Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? (23369 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by OGwales(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25
It takes discipline to be a successful POS operator, I no trust myself... I go don chop the money or carry 2 odds. Me wey no dey carry eyes see chill beer 🍺 and catfish 😭🤢😭
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by BornToSucced(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25
I got married to my wife who was a POS operator last year and it was the best decision of my life.

If someone had told me a POS business can generate an income of about 700k per month, I’d say it’s impossible.

Guess what, she prayed about what business she can do after failing to secure a job post NYSC, and this POS business was revealed to her. Despite her beauty and intelligence, she was humble enough to venture into the it.

You see this life, never underrate anybody or handwork. Just hustle legally and involve God. E go be like money r1tuals.

In this current world, money no longer reside in offices, but in the streets and corners of our cities.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by advanceDNA: 6:18pm On Jan 25
nedekid:

Are you sure?
How many ₦100 on 5k withdrawals will you make to see 1k?
Ie 50k transactions to make 1k.
Ie 500k worth of transactions to make 10k.
I doubt even pos located at major markets make that much transactions.

U sure say u how this thing works.......
POS operators makes money from both numbers of withdrawals and amount the person is withdrawing....
5k and below withdrawals that 100naira gain ..10 pple is 1K already...with no cost of electricity or huge rent .....
Above 5k withdrawal is 200
above 10k naira withdrawal is 300 charge
Above 15k is 400...
U think everyone comes to withdraw below 5k
In market locations...they don't make less than 10k per day

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25
I know of a Moniepoint BRM who manages POS agents. He rakes in up to a million monthly. There's legit profit in POS business, don't let anybody look down on you cz of your hustle. A POS operator can earn more money than some bankers at the end of a month.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by zinaunreal(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25
Money wey pos operator dey make no fine for face 😒
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25
Pos business should be a temporary hustle or side hustle
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by OB7Foreva(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25
I'm dating one currently and she's a very loving n sweet girl, who takes her job seriously and wants to do beta.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by molas02: 6:34pm On Jan 25
It's depends. Cus everyone now do POS together with original business they are doing as another side hustle.

Normal POS operator get grade, some are money bag in this business whereby they also employ others to work for them and pay salary (corporate POS guy dey ride car and build good houses ooo) but if as a POS operator u are having small money for the business it's cannot substain for this kind of economy
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by BBQZ: 6:35pm On Jan 25
Dey play. My friend was a banker, a POS operator, and now in the UK - in that order
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25
larryking78:
So, you think say the POS business be his destiny, the POS operator i used for 2 years just traveled to UK last year for work and study, we dey chat anytime and I dey see the same POS operator for UK enjoying the stay.

wake up, that POS operator fit be tomorrow Nigerian Senator or Governor.
A word is enough, no judge book by his cover.

Exactly what I wanted to say. Like u read my mind
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Honestey: 6:42pm On Jan 25
I don't think a POS operator is less marriageable . In fact the efforts she is. Putting to earn income is enough to attract me.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Peterpanny: 6:47pm On Jan 25
immortalcrown:
First of all, who say a POS person cannot upgrade to become a pilot, a doctor, an engineer, or a banker? Why do people act as if everyone doing a neglected job is destined to die in that job? This is how many can't approach their millionaire friends today because they abused those friends when the friends were not rich. Nobody knows tomorrow but fools act otherwise.

All those girls shouting, "Not me and a POS husband" are dating POS guys that are willing to squander money on those girls.

And those girls, after getting married to bankers or doctors, will secretly sleep with POS boys for orgasms.

This clearly shows that a lot of people (both men and women) do not marry to satisfy themselves but to satisfy the society. They reject POS guys just because people will say, "That big girl married an ordinary POS man". But deep down in the girls' hearts, they know that many POS guys possess the what they (those girls) secretly die for. Yet those girls are among the people that accuse other people of fake life and clout chasing.
why you come take this issue so personal like this,abi na pos operator you be.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by immortalcrown(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25
Peterpanny:
why you come take this issue so personal like this,abi na pos operator you be.
Why you come take my comment personal? Abi you follow the people I criticise in my comment?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by smasher1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:
... knowing that we all (male and female) love to marry higher classy people. and we regard the pos guyz and ladies as very low class / income level group. can you take the leap and marry one of them i mean especially when u are a working class...

I ask this question because my best guy took to POS, he makes good income nd is now getting past his ideal marriage period. ge says, he seek to marry a lady who works, mayb not very high level income worker, but just good job... unbelievably, his type of job has been reason "all" ladies wouldn't even look at him, all of them citing same reason.

"God forbid, not me nd POS husband"

plz people anything so bad with the job..?

