Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles (35230 Views)

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by RealNiggaDee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25
Tinubu is a real Nigga...him go tell you him mind . Unlike Buhari... grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by 4ward4: 6:14pm On Jan 25
Xscape1993:
Can he play football? This is not drug business ooo.

Shut up, if at all he did drugs he did perfectly well in his trade...The eagles should do same in their trade.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Nickymezor(f): 6:19pm On Jan 25
I doubt if he even saw their matches...Anyway mk them up their games hence forth.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by mikmash(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25
Englishisamust:
I regret voting tinubu.. embarassed embarassed.. I no fit afford 80% of thing I dey afford during buhari eraa again!!! I'm highly disappointed in you sir... I wish I can catch u tinubu. I go use sledge hammer bang that your head. You self dey criticize person undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Hezmatosky: 6:27pm On Jan 25
Has he even watched any of their matches?
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by deyplay: 6:27pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:
Does he know that Super Eagle was undefeated and was first in their group?

The aesthetic is no longer the better part of football but winning.
second in their group
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by damkin24(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

Can you now see that you are the one that needs urgent attention. Which of the super Eagles first in her group?
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Globalistic(f): 6:33pm On Jan 25
Over 200million Nigerians are not impressed with him. He should take a bow.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by ObalendeCMS: 6:35pm On Jan 25
I believe say PBAT been dey watch their games.
That alaye like football o.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

Second in the group. They performed below par
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Nzogbu2012: 6:36pm On Jan 25
Xscape1993:
Can he play football? This is not drug business on.

You carry your hatred come.....comment irrationally...can you perform what you are not trained to do.....?

How many presidents of a country is a professional football player...even George Weah of Liberia who used to.be a professional football. the player cannot. more plays football...

Your ways of reasoning are wasp and darkened
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by tollyboy5(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25
Arobaga:

You dey mind the foolish president

A thief that took dollar from 750 to1400 within 7months is showing dissatisfaction on super eagles

Ebola should tell Mahmoood to go and rig AFCON
You go cry till next election?
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by airprinz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25
Lanre1st:
I wish I was the captain of the team, I will reply back "Nigerians are not also impress with your performance as a president so far" grin shocked
It seems you don't know who your president is.

That man is very dangerous.
He might kill him for saying that and bury him without anybody knowing where his grave is
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by GGIA: 6:52pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

First in which group? undecided
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by TheBillyonaire: 6:53pm On Jan 25
sweetkev:
Tinubu ass licker spotted. I'm sure you are fine with the state of this sinking nation.

Oh no, I am not fine with the state of the nation at all. In fact, I wish I was. But Dangote has stepped in and Tinubu also knows the need for Price Control Opposition so more refineries have to start working immediately. Once fuel price reduces, all of una go enter manufacturing and farming to get some dollara. Na so prosperity dey start,

We will make it just in time before WW3, which will be Cyber Computers and Machines global hacking of every machine online and controlling weaponry systems remotely.

Hope you guys are ready, This one small.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by ThunderFireAgba: 7:09pm On Jan 25
Xscape1993:
Can he play football? This is not drug business ooo.
Please he is the president now, let's respect him. 🙏
If you check my name you see I'm against agbado people but calling and abusing an elder man like the president is a no no bro.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by newoffer: 7:12pm On Jan 25
Shiooor...
tobenuel:
Small yansh wan begin shake o. na the citizen come dey impressed with you? Shooo
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Zony94: 7:16pm On Jan 25
Am also not impressed in your government ruling
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by dafeoroyo: 7:18pm On Jan 25
werey said the president cornered him
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by McLizbae: 7:20pm On Jan 25
Is that what you know? 😂😂😂
MadamExcellency:

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Druss(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25
How ironic. Anyone here happy with the President's performance in anything?
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Anatolia: 7:37pm On Jan 25
They should have replied that they are not impressed with his performance, rather they are ashamed. He has managed to ruin Nigeria.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Newton1045: 7:38pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

If he praised their performance, they will go and sleep
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Oc0776(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by samotee: 7:39pm On Jan 25
You may not like the President or you may try to also insult him back on this too, but Baba is saying the "true" true.
Their performances were not impressive enough.
EoD.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Anatolia: 7:40pm On Jan 25
blowjohn:

U shud shut up and show some respect.

This is the first time a president will be telling the super eagles the truth about their performance.

Others wud have been promising them 5 million naira per goal

If people are talking of performance, Tinubu should keep quiet because he doesn’t know anything about performance. People that did not lose any match will be talking and a loser will be talking.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Deogratiasfx: 7:44pm On Jan 25
GanagiBitrus:
"You have done well, but there is still room for improvement - you can do much better"

That's what Mr President should rather be saying.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Anatolia: 7:44pm On Jan 25
tollyboy5:

You go cry till next election?

You too !
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by hotseat: 7:44pm On Jan 25
President Tinubu has said nothing but the blatant truth!

Thus far, the SE are not playing as a competing team who have something at stake.

Ahmed Musa calling on the President to come watch them play as a motivation is laughable.

So the only condition for them to play well is if Tinubu comes physically to watch them play?

Musa got to be kidding!

They had better get their act together!

This current shambolic display is unacceptable and doesn't depict their status as a football giant in African football.

They must prove their mettle against the so-called Indomitable Lions of Paul Biya's Cameroon in the forthcoming make or mar encounter.

No more lame excuses!

@hotseat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles Hilarious Initiation Ceremony For New Invitees (Video) / "Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo / Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.