqa!  cool cool cool
Re: Islam's Paradise by LagosShia: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
the entire thread is based on the supposition that muslim men would get 70 virgins in paradise.

the fact is that hadith reported in an isolated sunni report in their hadith compilations is weak and rejected by the majority of scholars.

however,we do not deny that men would have wives in paradise.but anything more than the four wives which islam permits in the context of polygamy remains speculation and based on contradictory hadith reports.

a man in paradise gets to be reunited with his wife.islam tells us to marry one but we can marry not more than four.so,if both partners make it to paradise,they get the chance to be together where they can enjoy youthful existence for eternity.

so whatever drama the author is trying to play with is to serve his ill-intended purpose of making what he imagines would be the case.
Re: Islam's Paradise by emofine(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
I will admit that I haven't read through this whole topic thoroughly however as a "non-believer" I expect the reward for righteousness/obedience to be unparalleled and unmatched. If Paradise is the ultimate reward then how comes themes, elements found on earth will still occur in Paradise. I would rather be enthralled by unexpected occurrences/ happenings which cannot be found or have an equivalent here on earth - it's supposed to appeal to my higher nature. At this current stage being persuaded to be a member of the X-men is more exciting as I will potentially exercise certain abilities such as flying or walking through walls that are otherwise impossible here on earth or in my current body undecided
Re: Islam's Paradise by LagosShia: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
just to refresh the memory of some,since topics already discussed and trashed and the nonsense christians believe in exposed and the evil they want to fight islam with destroyed,let us examine previous threads started by "frosbel"
on this topic.infact he once opened 3 threads in one week on this subject of muslim paradise which is ofcourse based on his imagination.i would not be suprised at all if he is actually the one who started this thread with another username.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-741041.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734804.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=741035.msg8992003#msg8992003
Re: Islam's Paradise by LagosShia: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
DRINKING/SHAYO IN THE BIBLICAL PARADISE

Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

EATING BREAD IN PARADISE

Luke 14:15
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”
Re: Islam's Paradise by LagosShia: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
PHYSICAL PARADISE IN THE BIBLE JUST AS THE ONE MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN AND NOT THE 'SPIRITUAL' FANTASY CHRISTIAN DREAM OF BASED ON THE TEACHINGS OF PAUL

how can humans made up of blood and flesh be transformed into 'spiritual beings'?

TREES AND FOOD AND PRECIOUS STONES IN EDEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE

Genesis 2:7-9
7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Ezekiel 28:13
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

PHYSICAL BODIES IN PARADISE

Genesis 2:22
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

WIFE IN PARADISE

Genesis 3:20
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

FLESH IN PARADISE AND EYES TO SEE GOD!

Job 19:26 -27
26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see himwith my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

DRINKING IN THE BIBLICAL PARADISE

Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

EATING BREAD IN PARADISE

Luke 14:15
15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

JESUS WAS TAKEN UP WITH PHYSICAL BODY

Luke 24:51
51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.

PAUL'S CONTRADICTION OF A PHYSICAL PARADISE BASED ON IMAGINATION

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. (1 Corinthians 15:50)

JESUS EATING AFTER HIS ALLEGED RESURRECTION (hint:its either Jesus did not die and resurrect or after resurrection and life returns people still have physical bodies.christians should make a choice!)

Luke 24:41-43
New International Version (NIV)

41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hell Fire: The Most Repulsive Concept In The Bible / Advice Atheists Thread / Is It Right For Christians To Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.