My banker friend full staff, well paid resigned from bank to face POS. He has several POS stores and he's still doing very well several years after. Don't look down on any business. People buy car, train children and build houses from business others don't value.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by jelel6: 6:54pm On Jan 25
nedekid:

Are you sure?

I bet the POS operator I use make more than 15K-20K per day then. You'd hardly ever go to his stand without meeting 2-3 people already trying to withdraw. From 7pm to 9pm, the queue is like 8-9 people long. It's crazy.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by yemmit90: 7:01pm On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

no b about u nd cert, na about the ladies and cert nd work..ladies working withtheir cert will rather go for an MTN staff who earns 90k than an equally geaduate phone repairer who earns 250k monthly...even if the repairer dresses well....to them, class is everything

Lolz, that is not true. Women can only form on Internet, but come to the reality, they married whoever ready and moderately ok. This days, the highest an educated girl can demand for is being equally educated and not what you do.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25
Rich tall, dark and handsome is the specs of Nigerian girls of age 18 to 26.
When she rich 35 and above, they will date that POS operator.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Pauliaette(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25
Are they not human?
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Mcslize: 7:08pm On Jan 25
First of all, one thing that I can say that 70% of ladies lack in its entirety is wisdom and common sense. Majority lack that thing, I won't apologize for saying this because that's the bitter truth. Not so many ladies are smart. Very few are smart and thought thinking.

A wise lady shouldn't be so fixated on getting married to an already made man because they are very few. Rather a lady that truly has wisdom should focus on looking for a guy with potentials even if he is currently not doing well.

Remember, those that are made today, if they tell you stories of how they started and the numerous struggles they went through before they get to where they are today, you will feel shocked and amazed.

If I were to be a lady, as there are limited numbers of already made guys that can't go round every lady out there, I will be wise enough to look for a man who has viable potentials and hustling spirit. A man with the spirit to make it in life. A man who is smart, goals oriented and who is a die hard hustler, because, I believe such a man will surely make it in the future in no time to come. He will hustle his life into riches and wealth.

When you build with such a man through thick and thin, and you are not the type of a lady that always nag a man when things are going bad financially for him, if you're the type that encourages a man and gives a man peace of mind, if he has that hustling spirit and he makes it in life in the shortest time possible in the future, he will treat you like a Queen better than an already made man you got married to out of greed. I don't know if you understand the point I am driving at.

I am not in any way saying that ladies shouldn't marry already made men or look for one. But in a situation where you already know that rich men are very few to go round every lady out there, if you eventually come across a responsible guy with potentials who still treats you well, why not build with such a man rather than looking for a rich man that you won't find even in 100 years to come? This is why I said a handful of ladies in this generation lack the thing called wisdom.

So, in conclusion, I will truly advise ladies of this generation to stop looking for already made men that won't go round everyone of them, but instead they should make it a habit to look for men with potentials, not minding the present financial situation of such men. Look for potentials and not wealth. Cuz potentials give rise to wealth.

See beyond the present situation of a man. Instead look deeper into him and see if he has potentials. Look beyond his current struggling life and instead look deeper into his souls and see whether he has that burning desire and hustling spirit to want to always succeed; that hard working spirit. With that, trust me, such a man will surely make it big later or sooner in life.

In all, I won't loud it enough, I will advise all ladies to learn to think out of the box and stop seeing only the present situation of a man. Look to the future and search for potentials because believe me, already made men are quite few. They won't go round every one of you ladies.

As you already know this simple but bitter truth, why not be wise enough to start looking for potentials in men order than looking for already made riches? I wish all ladies will read this piece of post and see the golden gem of advice in it that is filled with golden wisdom. You won't get this advice anywhere easily, trust me.

A word they said is enough for the wise.

cc:

EconomistXplain

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Evans20: 7:08pm On Jan 25
Pos business has money o, especially if you have a good location
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Tunagee(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25
BornToSucced:
I got married to my wife who was a POS operator last year and it was the best decision of my life.

If someone had told me a POS business can generate an income of about 700k per month, I’d say it’s impossible.

Guess what, she prayed about what business she can do after failing to secure a job post NYSC, and this POS business was revealed to her. Despite her beauty and intelligence, she was humble enough to venture into the it.

You see this life, never underrate anybody or handwork. Just hustle legally and involve God. E go be like money r1tuals.

In this current world, money no longer reside in offices, but in the streets and corners of our cities.

You have said it all in the bolded. Most of us are myopic in reasoning.
Most of our ladies are fools!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by eepeepook: 7:18pm On Jan 25
POS operators are not human? Somebody should tell me what I’m missing.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by HyperCoaster: 7:20pm On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

let your very Cherish sister break news to u that sh is getting married...next u will ask is what does the guy do...

