Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! (4307 Views)

Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:29am On Jan 25
She might still be having an affair with him and you should walk out of such woman before it becomes too late...

bring your assignments and projects to me
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by lordnkem000(m): 7:31am On Jan 25
ednut1:
Una no dey tire for fabricated stories
I thought the same too. Because if this was real, it means many marriages are really not working
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Justkatty(f): 8:53am On Jan 25
Aaaaarghmed:
My issues with you guys is taking a Nigerian woman abroad. Enjoy
What if she was the one that took him there??
If you can't advise him,why not leave what isn't an issue.
The way una rate this Abroad sef
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Justkatty(f): 8:56am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

I never expected you to know what to tell op, always the same, if was a man now, you would have cursed and reign different advice to the woman
Nkem Nkem you always have something to say,so far it got to do with cheating especially when it's from my gender๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Try dey calm down
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:58am On Jan 25
Dennisochampa:
Lol...
Bro, not trying to be a bad person but make your wife go meet her ex....
What she cannot let go means alot to her....
No vex o but na you and your ex dey marry your wife even though you think say una deh apart..... U don't know what may happen tomorrow behind you..... If you have started having kids.. Bro go do DNA for all of them.... E get why!!!

If that lady were to be in Nigeria she would have been fvcking her Ex.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by conscienceman4(m): 9:17am On Jan 25
DON'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE INVITES HER EX OVER TO AUSTRALIA JUST TO KPANSH HER.
I NO WAN SPOIL YOUR MIND, I HATE FINISHED GIRLS IN MARRIAGE.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CATCH HER AND END THE MARRIAGE, SET UP THINGS AND VISIT NAIJA WITH HER, AS SHE RUINS TO HER EX, CATCH HER AND DUMP HER.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by IamAsiri: 9:25am On Jan 25
Mrvictorwrite:
She might still be having an affair with him and you should walk out of such woman before it becomes too late...

bring your assignments and projects to me

How?
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by IamAsiri: 9:27am On Jan 25
conscienceman4:
DON'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE INVITES HER EX OVER TO AUSTRALIA JUST TO KPANSH HER.
I NO WAN SPOIL YOUR MIND, I HATE FINISHED GIRLS IN MARRIAGE.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CATCH HER AND END THE MARRIAGE, SET UP THINGS AND VISIT NAIJA WITH HER, AS SHE RUINS TO HER EX, CATCH HER AND DUMP HER.

She must be rich o. Inviting a whole family down just because she wants to "kpansh" the man๐Ÿค”.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by advanceDNA: 9:51am On Jan 25
TINTINABULATION:
The useless time you are using in telling us this, is the same time you shld have used in perfecting your Divorce Papers. Don't be a SIMP, be a MAN!

U nor dey waste time at all
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by lordnkem000(m): 10:00am On Jan 25
Justkatty:
Nkem Nkem you always have something to say,so far it got to do with cheating especially when it's from my gender๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Try dey calm down
Hey dear how are you? Longest time. I don calm down but that lady too bias na. I saw what you said and i loved your response, it showed maturity. But babe, you can agree say your gender dey fvck up badly. Marriage dey my mind everyday but news like this dey make me fear and make me stay my own. Relationship dey fear me now but i don't want to be single forever so which way? Your gender no dey try at all. Atleast when a man says he wants to marry, make Dem just stop all the ex and side knacking and focus. Why is it hard na? Babe reply me abeg
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by advanceDNA: 10:00am On Jan 25
fyzaila:
Go face to face with her, with a stern voice and make sure you are gallantly on your feet and give her a very very very concrete warning โš ๏ธ , if there is a table close by stamp on it with your palm, say; AS FROM TODAY IF I NOTICE YOU ARE STILL COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR EX, I WILL MAKE SURE I BUNDLE YOU BACK TO NIGERIA ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ SO THAT YOU CAN BE WITH HIM FOR GOOD. IF YOU THINK I'M BLUFFING TRY ME AND SEE.

Walk out on her, you can even leave the house at that moment.

Imagine the efforntary angry ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก. And that mumu ex in naija, only God know how the wife to have been coping.

So this will now make her feelings for the guy go away??.....u are weirdly funny....

Bundle her back??...they are in Australia..he cannot bundle her ....she will claim abuse and send him out of the house while he will keep paying for child support and house rent for a house he's not living....she will now bring the guy from naija and be fvcking in a house the guy is paying for....hahahahahahaha....

Welcome to abroad where u lose weda ur wife cheats on u or u cheat on ur wife.....

