Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment (62660 Views)

Furnished 1/2bed Apartments+swimmingpool For Sale In Chevron Drive Lekki Lagos / I Need 1 Room Self Contain For 150k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Birdbyrde440: 5:14pm On Jan 25
WantsandMore:
Aren't people scared the landlord can give quit notice after furnishings?

Lol people feel too comfortable in Rented apartments.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by MVLOX(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Tonididdyx: 5:14pm On Jan 25
Single life grin

... Try marry, start to born, you will return from work and see your pikin use crayon scribble everywhere 🤣

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by saddler: 5:14pm On Jan 25
undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by EreluRoz: 5:15pm On Jan 25
It's fine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by JayPeeOham: 5:15pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:
This guy fit arrange the Economy of Nigeria oo

Any girl wey enter this room sope Otilor 😭

He must really love white polos

The guys is either a painter, a furniture or a POP technician because only an artisan can pull such stunt...salary earners no get this kind time especially for a rented 1 room apartment!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by ednut1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25
Slaughter house 😁

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by princeade86(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25
BreconHills:

Unlikely. Landlords love people like this. Especially when they are carried along.
not Lagos landlord. Then no tiles ur room, u manage tiles am, them go tell u ur house rent has been increase.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by jaszplus12(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25
WantsandMore:
yeah I understand but sometimes circumstances beyond taking advantage of a tenant may arise & the landlord may need the space, are they compensated?
You have a point!
It's happened to a friend of mine before. He took time to really Behind up the one bedroom apartment, landlord was stunned! Not so long after he began to reject rent from my friend and asked him to leave. When my friend left, landlord son jumped in! Later we learned he had made his father push my friend out cos of aesthetic! No compensation for all the good things fixed o!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Fcwilly: 5:17pm On Jan 25
Slaughter tab. Woman woman womeeeeeen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by money121(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25
Tonididdyx:
Single life grin

... Try marry, start to born, you will return from work and see your pikin use crayon scribble everywhere 🤣

cry cry cry cry
I dey face am here

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by muyico(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25
wow! he really try!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by NwekereNdokl: 5:18pm On Jan 25
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Livingstone124: 5:18pm On Jan 25
DivinegiftofGod:
Color choice, perfect but the arrangement is not so cute. The setting of the bed doesn't look good facing the TV. He should have faced the bed to the other side of the wardrobe and then there would be more space for a two-sitter couch exactly where the bed is facing the TV. If he has visitors now they'll sit on the bed. Not hygienic.

Hmmm ! Must you find weakness in everything good.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Lanre1st(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Goddyrichie(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25
Baztardidiot:
Nonsense 200level yahoo gidt card boy. Dem dey forget say dem be student
Dey use pop on top rented property.how daft
most u abuse d guy idiot if d gift card easy make ur papa carry phone bomb collect ham make we see Werey
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Tonididdyx: 5:20pm On Jan 25
money121:

cry cry cry cry
I dey face am here

I remember when I never born I used to laff at my neighbor screams everytime they daughter hold pencil, crayon 🤣

Na when I born I know say na TRADITION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by illicit(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25
If jennyclay enter here, she go die there

🥵

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Golan007: 5:20pm On Jan 25
RESPECT!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Theoarhics: 5:22pm On Jan 25
Fear room with blue light. Blue things can happen anytime.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by freetheking: 5:22pm On Jan 25
LeeSmart:
Omor see as everywhere fine. My 4yrs old daughter no go allow me paint house like dis, she's always showing her colouring skills on the wall, lol.
Laugh won kill me here. Wen I remember what my last boy of ten years did wen he was 3 to 5yrs. Its just a matter of time you will remember it and smile.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Juniorangel(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25
Wow... I think I will do something like this with mine, make small Money enter first

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25
BigDawsNet:
Good 1...

Do not fornicate in dis ur room... remember u are a child of God
Now, this is funny grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by money121(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25
Tonididdyx:

I remember when I never born I used to laff at my neighbor screams everytime they daughter hold pencil, crayon 🤣

Na when I born I know say na TRADITION

Real one
Mine done show me shege cry cry
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Kaytixy: 5:25pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:
Congrat bro

Not easy for this economy cool cool
guy you funny oo
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by ManOfMan: 5:27pm On Jan 25
Until you marry and have children...
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Thabothabo101: 5:28pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:

A mattress on the floor will do for me.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by samuelson06(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25
LeeSmart:
Omor see as everywhere fine. My 4yrs old daughter no go allow me paint house like dis, she's always showing her colouring skills on the wall, lol.

Maybe you are managing her poorly. There's no way you'll provide a better alternative for her and she prefers denting the wall. Don't give a child room to be doing rubbish because you love them.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Risingblue008(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25
The day u start to bring woman into this house
Na there the house go dey ugly soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by We4all: 5:31pm On Jan 25
One room is one room. He should upgrade.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:

If girl com enter the room wetin go happen? undecided

You people sef! 😏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu / How Is The Square Feet (sft) Of Plots/lands Converted To Square Metres (sqm)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.