God will bear me witness and confirm ur two face nature if she mentioned POS nd u approve of it whole heartedly..its easier to suggest and make opinion dan it is in reality

Can I buy you a drink brother?
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Tunagee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25
Mcslize:
First of all, what thing that I can say that 70% of ladies lack in its entirety is wisdom and common sense. Majority lack that thing, I won't apologize for saying this because that's the bitter truth. Not so many ladies are smart. Very few are smart and thought thinking.

A wise lady shouldn't be so fixated on getting married to an already made man because they are very few. Rather a lady that truly has wisdom should focus on looking for a guy with potentials even if he is currently not doing well.

Remember, those that are made today, if they tell you stories of how they started and the numerous struggles they went through before they get to where they are today, you will feel shocked and amazed.

If I were to be a lady, as there are limited numbers of already made guys that can't go round every lady out there, I will be wise enough to look for a man who has viable potentials and hustling spirit. A man with the spirit to make it in life. A man who is smart, goals oriented and who is a die hard hustler, because, I believe such a man will surely make it in the future in no time to come. He will hustle his life into riches and wealth.

When you build with such a man through thick and thin, and you are not the type of a lady that always nag a man when things are going bad financially for him, if you're the type that encourages a man and gives a man peace of mind, if he has that hustling spirit and he makes it in life in the shortest time possible in the future, he will treat you like a Queen better than an already made man you got married to out of greed. I don't know if you understand the point I am driving at.

I am not in any way saying that ladies shouldn't marry already made men or look for one. But in a situation where you already know that rich men are very few to go round every lady out there, if you eventually come across a responsible guy with potentials who still treats you well, why not build with such a man rather than looking for a rich man that you won't find even in 100 years to come? This is why I said a handful of ladies in this generation lack the thing called wisdom.

So, in conclusion, I will truly advise ladies of this generation to stop looking for already made men that won't go round everyone of them, but instead they should make it a habit to look for men with potentials, not minding the present financial situation of such men. Look for potentials and not wealth. Cuz potentials give rise to wealth.

See beyond the present situation of a man. Instead look deeper into him and see if he has potentials. Look beyond his current struggling life and instead look deeper into his souls and see whether he has that burning desire and hustling spirit to want to always succeed; that hard working spirit. With that, trust me, such a man will surely make it big later or sooner in life.

In all, I won't loud it enough, I will advise all ladies to learn to think out of the box and stop seeing only the present situation of a man. Look to the future and search for potentials because believe me, already made men are quite few. They won't go round every of you ladies.

As you already know this simple but bitter truth, why not be wise enough to start looking for potentials in men order than looking for already made riches? I wish all ladies will read this piece of post and see the golden gem of advise in it that is filled with golden wisdom. You won't get this advise anywhere easily, trust me.

A word they said is enough for the wise.

cc:

EconomistXplain

No waste your time typing.....most naija ladies are fools cos they lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Mcslize: 7:25pm On Jan 25
MrCork:

angry

MrCork, the only thing you know is Dîck and pússy. What's your thought about the post we are deliberating on in this thread? We need you to contribute and say something. What do you have to say?
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by carl90(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25
This a wack post!
I wonder why it was pushed to FP.
Stop looking down on people because of their profession or business.
As long the business is a legal and dignified business that put food on the table, it is all well and good

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by autodoctor: 7:35pm On Jan 25
This post should also include Would you marry an Agbo seller?
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Slydan204: 7:35pm On Jan 25
Love don't care. U find love in d most unexpected places. Maybe, u shoulda said can u date a kidnapper, armed robber, bandit, ritualist etc. POS na crime?
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by zebszebs: 7:36pm On Jan 25
madridguy:
POS people are silent money bag people. Dem dey make money ooooo.

Give me a ballpark number of how much you think they make.
Profit, not income.

I want to know whether I am in the right profession
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Mcslize: 7:45pm On Jan 25
opera1:
With my POS alone, I make 300k to 350k monthly. Make una dey play o

Don't mind some ladies. It's only in Nigeria people objectified people's jobs. But you that is doing know how much you are making.

When you see people like that who looks down on a job you're doing that is making you money more than bankers, you will just laugh and shake your head cuz you know how much you're raking in.

Let's just look around in this current Nigeria, how many people are actually making 200-250k monthly let alone 300-350. You will discover you're doing better than a lot of persons in this Nigeria.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by CoolUsername: 7:46pm On Jan 25
PrinceofSarcasm:

You are an extremely low value man, with an extremely low mentality. Your friend the pos operator needs to stay far away from you to make it in this life.

You are just too low value to associate with

I think you misunderstood the comment
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Treasure17(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25
nedekid:

Are you sure?
Lmao. You have no idea how POS operators works. No POS vendor should be earning anything less than 100k in a month except you are in a wrong location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / ~My Romanceland Scrapbook~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.