Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children (26054 Views)

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Asswipemod: 8:38pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
According to the Roman Catholic business from which their scripts come from, advertising their goodness is the way to ensure the business's prosperity. So no too blame them. undecided

So we should shut up and stop stating the truth, abi. Do emoji mouth like something else. Biko, mind your business.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Jan 28
Asswipemod:
β–  So we should shut up and stop stating the truth, abi. Do emoji mouth like something else. Biko, mind your business.
I no talk say make you shut up! I simply stated the obvious which is that pastor no mean anything different from business man. Advertising is key to business success. grin
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by anslemarinze52(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28
Love800:
Start from me please.
Am suffering.
1k will do.

I understand πŸ™.. I mean once my capacity reaches that stage not now.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by anslemarinze52(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
You would be shocked to know that many of them have living relatives who do not take them in or cannot be bothered to because or selfish reasons. undecided

That's what I'm shocked I'm at??.
Is it they don't have relatives around!!!!
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by okerekingsley90: 9:12pm On Jan 28
Justiceleague1:
😁😁😁
grin grin grin

I was actually looking to see this comment chai Nairaland

Nice one,o. God bless them
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Love800(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28
Alright.
anslemarinze52:

I understand πŸ™.. I mean once my capacity reaches that stage not now.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Godislight(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28
SensualMan1:
All these yahoo boys ministry. What is 1000 people? Why not feed 5 million orphaned children?
The most stingy of the corporate yahoo minister.
Yeye boy!

Many traditional native doctors do more than this and don't make noise about it.

Your colleague will soon beg you for bread.

Son of Lucifer how much has your father bless you with to feed his herbalists. Hater of God and righteousness. Which of them are you unhappy with, the poor children that was feed or the people that feed them. People like you are dangerous to any society but with or without you the gospel shall be preached all over the world.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by nosa2ekundayo: 10:33pm On Jan 28
Righthussle:
Pulpit bandits and love for show.

This is the kinda account nairaland Mod should block but no they will not since you helped them speak against an Ibo man...

Imagine referring to a pastor as Pulpit bandit and walking free....no Islam will tolerate same.

To maintain the narrative of the yoruba media,the befitting response to such insults must be served cold...

i only wonder when you will learn to control your speech.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Jan 28
Godislight:
β–  Son of Lucifer how much has your father bless you with to feed his herbalists. Hater of God and righteousness.
β–  Which of them are you unhappy with, the poor children that was feed or the people that feed them. People like you are dangerous to any society but with or without you the gospel shall be preached all over the world.
Which father blessed whom? The source of the money used is known as it comes directly from the pockets of his gullible followers who feed on his every lies. Jerry Eze does not report any other job apart from his cleanly manicured Nspdd presence online. And on his shows regularly, his company's bank information is displayed urging people to contribute as much as possible to what they call altar of fire. So, what father you dey call abeg? undecided

2. When Judas asked why the prostitute has wasted a year's salary to purchase perfume with which to run Jesus Christ with, do you recall what Jesus Christ said? Jesus Christ said, "the poor you will always have with you...". He did not send His followers out to save the poor, so if you think that is what Jesus Christ is about, you are well suited for the kind of lies these men throw around. undecided

Basically, if saving the poor is what you want to engage in, then choose humanism over Jesus Christ who made it known He did not come to save all at all, and definitely didn't come to save the poor from poverty. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by frog12: 11:26pm On Jan 28
is this man fake like TB Joshua ?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jan 28
frog12:
is this man fake like TB Joshua ?
They are all fakes. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Ndipe(m): 6:29am On Jan 29
Before criticizing him, ask yourself if you have helped 5 million people?

SensualMan1:
All these yahoo boys ministry. What is 1000 people? Why not feed 5 million orphaned children?
Yeye boy!

Many traditional native doctors do more than this and don't make noise about it.

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by 7arrows: 10:54am On Jan 29
OBTOREPA:
His year go soft, if you know you know

Yes o.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by 7arrows: 10:55am On Jan 29
atiku4President:
Did Pastor Jerry ask you to advertise his gesture through you?

Huum good question? Please reply the question. Thanks
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by 7arrows: 10:56am On Jan 29
DesChyko:
I no like this setting. Una wear ESN colours come dey inside bush.. Omo grin

Should any sensible person not let people know who is sponsoring the giveaway by default? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

He asked a simple question. Answer please yes or no?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by 7arrows: 10:58am On Jan 29
SensualMan1:
Yeye boy!

Hahahahahaja no kill me with laugh I beg. Make our colleagues no beg us for bread
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by DesChyko: 2:26pm On Jan 29
7arrows:

He asked a simple question. Answer please yes or no?

Lead by example.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Jan 29
7arrows:
β–  Huum good question? Please reply the question. Thanks
Pastor Jerry advertises his show daily and even his bankaccount, na this other show person no suppose advertise? You think say the show here was not equally orchestrated by him and his team? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by gameova(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29
Kobojunkie:
Pastor Jerry advertises his show daily and even his bankaccount, na this other show person no suppose advertise? You think say the show here was not equally orchestrated by him and his team? undecided
What is money compared to the countless healing of terminal diseases with verifiable evidence? You are a clown
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Feb 01
gameova:
What is money compared to the countless healing of terminal diseases with verifiable evidence? You are a clown
Do you people never learn? You also made the same claim about TB Joshua.

This man is no different from all the other con men out there who equally take advantage of the fact that God of Israel said He, God of Israel, pours out His mercy daily on all mankind, including on the wicked and the ungrateful. Of these men, Jesus Christ said
21 Some people say to me, β€œMaster, Master!” But not all of them will come into the kingdom of heaven. Only the people who obey God, my Father in heaven, will come in. They do what he wants them to do.
22 On the day when God judges people, many of them will say, β€œMaster, Master! We used your authority and we spoke a message from you. We used your authority and we sent bad spirits out of people. We used your authority to do many powerful things.”
23 But I will say to these people, β€œI never knew you. You do not obey God. You are bad. So go away from me.β€β€Šβ€™ - Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23
You cannot be of God and at the same time live in disobedience of God. These men boldly proclaim themselves AGAINST God by the very words out of their mouths. So why in the world would you conceive associating them with a God who proclaimed they are not of Him? Do you not see how that equally sets you as one who is AGAINST God? Surely, you understand how you cannot be FOR God and AGAINST God at the same time β€” it is impossible. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.