Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) (25022 Views)

Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by benuejosh: 5:47am On Jan 25
Matured man that may have about 4 children and two wives is someone you're calling boy.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by LagosSuperStar: 5:53am On Jan 25
Nothing special here
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:55am On Jan 25
CameroonPepper:
Good citizen unlike that ManirBK busy snatching spring onions & potatoes in Birnin Kebbi.
grin grin
Onionbandit
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:57am On Jan 25
mariahAngel:
If there's one thing I appreciate about the common northerners, it is their honesty and humility.

Common northerners.
get out, no be them dey rob for Abuja now, they're the kidnerpers, bandits ravaging Abuja, iron condem na Dem, babanbola, they've removed all the manhole for entire drainage in ABUJA. They parade with Okada at night snatching phones stabing people with knife, get your fact right,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by andico34: 8:20am On Jan 25
shortIGBOman:

True. Northerners are sincere and have strong integrity. Unlike my people.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Pat081: 8:50am On Jan 25
Gentledizzle:
Is act got nothing to do with being Muslim or a Christian and where he's From. Everybody mind set different.
Abi and he know what may come out of it if he keeps it to himself jail or cell
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by ifechukwu736: 9:48am On Jan 25
. I use to see contentment before but now what I noticed is They have this Slogan of this is the will of God and they relax without taking any more efforts or steps they quickly and easily give up. I use to see contentment before but now what I noticed is They have this Slogan of this is the will of God and they relax without taking any more efforts or steps they quickly and easily give up...
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by techgen(m): 9:57am On Jan 25
iOS is not android, better for am say he return am…because na only mumu go buy second hand iPhone without receipts. As it could easily be tracked or locked, and na big problem for am last las.

Good he choose to do the right thing 😎
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Suncheks(m): 10:35am On Jan 25
Being good or honest has nothing to do with tribe or religion.
I lost my android phone last November in a certain LGA in Katsina. The funny thing is that those Hausa Muslims that picked it were watching when the phone fell off my pocket but refused to draw my attention to it, only to pick it up later and switch it off few minutes I after I left the scene and the rest are now history.
I lost the phone and more importantly my sim card of 16 years in the hands of our Muslim brothers in the far northern state of Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Kefo16278(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25
Tell me howmuch you gave him for his honesty..i want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Oju4190: 2:18pm On Jan 25
U are using a phone of over 1m and u dey enter keke not even Uber......A nut is missing

4 Likes

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by falcon01: 2:23pm On Jan 25
farouk2much:

Me: this is what Islam teach us. Alhamdulillah.
it's not about religion.
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Entusky(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25
mariahAngel:
If there's one thing I appreciate about the common northerners, it is their honesty and humility.

Common northerners.
Sista, real hausa man no honest oo

Born and brought up up north, ah knw wetin ah dey tlk.
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Timmi: 4:24pm On Jan 25
farouk2much:
Meet labani he is from Kastina state

He is a Muslim, he returned this my Friends iPhone 13 Pro Max that I am holding( left hand ) , the lady in the picture is the owner of the phone , the phone was mistakenly forgotten inside his keke and he was called to return it

He said he will return it , that he is carrying passenger that once he offloads them he will come to the location and hand it over

He returned the phone and went back inside his keke to drive off without requesting for anything , he was called back and was offered money in appreciation he declined but said he can’t see what’s not his own and take it that he is a core Muslim that they don’t stèàl, was begged to take the money which he later accepted

He needs to be appreciated 🤝God bless you Lebani

Phone of over 1millon he returned it despite knowing the worth of the phone

Me: this is what Islam teach us. Alhamdulillah.

Only this woman will know how many gbolas have gone through her kpekus to acquire the I-Phone
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by zebszebs: 4:25pm On Jan 25
His keke looks very new, and a brand new keke is #1.5m+.

You think the iPhone means so much to him because if it were you in his position, you wouldn't have returned the phone.

I rest my case.

All rise!!!
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by yewit37486: 4:25pm On Jan 25
mariahAngel:

And their simplicity too. Very admirable.

1 Like

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by yewit37486: 4:25pm On Jan 25
Timmi:

Only this woman will know how many gbolas have gone through her kpekus to acquire the I-Phone

May God forgive you. Amen.
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by poiZon: 4:26pm On Jan 25
mariahAngel:

Common northerners.
Was Buhari not a common northerner?
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by jmoore(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25
mariahAngel:

Common northerners.
Deborah was killed by who?
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by tojahh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25
Nothing concern this act with bing a Muslim or otherwise.

Those stealing the nation dry even own mosques.
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Queseda: 4:28pm On Jan 25
shortIGBOman:

True. Northerners are sincere and have strong integrity. Unlike my people.
Who are your people grin
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by DenreleDave(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25
A friend of mine forgot her phone in a bus coming from Jigawa to kano...

2 days later, the mallam called me and told me that we shud come to park in kano and collect it...

Northerners are the best in honesty except for their useless politicians
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by DenreleDave(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25
Queseda:

Who are your people grin

U see his moniker short Igbo man, u r asking who are his people?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Never4getU: 4:30pm On Jan 25
Gentledizzle:
Is act got nothing to do with being Muslim or a Christian and where he's From. Everybody mind set different.

God bless you!

His tribe, religion or color doesn't make a difference if he chooses to keep it to himself.

He's simply a good Samaritan who doesn't take what doesn't belong to him whether he's being appreciated or not.

The lady should give him something to encourage others in the society!
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by chrisukeka(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25
So Buhari and that one we been they in charge of Nigeria Air are HONEST? 🤔

Godsonkemz:
He must be an hausa man. One thing about them is their honesty and contentment in the little they have.
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by ggood: 4:32pm On Jan 25
Who can you buy phones of more than a million n can't own a car
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25
You can’t use a stolen iPhone. Everyone who has ever used an iPhone knows that

2 Likes

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Pootle: 4:34pm On Jan 25
he can afford the phone he only chose to buy keke and husl legitimately
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by chidiakwari: 4:34pm On Jan 25
What kind of nonsense is this. Before he returned a phone. Is he meant to keep it? Does it belong to him.

This country is gone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / MTN Illegally Transferred 'mind Boggling' Sum Out Of Nigeria- Yahoo News / 4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.