Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! (4297 Views)

Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Otunbalai(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25
NoahHadNoArk:
This equation is very simple

She was dating that ex but chose to marry you because you presented her a lifetime chance of leaving the country. Her heart and mind is with that ex and frankly my friend, I will say to you that is a very dangerous thing, like prophet odumeje will say, “it is veli gengelos”.

That’ she keeps in touch with that ex is she getting closer to banging him one day should the opportunity arise, Okafors law remains constant. Get ready to keep harboring trust issues and be prepared to raise a child that is not yours.

Install the WhatsApp spy app on her device, I can help with that if you can reach me. But I must warn you that the can of warms you will dig up will leave you sick for one full year😂 cause no be only that ex matter you go see🤣🤣🤣

I do not envy you one bit😂

Give her one final warning and ask her to desist from reaching that so call ex again. Should she continue, call off the marriage without warning and send her packing to her father to correct his mistake of giving her to you as wife in the first place and give her to that ex instead to make his second wife. Do this for the sake of your sanity.

Why that gender no go ever get sense na Wetin I no go ever understand!😩

I am so wired with the alpha male ideology that if my partner, be it wife, gf or fiancé, does as much as reply to her ex or keep in touch with him when we are together, I’m done loving you, I send you to him since you can’t do without him.

They can only be one king in a woman’s heart.

The next king should be our son, not a guy whose dick you once rode on, that’s unforgivable.

The one thing I request from my woman is her loyalty…….that’s why I picked you to be my queen in the first place.

Should you be found wanting, even after 5children, I can’t help but drop you like the Biblical Queen Vashti and go Seeking for a worthy Queen Esther

Or better still, let that throne remain vacant!

I cannot kee myself Abeg

My peace I leave you

Abeg. How can I install this whatapp spy . I need it. Thank you
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Otunbalai(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25
Please , how can I Install whatapp spy. I need it. I will appreciate if you can put me through. Thank you!
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by NoahHadNoArk: 8:08pm On Jan 25
[quote author=Otunbalai post=128124822][/quote]
Whatsapp me

Number in bio
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Ohraykon: 9:45pm On Jan 25
NoahHadNoArk:

She was dating that ex but chose to marry you because you presented her a lifetime chance of leaving the country. Her heart and mind is with that ex and frankly my friend, I will say to you that is a very dangerous thing, like prophet odumeje will say, “it is veli gengelos”.

That’ she keeps in touch with that ex is she getting closer to banging him one day should the opportunity arise, Okafors law remains constant. Get ready to keep harboring trust issues and be prepared to raise a child that is not yours.

Install the WhatsApp spy app on her device, I can help with that if you can reach me. But I must warn you that the can of warms you will dig up will leave you sick for one full year😂 cause no be only that ex matter you go see🤣🤣🤣

Give her one final warning and ask her to desist from reaching that so call ex again. Should she continue, call off the marriage without warning and send her packing to her father to correct his mistake of giving her to you as wife in the first place and give her to that ex instead to make his second wife. Do this for the sake of your sanity.

I am so wired with the alpha male ideology that if my partner, be it wife, gf or fiancé, does as much as reply to her ex or keep in touch with him when we are together, I’m done loving you, I send you to him since you can’t do without him.

The next king should be our son, not a guy whose dick you once rode on, that’s unforgivable.

The one thing I request from my woman is her loyalty…….that’s why I picked you to be my queen in the first place.

Should you be found wanting, even after 5children, I can’t help but drop you like the Biblical Queen Vashti and go Seeking for a worthy Queen Esther

I cannot kee myself Abeg

My peace I leave you

our men are the issues they marry because of fine face, yansh or desperation to settle down. If they had focused on love, he would have known the lady was not into him. I also went through same thing. There's nothing you can do the lady will always be in love with her ex. Na to free her las las.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Ohraykon: 10:03pm On Jan 25
LordIsaac:
Counsel to all single males: Marry a virgin today!
In fact, beware of ALL non-virgins!
do you want to eat her hymen?
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by LordIsaac(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25
Ohraykon:
do you want to eat her hymen?
There appears to be a correlation between virginity and no body count.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Ohraykon: 11:02pm On Jan 26
LordIsaac:

There appears to be a correlation between virginity and no body count.
so having an hymen makes a good wife grin you never sabi women, goodluck mr vagina gate keeper!!!
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by LordIsaac(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26
Ohraykon:
so having an hymen makes a good wife grin you never sabi women, goodluck mr vagina gate keeper!!!
Body count appears to be the subject of discourse in this article. I’m sorry you lost your hymen.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Ed12(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26
She failing in her role and you are enabling her..

That hole must be blocked..

This is why women past should never be overlooked..

Create boundary and she must maintain it.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Demigod22: 11:50pm On Jan 26
What advice do you really want to hear again. Form a story that will bring you guys to Nigeria and drop her sorry ass in the village, that was what they did to my village neighbor, the girl now has turned play thing for area boys.

Divorce that left brain of a wife before she ordered children that are not yours into the marriage.

