Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles (35192 Views)

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by SonofElElyonRet: 10:20pm On Jan 25
Ahmed musa is captain but won't play any match... waste of slot
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by goggle48: 10:23pm On Jan 25
Which eye tfnuibu take watch the match?Abi na LiveScore summary him dey read.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by blowjohn(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25
barinedan:
and I hope you shut your dirty mouth up, in your right senses, how can you rate the performance of Tinubu as president? A man who is performing badly as president also wants to criticize players for their poor performance. Useless hypocrites

Nobody in his right mind shud be impressed with the super eagles performance.
The article was essentially about the super eagles.

Tinubu is secondary.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Haaland21: 10:37pm On Jan 25
barinedan:
I can see you with good manners, idiot. Elder who wants to criticize others for poor performance when he is even doing the worst. Guy keep your mouth shut. Pretender

your parents failed you. Shame on them and you.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Jedinfo001: 10:42pm On Jan 25
Me too
kingsways:
Even me I m not impressed
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by TheBillyonaire: 11:51pm On Jan 25
Anatolia:

Respect your oppressor ? Respect is earned by good behavior and not by age.

Do you have a personal problem with him or his family members?
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Okhuadams(m): 12:01am On Jan 26
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by barinedan(m): 12:07am On Jan 26
Haaland21:

your parents failed you. Shame on them and you.
it is your generation that failed, and you will ever remain a failure, shame on you too, useless idiot
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Prince111111: 1:14am On Jan 26
tsephanyah:
My president Making Nigeria Great
yes great in poverty and wretchedness
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Acidosis(m): 1:41am On Jan 26
Coming from a dullard that moved the value of the Naira from N700 to N1,410 in less than 9 months.

His ignorant chanters and supporters are already disillusioned, but I imagine that by the end of his tenure, even Satan would find his performance disappointing.

Come to think of it, how does the Super Eagles' victory or loss put food on the table of the average Nigerian?

Nigeria spends ten times more on NFA than what it will ever get from an AFCON victory. A poor country like Nigeria with criminals in power and millions of nonchalant, docile, and remotely controlled z&mbi.e citizens should not be seen playing or watching football.

Na lack of sense dey make us gather to watch fallen eagle when Naira is falling badly. Wetin una dey celebrate?? They are bom.bing, kidnapping, and killing hundreds of your fellow citizens on a per-second basis and this criminal in power is talking about the performance of a fallen eagle. SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by BALLOSKI: 4:32am On Jan 26
History555:
Neither are they impressed with your stewardship so far. They are following your footsteps, promise much achieve little
What did he really promise?
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by BALLOSKI: 4:32am On Jan 26
MadamExcellency:
Does he know that Super Eagle was undefeated and was first in their group?

The aesthetic is no longer the better part of football but winning.
We didn't come first, ma.

I agree with your last point.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by BigBizzy(m): 6:43am On Jan 26
We're also not impressed with your leadership as president
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by ZiktotheWorld: 6:59am On Jan 26
Olarewaju89:
Mumu man undecided

What is the difference between you and those useless boys?

Oga, we also aren't impressed with the way you are doing your government. Nonesense!

Did you have to term them "Useless boys"??
😆😁🤣
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by ZiktotheWorld: 7:02am On Jan 26
Prince111111:
yes great in poverty and wretchedness

Also great in Kidnapping, and siphoning public funds..

TINIBULATION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by chikachuks1(m): 7:21am On Jan 26
At least, super eagle has performance. Which one you get as president
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by francotunsco: 8:25am On Jan 26
aariwa:
Lol tinubu don carry his Emilokan bad luck to eagles camp . I hope they don’t lose to Cameroun because tinubu bad luck seem to pass buhari own now

The bad luck that brought him to Aso Rock despite all the hatred that followed the 2020 endsars protest is better than goodluck that couldnt move Pitobi from Anambra to Abuja.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Wuless82(m): 8:31am On Jan 26
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by blueAgent(m): 9:57am On Jan 26
pacificom:

You think so when dollar keep increasing everyday. I hope you are aware of prices of foodstuffs in the market and perhaps you are pleased with the way SME are sinking as a result of unfavourable financial time. Look, if you are enjoying a piece of cake, know that it last for a while and our children's future depend on the Nigeria that we can build today.

