Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles (35225 Views)

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Osashalom: 7:45pm On Jan 25
As if Nigerians are impressed with his performance as a president so far!!!!
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Anatolia: 7:47pm On Jan 25
Haaland21:

Telling an elder to shut up shows you lack manners.....

Your parents indeed failed in their responsibilities. My kids wont do such.

Elder that is making life difficult for you every day, is that one an elder or oppressor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by izubext007: 7:48pm On Jan 25
For the pass seven months who is proud of ur performance Mr president

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by victorv12(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25
tsephanyah:
My president Making Nigeria Great

Our President making Nigeria great. No be your President alone.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Deogratiasfx: 7:50pm On Jan 25
samotee:
You may not like the President or you may try to also insult him back on this too, but Baba is saying the "true" true.
Their performances were not impressive enough.
EoD.

Yes the performance is bad but the president should have sounded like this. It is not easy to get 7 pts. I would rather wish Nigeria continues playing rubbish and win the cup than finish the group with great performance like the last AFCON, only to be knocked out by a team that struggled to qualify.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Golan007: 7:50pm On Jan 25
Xscape1993:
Can he play football? This is not drug business ooo.

grin

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Anatolia: 7:50pm On Jan 25
TheBillyonaire:
Tinubu may have outsmarted his way into Aso Rock, but the fact remains that he is the President now, and should be respected. Hatred against him should not be perpetual.

Nigerians must master their emotion and learn to criticize his actions and inactions and stop insulting his person.

If you do not like Nigeria as your country, then you have freedom of cross border movement. No one is stopping migration.

Respect your oppressor ? Respect is earned by good behavior and not by age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Umunwa005: 7:55pm On Jan 25
Football no be agwado and cassava if he can manipulate his way to become president in football the case is different VAR the work pass yeye supreme Court lost hope of the common man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25
Demotivating comments coming from Mr President. angry
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by bluefilm: 8:11pm On Jan 25
See who's talking?

Nonsense angry
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by hardbody: 8:11pm On Jan 25
[quote author=Throwback post=128122594]

They were not 1st in the group. And they only won those matches they did due to a penalty and an own goal.

Very rubbish performance.[/quote

Penalties and own goals happen due to pressure. Let footballers talk abeg
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Soukiss(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25
So na ur performance dey impressive grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by blowjohn(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25
Anatolia:

If people are talking of performance, Tinubu should keep quiet because he doesn’t know anything about performance. People that did not lose any match will be talking and a loser will be talking.

The topic was about the super eagles, so let's face them.

They're too abysmal
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Mcslize: 8:22pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:
Does he know that Super Eagle was undefeated and was first in their group?

The aesthetic is no longer the better part of football but winning.

Please, can you give me the break down of the matches the super eagles had played and their scores so far?

E.g Nigeria 1 Vs Cameroon 0.

Just give me the break down like that if you don't mind.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by MrJames007: 8:31pm On Jan 25
Xscape1993:
Can he play football? This is not drug business ooo.
You're crazy grin
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Paramount01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25
Infobase101:
Super Eagle's performance at the ongoing AFCON, a total reflection of the state of the nation. From the stolen mandate during the presidential election to the state of the economy, no one is impressed, no one is happy.

Stole, this thing still dey pain u, I know how u feel, cry no more
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by OChimex: 8:40pm On Jan 25
Throwback:

They were not 1st in the group. And they only won those matches they did due to a penalty and an own goal.

Very rubbish performance.
Neither does Tinibu has the moral right to question their performance.
Does he perform as a president, after promising his simpletons heaven and earth?
A failure has no right to question other people's success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by luckingto50: 8:42pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

Nigeria is second
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Samunique(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25
Throwback:

Very rubbish performance.
If they go ahead to the final and win the cup with an own goal or one goal from the penalty spot against their opponent, won't you celebrate it

You no know football you're just be emotional.

If we were lucky enough to get own goal against Cameron year 2000, won't the whole nation celebrate that year instead of mourning the own nation was thrown into that year?

You people should calm down pls !!!

Okay if they can't score good goals why can't their opponents score them, if they are that poor
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Autobiography: 8:46pm On Jan 25
Tinubu go explain tire..... No evidence 🤣😂
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by goodman5(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25
See who is talking, useless president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by tunde1200(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25
I'm not impressed too.
The Super Eagles made me lose interest in football.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by tunde1200(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25
goodman5:
See who is talking, useless president

To you his useless
But to many is a fantastic president than Obi useless man
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by nkemjacob2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25
Just as Nigerians are not. Impress with your administration
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by kelmicheal: 9:14pm On Jan 25
Truth be told Super eagles not playing as a team no cohesive collaboration, for African best striker Osimhen to score only 1 goal in three matches shows.

The only encouragement is that our defense is good.

The wingers and midfielders needs to do better to spread the ball forward and give accurate passes
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Hawkler: 9:20pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

If a man's performance is like that of the Super Eagles the wife will cheat or divorce him.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by govto: 9:34pm On Jan 25
Them no even supposed qualify...😡😡😡
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by rollywise(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25
See pot calling kettle black. Failure dey tell another person him fail 😂. See what you did with a bad economy that needed redemption in about six months 😂. Nigerians are dying, people are no longer scared of suicide, companies are folding up and leaving the country and you dare call super eagles who even gave us reason to gather and rejoice together unsatisfactory Then you must be really out to take out anything that gives Nigerians joy. Where this thunder wey I keep for here sef??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Indispensable85(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

They were not first in their group.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by barinedan(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25
blowjohn:

U shud shut up and show some respect.

This is the first time a president will be telling the super eagles the truth about their performance.

Others wud have been promising them 5 million naira per goal
and I hope you shut your dirty mouth up, in your right senses, how can you rate the performance of Tinubu as president? A man who is performing badly as president also wants to criticize players for their poor performance. Useless hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Dagrace01(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25
MadamExcellency:

You're the one who's aesthetic and clueless, Nigeria didn't finish top of their group, Equatorial Guinea topped the group and yes we're undefeated but we scored one clean goal, a penalty and an own goal, if that's how you want your country to play, then you have a problem.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by barinedan(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25
Haaland21:

Telling an elder to shut up shows you lack manners.....

Your parents indeed failed in their responsibilities. My kids wont do such.

I can see you with good manners, idiot. Elder who wants to criticize others for poor performance when he is even doing the worst. Guy keep your mouth shut. Pretender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Super Eagles Celebrated Their Win Against Sudan (Video) / Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / "Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.