Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? (23350 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Rexymania(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25
Oga shift
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by ruggedtimi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25
Where they do bunkering in ph...Pos operators can earn up to 400k_1m per month.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by zanshi: 4:20pm On Jan 25
my bro worked in a bank as at 2019 folks in lagos island were raking in 400k per month doing pos if you like dey play.

Nigerians really look down on blue collar workers.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by bularuz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25
zanshi:
my bro worked in a bank as at 2019 folks in lagos island were raking in 400k per month doing pos if you like dey play.

Nigerians really look down on blue collar workers.
Yes you are right, I know of a POS guy who makes 500k - 700k per month, it just depends on your location and capital.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by EriMma1: 4:40pm On Jan 25
If he's coming home with bags of money everyday and not telling dry stories like Zonefree, why not ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by adesola8r: 5:19pm On Jan 25
No I can't. So impossible to do so because I love attention from my woman and I want my woman available all the timeNo I can't. So impossible to do so because I love attention from my woman and I want my woman available all the time...
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by blackmantis: 5:51pm On Jan 25
I know a pos operator who has a chain of 8 pos points. He makes above 20k profit every single day and over 500k every month.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Etosha: 5:53pm On Jan 25
P
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25
Too many jobs in Nigeria are looked down upon. There are people who built houses from selling plantain or even food. Many of the amala joint owners sent this kids abroad that year. Nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by ppogba: 5:54pm On Jan 25
Stupid question half hour.

The children are back from school

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Lydiason(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25
pos operators that make as much as 20k profit daily

dey play

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Adewale1603(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25
Who are these kids on nairaland nowadays. As per say, a POS person is not a human being. Or he told you that it's this POS business he will do permanently till the end of his life. Or he told you that he ain't a graduate or doesn't have degree. Or who even told you that POS business is not a good thing. Or are there not people into large scale POS business who are making it successfully and agents, this same POS business is means for creating employments for the middle men or agents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25
Yeah as the Nigeria 🇳🇬 today stands many people sees those POS operators as riffraff

But when God get involved with dedication together believe those ladies doing shakara go bow down

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by writeprof(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25
We AFRICANS/NIGERIANS need to have a more civilised MINDSET about labelling people by the job they do. For crying out loud, EVERY JOB OR BUSINESS is providing SOLUTIONS to somebody's problem somewhere and more importantly, the personality of the person doing the job should not be looked down on. The belief in the DIGNITY OF LABOUR must be brought back.

Yesterday, I just tried to imagine coming out one morning and not seeing any Okada and Keke on the road because their drivers have decided to take a break just for one day.

Let's look at the situation in respect to POS operators also. All their shops closed.

Let's learn to respect everyone doing his legitimate job/business or trade.

MAY OUR MINDS BE RENEWED.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by flokii: 5:57pm On Jan 25
POS agent today can turn Big man or woman tomorrow...
Most folks consider the present without looking at the future.

People move form "grass to grace" while some move from "grace to grass".

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by YorubaPrince: 5:57pm On Jan 25
Why not? Dem no be human being?

Yet, majority of men dey marry Olosho put for house as wives. angry
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Pelexy: 5:58pm On Jan 25
no be watin them ask
immortalcrown:
First of all, who say a POS person cannot upgrade to become a pilot, a doctor, an engineer, or a banker? Why do people act as if everyone doing a neglected job is destined to die in that job? This is how many can't approach their millionaire friends today because they abused those friends when the friends were not rich. Nobody knows tomorrow but fools act otherwise.

All those girls shouting, "Not me and a POS husband" are dating POS guys that are willing to squander money on those girls.

And those girls, after getting married to bankers or doctors, will secretly sleep with POS boys for orgasms.

