Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) (25024 Views)

Iphone11 Pro Max Or Iphone13 / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25
He don't know the worth of the phone aside being good
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 9:35pm On Jan 25
farouk2much:
Meet labani he is from Kastina state

He is a Muslim, he returned this my Friends iPhone 13 Pro Max that I am holding( left hand ) , the lady in the picture is the owner of the phone , the phone was mistakenly forgotten inside his keke and he was called to return it

He said he will return it , that he is carrying passenger that once he offloads them he will come to the location and hand it over

He returned the phone and went back inside his keke to drive off without requesting for anything , he was called back and was offered money in appreciation he declined but said he can’t see what’s not his own and take it that he is a core Muslim that they don’t stèàl, was begged to take the money which he later accepted

He needs to be appreciated 🤝God bless you Lebani

Phone of over 1millon he returned it despite knowing the worth of the phone

Me: this is what Islam teach us. Alhamdulillah.

You are (m).
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by iswallker(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25
Carry phone of #1 000 000 dey ride inside Keke... lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by MisfitHPG: 10:25pm On Jan 25
Gentledizzle:
Is act got nothing to do with being Muslim or a Christian and where he's From. Everybody mind set different.
he used his mouth to say it was the tenets of his religion that doesn't allow him steal but over sabi like you must just talk rubbish
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by ericmor: 2:40am On Jan 26
OKUCHI11:
When e reach for reward now ehn go demand for new wife...

Lol. U don sabi dem finish

But I wonder how people still manage to get phone of a million and still jump busses around. Especially those girls that do a 70k monthly job and leave in a room self and uses phone of a million plus. Madness and olosho
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by pooozeee(m): 6:03am On Jan 26
If you steal an iPhone, you will get caught.
Even my samsung phone, you will get caught.
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Elibaba1: 7:05am On Jan 26
Godsonkemz:
He must be an hausa man. One thing about them is their honesty and contentment in the little they have.

Hausa are good people but you see Fulani⁉️ Those ones are wicked at heart‼️ They don’t mind setting this country ablaze so far as the will domineer and claim ownership to everything including Hausa lands. They don’t even wanna spare the Hausas. Very wicke d people‼️‼️‼️‼️
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by Countryson: 1:01pm On Jan 26
mariahAngel:
If there's one thing I appreciate about the common northerners, it is their honesty and humility.

Common northerners.
Kudos to you
Re: Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26
stuffs4me:

Yet Peter Obi still remains one of the most corrupt governors in Nigeria

How does my comment relate to Peter Obi ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / MTN Illegally Transferred 'mind Boggling' Sum Out Of Nigeria- Yahoo News / 4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.