Ignore that Clown.

His still been feed by his parents.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by blueAgent(m): 10:00am On Jan 26
OChimex:

Neither does Tinibu has the moral right to question their performance.
Does he perform as a president, after promising his simpletons heaven and earth?
A failure has no right to question other people's success

Well said.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by blueAgent(m): 10:03am On Jan 26
blowjohn:

U shud shut up and show some respect.

This is the first time a president will be telling the super eagles the truth about their performance.

Others wud have been promising them 5 million naira per goal

When would he tell himself and his Zombies the truth?
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by blueAgent(m): 10:06am On Jan 26
TheBillyonaire:
Tinubu may have outsmarted his way into Aso Rock, but the fact remains that he is the President now, and should be respected. Hatred against him should not be perpetual.

Nigerians must master their emotion and learn to criticize his actions and inactions and stop insulting his person.

If you do not like Nigeria as your country, then you have freedom of cross border movement. No one is stopping migration.

Sighs!!!
Rubbish.

I hope you know ,Actions have consequences.

He should be willingly to live with the consequences of his action.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Johnthesuccess: 10:22am On Jan 26
Xscape1993:
Can he play football? This is not drug business ooo.

Go and check his pictures when he was a governor.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Johnthesuccess: 10:24am On Jan 26
aariwa:
Lol tinubu don carry his Emilokan bad luck to eagles camp . I hope they don’t lose to Cameroun because tinubu bad luck seem to pass buhari own now

Please can you tell us who is your father or grandfather in this Nigeria. Maybe we can start from there. Omo ofo.
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Bouncing2(m): 11:07am On Jan 26
garriAndsugar:
Tinubu no know say nobody send am

Aswrtagawd!!!!

Nigerians weren’t much impressed by SE’s journey so far and Nigerians are super unimpressed with Tinubu too (at least SE de win matches unlike him)

He shouldn’t give them directives from the comfort of his hospital bed cos none of these players send am,,,.[people wey de hammer millions per week outside of Naija, gimme one reason why dem go send Tinubu]

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by blowjohn(m): 11:15am On Jan 26
blueAgent:

When would he tell himself and his Zombies the truth?

His zombies have been telling him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Decarbonisation: 11:54am On Jan 26
Tinubu... Lol

Tinubu is not impressed with Super Eagles, but thinks people are impressed with his drug dealing, identity theft, piss poor governance, mandate theft, bribery and corruption?

A fu..cking delusional idi..oo!t!
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by 451ibirinade: 12:18pm On Jan 26
okok...
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26
tsephanyah:
My president Making Nigeria Great
Delusion
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by Xscape1993(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26
ThunderFireAgba:

Please he is the president now, let's respect him. 🙏
If you check my name you see I'm against agbado people but calling and abusing an elder man like the president is a no no bro.
Well said, but these rulers are not just performing at all. It is very painful seeing people suffering when we have abundance everywhere bro. What Obj, Jonathan and others received from Nigerians, this Tinubu has not received prequarter of them bro. Thanks anyways bros. I appreciate your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by aariwa(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26
francotunsco:

The bad luck that brought him to Aso Rock despite all the hatred that followed the 2020 endsars protest is better than goodluck that couldnt move Pitobi from Anambra to Abuja.
tinubu mandate thief is a criminal known as one by everybody and we don’t celebrate criminals no matter how attractive his filthy loot might look to some people
Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by aariwa(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26
Johnthesuccess:

Please can you tell us who is your father or grandfather in this Nigeria. Maybe we can start from there. Omo ofo.
God forbid that a crook , mandate thief certificate forger like tinubu will ever be my father or a relative. tinubu mandate thief is a criminal known as one by everybody and we don’t celebrate criminals no matter how attractive his filthy loot might look to some people. Honor is more important than filthy acquisitions. Tinubunis bad luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Best Poker Variant? / Sergio Ramos Opposes Ronaldo Statement: No One Is Above Real Madrid / Super Falcons' Home Kit Voted Best Jersey Of 2019 Women’s World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.