Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo (5342 Views)

#5 Things You Should Not Do While Waiting For Your Mr/mrs Right. / U Can Now Finally Settle Down! Meet Your Mr Right Even Now! [picture] / Ladies! 15 Solid Signs, He Is Your Mr. Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo by falcon01: 7:57am On Jan 26
AncientAlien:

Nah Seun cause am, no be me. The picture is back
in the mouth of the first pics

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo by finallybusy: 8:43am On Jan 26
Typing rubbish
Re: Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo by EreluRoz: 9:00am On Jan 26
Tallesty1:
This OP is sick
Just choose one or you ignore, you'll be forming holy but na your type Dy bad pass kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo by AncientAlien(m): 9:26am On Jan 26
falcon01:
in the mouth of the first pics
It's like you have masters in bl_ow jo_b grin
Re: Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo by Demigod22: 11:16pm On Jan 26
I will choose borehole abeg. I won't eat virginity. And that girl, I no sure she be virgin by choice.
Re: Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo by Tallesty1(m): 1:06am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
Just choose one or you ignore, you'll be forming holy but na your type Dy bad pass kikikikiki
The guy head no correct.
Re: Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo by AncientAlien(m): 11:19am On Jan 31
Demigod22:
I will choose borehole abeg. I won't eat virginity. And that girl, I no sure she be virgin by choice.
Yes o. People purposely abandoned her thing for her to remain a virgin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / I Am Scared Of Going To Serve In Cross-river!!! I Need Encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.