Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children (26002 Views)

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28
Justiceleague1:
😁😁😁
grin grin grin

Nice one,o. God bless them

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool,Kai, you eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Aluckiest(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28
Omo, see dis girl nyas..
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by slowice(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28
We all love pastor Jerry Eze.... A mighty weapon in the lord's army

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by AareGaa: 2:13pm On Jan 28
user32:
better than thiefubulu

He stole the money from his congregation but because he is your tribesman, you're hailing him
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by VEXT: 2:28pm On Jan 28
No matter how good pastors are some people will still criticize them...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by commoditiesnig: 2:33pm On Jan 28
Kind gesture. God bless him.
I look forward to doing this as well soonest πŸ™
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Scholace: 2:50pm On Jan 28
AllahOfBlood:
shocked

Humanity is the only religion I know

Jehovah is the only God that I believe and will forever worship.

Jesus Christ is the only messiah and seviour of mankind

Love is the only gospel I will preach
are you a JW?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Jan 28
Righthussle:
Pulpit bandits and love for show.
in addition to their pulpit production... Business de dey boom for them for Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Jan 28
atiku4President:
Did Pastor Jerry ask you to advertise his gesture through you?
You mean the advertising he does on youtube everyday na leak? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by blueAgent(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28
Justiceleague1:
😁😁😁
grin grin grin

Nice one,o. God bless them

Na your own food be that? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Jan 28
Sleekfingers:
So he must publicize it? Anyway, he has already gotten his reward.
Something that is written boldly in their fairy tales book called Bible..
I don't understand your question ❓ at all. The man regularly publicizes everything else so why not this as well after all he seems set in the entertainment business. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jan 28
NICOGRAVITY:
This is what I call CHURCH.
Rubbish! lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Jan 28
NICOGRAVITY:
Don't show me your church, first show me what your church is doing to improve life and communities.
You mean show you what your BUSINESS is doing , right? undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Jan 28
YoungLionken:
A man of God is not just the one with anointing but the one with a heart of compassion. God bless you more as you continue to be a blessing to us all...
Yes, jim jones who also said he was anointed homed and fed about 1000 before they all eventually met their deaths at his hand. You folks and your mog formulaes no dey pass wetin dem fit do for una. grin
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Jan 28
BRATISLAVA:
OPM was a philanthropist. Synagogue was a philanthropist.
Because the gullible religious folks out there are easily hoodwinked by such things. These con jobs don't even need to bother changing the scripts at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28
Clinghton:
All for the camera, he has already gotten his reward.
Don't be such a judge. Who you help!
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by tishbite43: 3:17pm On Jan 28
PotatoSalad:
CNN don see new Stock photos of Africa
You Sabi the idiots wellaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by kollog: 3:17pm On Jan 28
The 1st Pix, that Lady in Blue Gown, if u know Wetin dey my mind.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28
pikechukwu6:
Fake pastors everywhere posing show online. The money he is making from his online followers is enough. He has not done a big deal.
Na wa for una... as if na you dey audit his accounts. You even know his source of income.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Asswipemod: 3:24pm On Jan 28
Thevideoguy:

https://reportafrique.com/news/pastor-jerry-eze-pays-vendor-to-feed-1000-persons-in-uyo/
What I don't understand is why this little punks that call themselves pastor will not perfect their acts by keeping mum about any act of philanthropy they perform. Is that how Jesus Christ taught us in the bible?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Asswipemod: 3:24pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Pastoshizzy post=128168352] Don't be such a judge. Who you help! [/Bible?

But he spoke the truth.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jan 28
Asswipemod:
What I don't understand is why this little punks that call themselves pastor will not perfect their acts by keeping mum about any act of philanthropy they perform. Is that how Jesus Christ taught us in the bible?
There entire act is done on a stage so what makes you think they would want this hidden and unstaged? undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by anslemarinze52(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28
So orphanage really exists in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Baztardidiot: 4:02pm On Jan 28
He do put juju inside the food take feed innocent kids.. collect dia glory at early age.ole
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by bentenny(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28
iLoveYouToo:
Better obstacles dey the soup, impressive!!!
Better one!
I dey even sight chicken laps smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by soccerlite: 4:10pm On Jan 28
Kind of him
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by solmusdesigns: 4:12pm On Jan 28
Atleast he did his own for humanity
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Jan 28
anslemarinze52:
So orphanage really exists in Nigeria
There are over 5 millions of them in your Nigeria. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Stories Behind Great Hymns / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.