Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment (62652 Views)

Furnished 1/2bed Apartments+swimmingpool For Sale In Chevron Drive Lekki Lagos / I Need 1 Room Self Contain For 150k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by PaulH07: 6:05pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:

Na as you maintain people house
When you build urs dem go help u maintain am
Stop reason that way
Any landlord that took advantage of tenant will regret it
Shikena

So far you are still paying rent in that house na ur house oo

Siddon there. Me don vow say I no go paint the new house wey I just pack enter. The useless agents don show me shege already. Na as I meet the house I go leave am.

Developer house don show me pepper.
Would rather use my money for better things than use it to help some fools that'll still insult me ontop of my money.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by PaulH07: 6:06pm On Jan 25
Tallesty1:
All the material used were gotten from sites grin grin grin. Mostly left overs

I am happy he made good use of them.

If you enter my sitting room, you go think say I dey mad. The kind wiring wey I do eeeh, smh. The lighting nah another thing. I have a special one that serves as an alarm, it is so bright that there is no way light go come when e dey on and you won't wake up.

I already dey envy who go stay here when I move. He go enjoy am if he likes the arrangement.

All materials nah remnants from works I did for people.

Which area you dey stay abeg, already thinking of leaving the foolish apartment I'm currently residing.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:
This guy fit arrange the Economy of Nigeria oo Any girl wey enter this room sope Otilor 😭
What is up with his feet? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Excelneedful(f): 6:06pm On Jan 25
DivinegiftofGod:
Color choice, perfect but the arrangement is not so cute. The setting of the bed doesn't look good facing the TV. He should have faced the bed to the other side of the wardrobe and then there would be more space for a two-sitter couch exactly where the bed is facing the TV. If he has visitors now they'll sit on the bed. Not hygienic.

Stories ..The Arrangements is Cute ..Na Everything una Go Criticised ..Haba ! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by dnawah(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:
This guy fit arrange the Economy of Nigeria oo

Any girl wey enter this room sope Otilor 😭
Oga please show us ur toilet grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Nteogwuija(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25
3kay945:

Sorry to hear this.
But she may not have concluded on selling it when collecting payment from you. Anyway, I have heard such touching stories before. Some Nigerians are da..mnn too wicked.

She contemplated selling it, cuz she was having the discussion with the caretaker.

The caretaker too didn't tell me, and it was him I paid to, he then later transferred to the landlady.

I got to find out from someone outside who wanted to fix one of the doors for me. The guy told me not to fix it that the property was on sale. That was when I confronted the caretaker and asked him y he didn't tell me that the property was on sale.

His response was that he didn't believe anyone had 30million to pay for the property. That one got me really angry.

If there was a way to sue them I would have done it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by DivinegiftofGod: 6:14pm On Jan 25
Excelneedful:

Stories ..The Arrangements is Cute ..Na Everything una Go Criticised ..Haba ! shocked

Why are you now tearing yourself apart?. I made my observation and said my opinion just like every other person; I musn't agree with your view on how the room looks and you have no right to condemn my opinion.

Make your points and steer clear off others views.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by ComeToJesus: 6:21pm On Jan 25
princeade86:
not Lagos landlord. Then no tiles ur room, u manage tiles am, them go tell u ur house rent has been increase.

Lol.
Lagos landlords are daytime wizards. Them wicked pass anything exception of a few.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Iamzik: 6:21pm On Jan 25
mightyhaze:
If he's not a POP guy,then his brother or his best friend is... wink

I think he's a POP guy. Zoom the picture and look at his hand and feet grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by LOVEGINO(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25
adesegun121:
This guy fit arrange the Economy of Nigeria oo

Any girl wey enter this room sope Otilor 😭
hope say nairaland babies never begin send u dm grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by LOVEGINO(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25
mightyhaze:
Exactly.. see him legs sef.. he be like who just climb down from scaffolding grin
show us ur room.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by chidiokay: 6:31pm On Jan 25
proserpina1 i don't want to hear i want to go nd charge phone oo ! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25
Not bad
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by seguno2: 6:35pm On Jan 25
DivinegiftofGod:
Color choice, perfect but the arrangement is not so cute. The setting of the bed doesn't look good facing the TV. He should have faced the bed to the other side of the wardrobe and then there would be more space for a two-sitter couch exactly where the bed is facing the TV. If he has visitors now they'll sit on the bed. Not hygienic.

Maybe this is why he arranged the bed like that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Tapout(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25
VeeVeeMyLuv:
White is difficult to maintain o...

White or nothing cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by seguno2: 6:37pm On Jan 25
Livingstone124:
Hmmm ! Must you find weakness in everything good.

Yes, otherwise how would we keep improving?

Was iPhone 1 not good for Apple to make iPhone 2, iPhone 3 etc

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25
Connected1:

Shut Up.

You go use your money build one room apartment, is it enough to raise a family?

That could be his parents' house, have you thought of that or you're just slow upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by omooba969(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25
AgbaDesigner:

You've seen someone built a room apartment before? cheesy MTCHEEW!

It probably didn't cross your mind that could be his parents' house.

Try dey practise 'mindfulness' ok.

Mtcheew

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Richyfj(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25
Yahooo yahoooo
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by seguno2: 6:47pm On Jan 25
AgbaDesigner:
You've seen someone built a room apartment before? cheesy MTCHEEW!

Can he not have inherited it as part of a family house

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by ThunderFireAgba: 6:56pm On Jan 25
Goddyrichie:
most u abuse d guy idiot if d gift card easy make ur papa carry phone bomb collect ham make we see Werey
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: fergie001.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by hopexter(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25
His room looks healthier than himself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Salubata(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25
Why furnishing house you're a tenant in?

You'll feel too comfortable that you may not even think about owning yours
adesegun121:

Na as you maintain people house
When you build urs dem go help u maintain am
Stop reason that way
Any landlord that took advantage of tenant will regret it
Shikena

So far you are still paying rent in that house na ur house oo
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Evans20: 7:14pm On Jan 25
Money is good o
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Kennyswag: 7:19pm On Jan 25
For rentage apartment grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Bigsunny01(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Not wit satin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Starz825(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25
DivinegiftofGod:

as u be woman na
u just have to sit on the bed...

its a bachelor's room not a married man's room
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Lucyfa10: 7:30pm On Jan 25
You can achieve this only when you have a large room...
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by victorVIC1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25
DivinegiftofGod:

Trust me. He knows what he's doing. Most of them deliberately avoid having couch in their apartment

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Goddyrichie(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25
ThunderFireAgba:

cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: fergie001.
if u like tag them more than this you’re d one that should b ban in d first place
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows Off His Neatly Furnished 1-room Apartment by Error401: 7:41pm On Jan 25
Not as bad as people made it seem. Its actually the best colour for interior deco though
VeeVeeMyLuv:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Building A Large Duplex In Enugu / How Is The Square Feet (sft) Of Plots/lands Converted To Square Metres (sqm)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.