I have never seen a person that doesn't know what is good for her like most women.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Ohraykon: 11:50pm On Jan 26
LordIsaac:

Body count appears to be the subject of discourse in this article. I’m sorry you lost your hymen.
just say you are a cannibal and you want to eat the hymen cheesy because how does being a virgin make a good wife This is 2024 change your mentality focus on the heart and spirit of women leave their vaginas alone!!!
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by LordIsaac(m): 1:53am On Jan 27
Ohraykon:
just say you are a cannibal and you want to eat the hymen cheesy because how does being a virgin make a good wife This is 2024 change your mentality focus on the heart and spirit of women leave their vaginas alone!!!
I will not. There is a direct correlation between body count and virginity- an inverse relationship indeed, if you can comprehend statistical logic. If you can’t, don’t mention me again.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by FightingFalcon: 2:30am On Jan 27
jesmond3945:
i had the same issue. Trust me there is nothing you can do. If you divorce her, the next woman would do the same. I have been married for 10 years so I believe is something you would overcome. The loneliness in australia is not helping matters, do you have kids yet or is your wife working. If possible you can ring the ex and talk to him. That would even kill the flame.
I have 2 kids...
You won't believe it's 1am now and she was chatting with the guy.....
The guy even asked her to call him when she can...
The day she gave birth.... She called the guy to tell him....

We hardly go a week without having issues but yet she doesn't seem to have issues with the guy at all....
To be honest, i haven't seen anything fishy in their chats but then.... This is a guy that once told her that even if she's married... He will sleep with her...... She told me by herself.... Now she's keeping in touch with an ex that told her that and she's cool with it.....
I once confronted her and told her to stop but she told me that have nothing in common....... They are just friends.....

Now she picked up a fight with me today because I was playing with my kid and she said i didn't give her attention when she told me she had back aches.....

I have told her to go to the hospital, take a pill and I even helped her to massage her back.... What more can I do??
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Mcslize: 2:47am On Jan 27
The worse thing about this whole thing is that you're in a Western country that gives power to women.

Where you are with her now, she got the upper hand. That will also make her to continue misbehaving and disrespecting you. Do men have a say over their women in Australia like Nigeria?

I will suggest something for you just to save your marriage. Let me check if I will find it.

FightingFalcon
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by skj1377(m): 9:35am On Jan 27
Looks like you hurriedly married her. She could not have hidden such an ex from you during dating. Looks like you married a spoilt kid that wants to eat her cake and have it. After two children she is still close to her ex. Honestly she is bored with you and you probably don't satisfy her. Tell her she is not a faithful lady and your disappointed also tell her you don't trust her 100% because of this. I don't think there is anything you can do about it.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Warlord2014(m): 11:38am On Jan 27
FightingFalcon:
We met in Enugu 3 years ago, got married and relocated to Australia.
My wife told me of how close she was with her ex and all the things they normally do together.
When she started behaving funny, I installed a cctv and hidden recorders in my home just to see if there was something going on whenever I go to work.
To my surprise, my wife told her ex that she misses him and they still keep in touch and she said they don't have anything in common and that she just keeps in touch with him.
Whatever she does in the house, she wants to tell him about it.
When they are talking, you see them referring to her sex life.
I am upset but I don't know if I should be.
I have talked about it to my wife and she promised to stop communicating with him but she didn't know I installed a cctv in my house with the capability to record voices too.
She speaks to him often.
I am thinking of ending the whole marriage so we go our separate ways because it's too early for her to begin to make me develop trust issues.
I want to know if I am right or wrong.
I've spoken but she won't listen.
If she respects me, I think she should listen to me and let her ex go for ever because the dude is a married man too living in Nigeria.
Divorce her for your good.
It's very certain that if they meet its going to be a night of endless pleasure.

Its certain women don't marry for love.
They marry only those that are ready.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by jesmond3945: 12:18pm On Jan 27
FightingFalcon:
I have 2 kids...
You won't believe it's 1am now and she was chatting with the guy.....
The guy even asked her to call him when she can...
The day she gave birth.... She called the guy to tell him....

We hardly go a week without having issues but yet she doesn't seem to have issues with the guy at all....
To be honest, i haven't seen anything fishy in their chats but then.... This is a guy that once told her that even if she's married... He will sleep with her...... She told me by herself.... Now she's keeping in touch with an ex that told her that and she's cool with it.....
I once confronted her and told her to stop but she told me that have nothing in common....... They are just friends.....

Now she picked up a fight with me today because I was playing with my kid and she said i didn't give her attention when she told me she had back aches.....

I have told her to go to the hospital, take a pill and I even helped her to massage her back.... What more can I do??
yes the same with mine. Is worse if she is in a foreign country. Going over it will cause you sleepless nights, high bp and you dont need such. Going over it will make her to still continue. The feeling for her ex will soon die a natural death. The only problem I will think would be if she is not being affectionate or giving you sex meaning she is falling out of love. Tell her you want to speak to the man. Thats what i did to one of my wifes exes and the man never spoke to her again. The main ex it took her 5 years before the relationship died a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by bosco9: 10:34pm On Feb 25
NoahHadNoArk:

I cannot kee myself Abeg

My peace I leave you

Please help me with the WhatsApp spy app, how do I contact you ?
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by NoahHadNoArk: 11:57pm On Feb 25
bosco9:

Please help me with the WhatsApp spy app, how do I contact you ?

Check my signature
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by mmuonso(m): 1:19am On Mar 01
eveery evary, evry, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevry woman, #maried women talks to their ex cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly / Sweet, Sexy, Tech Usernames You've Seen On Nl Romance Section / How Long Should I Wait To Meet His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.