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by advanceDNA: 10:04am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

Hey dear how are you? Longest time. I don calm down but that lady too bias na. I saw what you said and i loved your response, it showed maturity. But babe, you can agree say your gender dey fvck up badly. Marriage dey my mind everyday but news like this dey make me fear and make me stay my own. Relationship dey fear me now but i don't want to be single forever so which way? Your gender no dey try at all. Atleast when a man says he wants to marry, make Dem just stop all the ex and side knacking and focus. Why is it hard na? Babe reply me abeg

See as u dey "dear" and "babe" another person woman..

. Make me understand...what's ur mission and aim.....it's making u look weird.. and it's cringy
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by lordnkem000(m): 10:17am On Jan 25
advanceDNA:

See as u dey "dear" and "babe" another person woman..

. Make me understand...what's ur mission and aim.....it's making u look weird.. and it's cringy
I love to look weird, makes me feel better. How being another person woman take concern me na? Did i force anything on her or commit any crime? Pls enlighten me.
My mission and aim is to have a good life, settle down with who will compliment my vision and serve my God in my own way.
As for the "dear" and "babe" thing, no reason am abeg, it's just a harmless endearment
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by advanceDNA: 10:19am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

I love to look weird, makes me feel better. How being another person woman take concern me na? Did i force anything on her or commit any crime? Pls enlighten me.
My mission and aim is to have a good life, settle down with who will compliment my vision and serve my God in my own way.
As for the "dear" and "babe" thing, no reason am abeg, it's just a harmless endearment

Okay ooooo......
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Dennisochampa: 10:22am On Jan 25
MyVILLAGEpeople:

If that lady were to be in Nigeria she would have been fvcking her Ex.

Absolutely true
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by lordnkem000(m): 10:23am On Jan 25
advanceDNA:

Okay ooooo......
You just dey follow my matter o, this one you remember me today, hope am safe? Abeg if any info dey just tell me make i know, am loyal o
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by advanceDNA: 10:26am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

You just dey follow my matter o, this one you remember me today, hope am safe? Abeg if any info dey just tell me make i know, am loyal o

U are a funny guy.....

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Justkatty(f): 10:33am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

I truly understand but most times what causes that is either lack of contentment or that yeye spirit of infidelity has entered.
Men cheat Likewise women, but both gender knows that, is not supposed to be so.
God will help us.
Just be prayerful and ask God to lead to your own, he that created ears has ears to listen to your fears, and I believe he'll sure grant you your heart desire.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by lordnkem000(m): 10:42am On Jan 25
Justkatty:
I truly understand but most times what causes that is either lack of contentment or that yeye spirit of infidelity has entered.
Men cheat Likewise women, but both gender knows that, is not supposed to be so.
God will help us.
Just be prayerful and ask God to lead to your own, he that created ears has ears to listen to your fears, and I believe he'll sure grant you your heart desire.
Thanks dear
All you said are true, lack of contentment is a very big problem today and I just think cheating is here to stay, the one I don't buy is the paternity fraud. It's advisable a woman try not to sleep with two men in the same month, so she can truly know who's responsible for her pregnancy, her man or her cheating partner. Then she can decide what to do. How do you see this advice? Does it make sense?
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Justkatty(f): 11:55am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

Thanks dear
All you said are true, lack of contentment is a very big problem today and I just think cheating is here to stay, the one I don't buy is the paternity fraud. It's advisable a woman try not to sleep with two men in the same month, so she can truly know who's responsible for her pregnancy, her man or her cheating partner. Then she can decide what to do. How do you see this advice? Does it make sense?
I fully agree ๐Ÿ‘.
Do have a great time ahead.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by jesmond3945: 12:23pm On Jan 25
FightingFalcon:
We met in Enugu 3 years ago, got married and relocated to Australia.
My wife told me of how close she was with her ex and all the things they normally do together.
When she started behaving funny, I installed a cctv and hidden recorders in my home just to see if there was something going on whenever I go to work.
To my surprise, my wife told her ex that she misses him and they still keep in touch and she said they don't have anything in common and that she just keeps in touch with him.
Whatever she does in the house, she wants to tell him about it.
When they are talking, you see them referring to her sex life.
I am upset but I don't know if I should be.
I have talked about it to my wife and she promised to stop communicating with him but she didn't know I installed a cctv in my house with the capability to record voices too.
She speaks to him often.
I am thinking of ending the whole marriage so we go our separate ways because it's too early for her to begin to make me develop trust issues.
I want to know if I am right or wrong.
I've spoken but she won't listen.
If she respects me, I think she should listen to me and let her ex go for ever because the dude is a married man too living in Nigeria.
i had the same issue. Trust me there is nothing you can do. If you divorce her, the next woman would do the same. I have been married for 10 years so I believe is something you would overcome. The loneliness in australia is not helping matters, do you have kids yet or is your wife working. If possible you can ring the ex and talk to him. That would even kill the flame.
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25
She's in love with her ex, she only used you as a stepping stone to Australia. Act now before everything turns against you. sad

