Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment (62691 Views)

Furnished 1/2bed Apartments+swimmingpool For Sale In Chevron Drive Lekki Lagos / Furnished 1 Bedroom Flat (Miniflat) With A Bq In Ikoyi For Rent ( Photos) / I Need 1 Room Self Contain For 150k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Akharmony: 10:47pm On Jan 25
This one prepared for this Oo.....
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Emdebby2: 11:18pm On Jan 25
Neatly arranged. Keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by MrBONE2(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:

If his yet to have kids no wahala
But if kids don enter sope oo ti lor grin grin
You will repaint tired

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Lucas4903: 12:51am On Jan 26
VeeVeeMyLuv:
White is difficult to maintain o...

Yet all houses for abroad is painted whiteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Emekayoung(m): 1:27am On Jan 26
WantsandMore:
Aren't people scared the landlord can give quit notice after furnishings?
Why should your landlord enter your house? What is he looking for there? Abi you dey whine me?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Emekayoung(m): 1:31am On Jan 26
schegun:
He get reason!
If he is a womanizer i think that should be a good setting. So once any girl visits him she will sit on the bed straight up.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by ericmor: 2:25am On Jan 26
Aliyu55:
ladies will die here , lol * winkwink*

Lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by ericmor: 2:26am On Jan 26
Emekayoung:

If he is a womanizer i think that should be a good setting. So once any girl visits him she will sit on the bed straight up.

Bad guy. You sabi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Weknowbetter: 4:01am On Jan 26
Nice and neat but the boy is so ashy self. This is not his room, too many lotions,perfumes and such on the shelf for his feet to look like that
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by BALLOSKI: 4:35am On Jan 26
adesegun121:

Na as you maintain people house
When you build urs dem go help u maintain am
Stop reason that way
Any landlord that took advantage of tenant will regret it
Shikena

So far you are still paying rent in that house na ur house oo
Good point!

Maintain people's house and God will bless you with your own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by BALLOSKI: 4:37am On Jan 26
Weknowbetter:
Nice and neat but the boy is so ashy self. This is not his room, too many lotions,perfumes and such on the shelf for his feet to look like that
His feet look like that because they're still working. He's not done cleaning.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Fearurcreeator: 5:27am On Jan 26
adesegun121:

If he need the space some will compensate you
See as I dey look you sha
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Mirasteel: 6:55am On Jan 26
He tried alot
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by charlypoker(m): 8:40am On Jan 26
Na yahoo boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by scanado(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26
adesegun121:
This guy fit arrange the Economy of Nigeria oo

Any girl wey enter this room sope Otilor 😭

Nice one, great taste. I see you love blue πŸ”΅
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by WantsandMore: 2:28pm On Jan 26
haphizz57:

Do u knw d meaning of Altruism? I dnt av to ask how old are u. But am very sure i can born u. Am nt suprise, who knows maybe dats how u regard ur elders at home
please enlighten me on the meaning of altruism. You're older doesn't give you the right to be rude to people now. Abi is respect not reciprocal again?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by haphizz57(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26
WantsandMore:
please enlighten me on the meaning of altruism. You're older doesn't give you the right to be rude to people now. Abi is respect not reciprocal again?
Are u telling me u dnt really knw d meaning of wot u wrote. Or u can go ahead to insult me more. Mr Reciprocal use Dictionary or Google if u want to knw d meaning of ALTRUISM. Dnt cum here n ask me quest
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by WantsandMore: 4:19pm On Jan 26
haphizz57:

Are u telling me u dnt really knw d meaning of wot u wrote. Or u can go ahead to insult me more. Mr Reciprocal use Dictionary or Google if u want to knw d meaning of ALTRUISM. Dnt cum here n ask me quest
No vex. E be like you just dey transfer aggression. πŸ˜’
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Baseinteriors(f): 4:28pm On Jan 26
All available for immediate delivery. Chat us via 08067078858

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by haphizz57(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26
[quote author=WantsandMore post=128137706] No vex. E be like you just dey transfer aggression.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Psoul(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26
LeeSmart:
Omor see as everywhere fine. My 4yrs old daughter no go allow me paint house like dis, she's always showing her colouring skills on the wall, lol.

Better start training her well now. It's not too early to instill discipline, neatness, orderliness and sense of preserving things in that little girl.

If you believe she will learn as she grows, bro, you'll be responsible for any unacceptable character from that little angel.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by 3kay945(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27
Nteogwuija:

She contemplated selling it, cuz she was having the discussion with the caretaker.

The caretaker too didn't tell me, and it was him I paid to, he then later transferred to the landlady.

I got to find out from someone outside who wanted to fix one of the doors for me. The guy told me not to fix it that the property was on sale. That was when I confronted the caretaker and asked him y he didn't tell me that the property was on sale.

His response was that he didn't believe anyone had 30million to pay for the property. That one got me really angry.

If there was a way to sue them I would have done it.

Eyah, people don't know that such wickedness has consequences.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by justlovesfarmin: 9:45am On Feb 03
Tallesty1:
All the material used were gotten from sites grin grin grin. Mostly left overs

I am happy he made good use of them.

If you enter my sitting room, you go think say I dey mad. The kind wiring wey I do eeeh, smh. The lighting nah another thing. I have a special one that serves as an alarm, it is so bright that there is no way light go come when e dey on and you won't wake up.

I already dey envy who go stay here when I move. He go enjoy am if he likes the arrangement.

All materials nah remnants from works I did for people.

Any remnant from work done for others belongs to them unless they gave it to you.
This is corruption or stealing. Same way tailors steal our clothes.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Tallesty1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03
justlovesfarmin:

Any remnant from work done for others belongs to them unless they gave it to you.
This is corruption or stealing. Same way tailors steal our clothes.
I let my clients know that I am taking what is left, some agree, others don't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.