This clearly shows that a lot of people (both men and women) do not marry to satisfy themselves but to satisfy the society. They reject POS guys just because people will say, "That big girl married an ordinary POS man". But deep down in the girls' hearts, they know that many POS guys possess the what they (those girls) secretly die for. Yet those girls are among the people that accuse other people of fake life and clout chasing.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by nedekid: 5:59pm On Jan 25
madridguy:
POS people are silent money bag people. Dem dey make money ooooo.
Are you sure?
How many ₦100 on 5k withdrawals will you make to see 1k?
Ie 50k transactions to make 1k.
Ie 500k worth of transactions to make 10k.
I doubt even pos located at major markets make that much transactions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by ggood: 6:00pm On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:
... knowing that we all (male and female) love to marry higher classy people. and we regard the pos guyz and ladies as very low class / income level group. can you take the leap and marry one of them i mean especially when u are a working class...

I ask this question because my best guy took to POS, he makes good income nd is now getting past his ideal marriage period. ge says, he seek to marry a lady who works, mayb not very high level income worker, but just good job... unbelievably, his type of job has been reason "all" ladies wouldn't even look at him, all of them citing same reason.

"God forbid, not me nd POS husband"

plz people anything so bad with the job..?
my brother run a pos business his money run in millions, her bought land last year
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Patojargz: 6:00pm On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:
... knowing that we all (male and female) love to marry higher classy people. and we regard the pos guyz and ladies as very low class / income level group. can you take the leap and marry one of them i mean especially when u are a working class...

I ask this question because my best guy took to POS, he makes good income nd is now getting past his ideal marriage period. ge says, he seek to marry a lady who works, mayb not very high level income worker, but just good job... unbelievably, his type of job has been reason "all" ladies wouldn't even look at him, all of them citing same reason.

Normally most naija women full of greed...
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Mayeldah(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25
Those ladies are probably under 30s who still think life is always 1+ 1 = 2

When they get to 35, they will start seeing things differently. There is money in POS business if you've got a good location that is not crowded by other POS operators.

Its is unfortunate that what most girls look out for in a man first, is his financial standing and outlook, there are more to a good man than his current account balance.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Hedonisco: 6:02pm On Jan 25
Social media has destroyed the fabric of society. Social media and the unnecessary exposure/influence it facilitates is the reason why any random fool from a humble background thinks she deserves Jowizaza or deserves Otedola's daughter. It's crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25
U wen bring dis topic, seems to look stupid.. Just marry arm robber na
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by papyjaypaul: 6:03pm On Jan 25
Can you marry or date a Recharge Card seller? Asks Boma in 2003.

life evolves. Nothing remains forever. Attitude is k.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by addexx: 6:05pm On Jan 25
EconomistXplain:

My friend who's A pos guy in my area makes roughly 30k per day and 50k per day on weekends . He makes it by combining pos with phone charging. That's about 2 million per month. He has a Keke and 4 bikes on hired purchase remitting weekly to him. When you enter his apartment, you'd assume he's a yahoo boy. He's currently training himself in an open university. He has a gorgeous financee who manages the stand with him.

So tell me ,will any sane lady turn down this POS guy proposal . ??

Don't be so myopic and blinded by status and society expectations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 6:07pm On Jan 25
grin grin grin

No no no no no..... Mehn public toilet better pass them... grin grin

Especially those unserious girls.... grin

Pay as you can.... grin
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by Donedeal1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25
What different does it made?.
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by stankezzy: 6:09pm On Jan 25
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by opera1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25
With my POS alone, I make 300k to 350k monthly. Make una dey play o

1 Like

Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by sketching: 6:10pm On Jan 25
That is a perfect business for a wife.

It is not good to leave them in house without human interactions at least that would give them their daily dose of people.

I know POS joint that are like banks with cameras and 3 operators/cashier. You can confidently ask them to transfer a million naira (od cause the majority of POS are usually much smaller, 50k max).
Re: Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? by immortalcrown(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25
Pelexy:
no be watin them ask
Next time, make use of your brain when reading a post. What is the major point the post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.