Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

A Candid Counsel Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Counsel Needed (175 Views)

Please I Need A Candid Advice On How To Go About A Lady I Met At My Place O Work / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Today's Virgin :a Candid Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Candid Counsel Needed by geewean(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25
Warning: Please this is a real life situation as any childish or rude comments won't be entertained.

Last Xmas I followed my group of friends to a beach in South South Nigeria.A friend of its didn't come with his babe cos she travelled but he came with a lady that has all the body features I love in a woman: Short, chocolate skin and chubby.

I didn't go with any lady.While at the beach she danced and when I approached her she allowed me rock her from behind.Wen we all returned I told my guy that I like the guy .She told her and he gave her my contact.I called her with the intention to knack her but I delayed cos I was busy with work .

She told me anytime am free I should let her know that she will come over.When I was free she said she was sick and I postponed it.The next time she said she wasn't in the mood to come Bleep that I should allow her so she will be in a good frame of mind.I tried encouraging her but she now asked what do I want? I told her I love her person but her body dey hungry me.She displayed her disappointment and said I am not different from other guys and I should go Bleep a random girl.

I apologize and she accepted it.I asked what could be the reason for the bad mood she said she needs money for rent and learn a skill which all is about 150k.But she dey use iPhone X.I told her I could assist with 15 but started giving her condition of possible sex happening.

She wasn't okay but later I came up with an idea to test her.I told her of some of my contacts that are rich I could link her with them and she will get it.The manner she hurriedly asked for their contact baffled me.

I came with a condition that we must knack first she said is it now deal and I not dating her? Someone that has not called me but she always view my status wella.I was thinking she was up to something so I didn't give her the contact except that condition was met.She started saying am a bad person.See me that want to date her I want to hook her up with me and that am not a good person.I pleaded.

Few days later when I engage her in a chart after apologizing to her she said what do I want is it a relationship or for us to Bleep.

I said I love her but distance and funds to finance her lifestyle will be too much.She said no money no love.That to Bleep her it's 30k over night.

Me wey no knack for two years now was desperate that I will find the money but inside me it's too expensive but I have fallen in love with her.She refuse that we will kiss or she will give me Mouth Action but she said she love fast banging and if I can suck her well.

I am just confused.I want to bang her passionately but the money is too much.

I don dey like this babe.

What should I do?
Re: A Candid Counsel Needed by Apus: 11:20pm On Jan 25
There is a way that seem right unto men but the end of it is destruction.

A f**l and his money are soon parted.

My guy once you debe you go always wan debe. Gather your money and channel into more profitable ventures.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Counsel Needed by geewean(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25
Thanks so much for the counsel

Apus:
There is a way that seem right unto men but the end of it is destruction.

A f**l and his money are soon parted.

My guy once you debe you go always wan debe. Gather your money and channel into more profitable ventures.
Re: A Candid Counsel Needed by drimzsmoke(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25
geewean:
Warning: Please this is a real life situation as any childish or rude comments won't be entertained.

Last Xmas I followed my group of friends to a beach in South South Nigeria.A friend of its didn't come with his babe cos she travelled but he came with a lady that has all the body features I love in a woman: Short, chocolate skin and chubby.

I didn't go with any lady.While at the beach she danced and when I approached her she allowed me rock her from behind.Wen we all returned I told my guy that I like the guy .She told her and he gave her my contact.I called her with the intention to knack her but I delayed cos I was busy with work .

She told me anytime am free I should let her know that she will come over.When I was free she said she was sick and I postponed it.The next time she said she wasn't in the mood to come Bleep that I should allow her so she will be in a good frame of mind.I tried encouraging her but she now asked what do I want? I told her I love her person but her body dey hungry me.She displayed her disappointment and said I am not different from other guys and I should go Bleep a random girl.

I apologize and she accepted it.I asked what could be the reason for the bad mood she said she needs money for rent and learn a skill which all is about 150k.But she dey use iPhone X.I told her I could assist with 15 but started giving her condition of possible sex happening.

She wasn't okay but later I came up with an idea to test her.I told her of some of my contacts that are rich I could link her with them and she will get it.The manner she hurriedly asked for their contact baffled me.

I came with a condition that we must knack first she said is it now deal and I not dating her? Someone that has not called me but she always view my status wella.I was thinking she was up to something so I didn't give her the contact except that condition was met.She started saying am a bad person.See me that want to date her I want to hook her up with me and that am not a good person.I pleaded.

Few days later when I engage her in a chart after apologizing to her she said what do I want is it a relationship or for us to Bleep.

I said I love her but distance and funds to finance her lifestyle will be too much.She said no money no love.That to Bleep her it's 30k over night.

Me wey no knack for two years now was desperate that I will find the money but inside me it's too expensive but I have fallen in love with her.She refuse that we will kiss or she will give me Mouth Action but she said she love fast banging and if I can suck her well.

I am just confused.I want to bang her passionately but the money is too much.

I don dey like this babe.

What should I do?

You no like her anything, na the konji wey dey your body dey deceive you. 30K is a reasonable price sha, trust me!!!
Re: A Candid Counsel Needed by captainbangz: 11:35pm On Jan 25
This man!!! you don dey love ashawo
Re: A Candid Counsel Needed by Nonexisting1: 11:36pm On Jan 25
You see the mistake you simps often make. You met a hookup and instead of negotiating for sex, you were busy falling in love. Now, she has all the aces. You see that 30k, you'll pay it quadruple in the long run and still be hurried to cum each she allow you suck ordinary breast. The love she has manipulated you to fall in will make you be at her mercy for a long time. I have the antidote to that poison but I've sworn never to interfere in any activity involving simps to avoid me having heartache. A simp that is also desperate for sex, the combination can be brutal so carry your wahala by yourself biko.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Counsel Needed by Animegirl(f): 11:38pm On Jan 25
You and the girl are both confuse. It is well with your souls.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria TEN / Ladies And Gentlemen / Computer Software To Make Your Relationship Last Till Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.