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:53pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
Hmm another problem by ex again, if ex was that good why did he become an ex mtcheww. Do your dirty before marriage and don't take it into marriage else the marriage won't be blessed. Op I don't know what to tell you

People who hold this opinion are also same people disregarding marriage. Once you are of the street the probability of remaining in the street tends to 1 rather than 0..
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:59pm On Jan 25
fyzaila:
Go face to face with her, with a stern voice and make sure you are gallantly on your feet and give her a very very very concrete warning โš ๏ธ , if there is a table close by stamp on it with your palm, say; AS FROM TODAY IF I NOTICE YOU ARE STILL COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR EX, I WILL MAKE SURE I BUNDLE YOU BACK TO NIGERIA ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ SO THAT YOU CAN BE WITH HIM FOR GOOD. IF YOU THINK I'M BLUFFING TRY ME AND SEE.

Walk out on her, you can even leave the house at that moment.

Imagine the efforntary angry ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก. And that mumu ex in naija, only God know how the wife to have been coping.

This is when you are in Nigeria and not in Australia, she will ruin him if he takes this route.

For those in countries like this you won't give at bolded because they will abandon ship instead of been sent back to Nigeria. This is always the last move done covertly, the person would be sent back without her knowing she will be dumped forever.

Good a thing she isn't aware of the covert operations, you can tell her to desist but never threaten to deport her back to Nigeria. That's always the last move which must be done covertly.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by lordnkem000(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25
Justkatty:
I fully agree ๐Ÿ‘.
Do have a great time ahead.
And you too katty
Have fun
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Negroid001(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25
Another ibo simp lol
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Vintage9999: 2:39pm On Jan 25
Huge red flag
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Collins4u1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25
You're right.

Those rubbishes are capable of making you develop trust issues, and watch stup/id people start telling you how insecure you're.

Anything that's fucking up your peace of mind, square it out!!
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by ITbomb(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25
Find an elderly person the two of you respect, preferably her parents and warn her in front of them of the consequences.
Don't tell her about the CCTV or how you knew (no matter how she deny it)
Only present your source when you want to take action and be ready for tears and please forgive me
Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by Bigseven(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25
FightingFalcon:
We met in Enugu 3 years ago, got married and relocated to Australia.
My wife told me of how close she was with her ex and all the things they normally do together.
When she started behaving funny, I installed a cctv and hidden recorders in my home just to see if there was something going on whenever I go to work.
To my surprise, my wife told her ex that she misses him and they still keep in touch and she said they don't have anything in common and that she just keeps in touch with him.
Whatever she does in the house, she wants to tell him about it.
When they are talking, you see them referring to her sex life.
I am upset but I don't know if I should be.
I have talked about it to my wife and she promised to stop communicating with him but she didn't know I installed a cctv in my house with the capability to record voices too.
She speaks to him often.
I am thinking of ending the whole marriage so we go our separate ways because it's too early for her to begin to make me develop trust issues.
I want to know if I am right or wrong.
I've spoken but she won't listen.
If she respects me, I think she should listen to me and let her ex go for ever because the dude is a married man too living in Nigeria.
simple, give her first and last warning to stop communicating and tell her parents or her guidance to be aware. Make sure she doesnโ€™t know about the CIA work you did in the house. If she insists on talking to him. Next thing is gradually transfer all assets you guys have to your name, send the idiot back to Nigeria to continue with her ex, live, thrive and prosper. Remember your children are your priority. Donโ€™t get BP over a woman because once you die she will use your hard earned money to flex her promiscuous prowess life. I repeat LIVE , THRIVE AND PROSPER

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by LordIsaac(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25
Counsel to all single males: Marry a virgin today!
In fact, beware of ALL non-virgins!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! by bora1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25
Most of these babes are just looking for who will provide better "stability" for them. Not giving a shit about love or lotalty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boo And I: / This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? / Describe This Two Romantic Secondary School Students In Few Words. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.