Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children (26055 Views)

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by SavageMaster: 4:14pm On Jan 28
SensualMan1:
All these yahoo boys ministry. What is 1000 people? Why not feed 5 million orphaned children?
The most stingy of the corporate yahoo minister.
Yeye boy!

Many traditional native doctors do more than this and don't make noise about it.

Your colleague will soon beg you for bread.

Wetin concern the man with "many traditional native doctors"

Why not use this same energy and hold your leaders accountable?

Is Pastor Jerry Eze the one who voted Buhari and Tinubu and plunged $1 to 1,400 Naira?

Is Pastor Jerry Eze the reason millions of Nigerians are in multidimensional poverty today?

Online Warrior angry

#Misplaced Priority
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Decarbonisation: 4:17pm On Jan 28
Love this.... the plate of food looks very nutritious, I can see fish and okra and correct eba.
Nice.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Medici777: 4:22pm On Jan 28
The vendor is the only person who really gained from this
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by BRATISLAVA: 4:42pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
Because the gullible religious folks out there are easily hoodwinked by such things. These con jobs don't even need to bother changing the scripts at all. lipsrsealed

It's so scripted that in future this could be used to defend him.

To get away with evil in Nigeria, just be a philanthropist. The hungry masses will defend you.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Jan 28
Medici777:
The vendor is the only person who really gained from this
The vendor and the religious businessman. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by OBTOREPA(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28
GorillaApp:

Does this really work. I have often heard people say this. Abeg enlighten me more
Whenever you do something like this it helps to remove every negative energies around you. Your ways go open, nothing go hurt you.
The Muslims calls it Salakat
The angels of children is always in the presence of God beholding his glory, so when you makes them happy your prayers will be answered.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by BondRiv: 4:48pm On Jan 28
Sleekfingers:

Because I have read it, and other fairy tales books like Quran, torah etc

Let's see, is the earth a globe? Has man been to the moon?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by anslemarinze52(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
There are over 5 millions of them in your Nigeria. lipsrsealed

I feel sad for them... I'll gladly feed them more once my capacity reaches that stage.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Jan 28
BRATISLAVA:
■ It's so scripted that in future this could be used to defend him. To get away with evil in Nigeria, just be a philanthropist. The hungry masses will defend you.
Very terrible thing Nigerians allow. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Jan 28
anslemarinze52:
■ I feel sad for them... I'll gladly feed them more once my capacity reaches that stage.
You would be shocked to know that many of them have living relatives who do not take them in or cannot be bothered to because or selfish reasons. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by optm(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28
These people castigating this act might have never given even just 1person free food all through last year. These are the same people that would say churches never do philanthropy yet would speak ill of the acts of philanthropy they come across on social media. These same set of people wouldnt have problem if the likes of davido put their philanthropic acts online.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Love800(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28
Start from me please.
Am suffering.
1k will do.
anslemarinze52:

I feel sad for them... I'll gladly feed them more once my capacity reaches that stage.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by xcuggsm(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28
NICOGRAVITY:
Don't show me your church, first show me what your church is doing to improve life and communities.
1,000 orphaned children X N1,000 a plate = N1,000,000.00
N1,000,000.00 @ N1,415/USD = US$706.71

Less than 5 minutes income of one YouTube live performance!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Jan 28
optm:
■ These people castigating this act might have never given even just 1person free food all through last year. These are the same people that would say churches never do philanthropy yet would speak ill of the acts of philanthropy they come across on social media. These same set of people wouldnt have problem if the likes of davido put their philanthropic acts online.
You know this person called Davido works really hard on his product which he then Sells and makes money with. So when people see such men give of all their hardwork, it makes them realize that they too should do same. undecided

Your men-of-gods who produce nothing tangible but hoodwink their gullible followers into forking over their hard earned money using lies and deceit. So when they give, their giving should not be regarded anywhere near that of those hardworking people who contribute tangible substance to lives and communities. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jan 28
xcuggsm:
1,000 orphan children X N1,000 a plate = N1,000,000.00
N1,000,000.00 @ N1,415/USD = US$706.71

Less than 5 minutes income of one YouTube live performance!!
YIKES! shocked
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28
Nice1. God bless u sir
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by GABRIEL6036: 6:10pm On Jan 28
Good gesture from him. But he supposedly not let media know. I say unto you he has received his reward already says the word of God. 🤔
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Coronavirus1: 6:15pm On Jan 28
No need for social media attention seeking do it and let God reward you secretly
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by fkj950ax(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28
The way Nigerians actively mass follow one pastor to the other is a cause for concern. It's like a trend. Every 6-9months, a pastor becomes extremely well known and everyone is hee-hawing that pastor until the next one comes on scene.
And it is always the "agressive-prayer-point" pastors.
Well, no nation or country has prayed its way into development or personal success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand your question ❓ at all. The man regularly publicizes everything else so why not this as well after all he seems set in the entertainment business. lipsrsealed

He is a pastor, he should know better.......what does his bible says about giving and rewards ?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jan 28
Sleekfingers:
■ He is a pastor, he should know better.......what does his noble says about giving and rewards ?
Their script comes from their Roman founding fathers --- the Catholic Church business of today --- and those ones are equally as showy are they are. The attention they get from all that advertising is their great reward. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Jan 28
/
Someone who earns N200m and spends N2m in projects to advertise and market his brand is still profitable.

Only business people will understand. Hungry and religious eggheads think it is about heaven.

/
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by FatherLord: 6:35pm On Jan 28
Thank you for all you do Pastor Jerry. More grace and anointing. I love you Sir
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Ashirioluwa: 6:50pm On Jan 28
God1000:
Good gesture, God bless him, givers never lack

Helping the downtrodden pleases God.

But why the advertisement?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by justking(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28
May God replenish his pocket
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by chatinent: 7:01pm On Jan 28
Nothing is done hidden anymore.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jan 28
justking:
May God replenish his pocket
From your pocket, right? undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Egoveen: 7:42pm On Jan 28
SensualMan1:
All these yahoo boys ministry. What is 1000 people? Why not feed 5 million orphaned children?
The most stingy of the corporate yahoo minister.
Yeye boy!

Many traditional native doctors do more than this and don't make noise about it.

Your colleague will soon beg you for bread.
How many orphans have you fed in your entire life ......most folks are f*cking annoying.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Egoveen: 7:44pm On Jan 28
Clinghton:
All for the camera, he has already gotten his reward.
Give food to the orphans for the camera too and post it if e pain you..........jealous lots,na because say the soup is filled with obstacles that's why vex no allow you reason.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Egoveen: 7:47pm On Jan 28
NICOGRAVITY:
None of this children will ever say "There's no GOD" Because they have seen God in human form performing his acts through the love of God.
Wait until they grow up and start reasoning well then you will know that There are atheists in that picture leaking soup and swallowing EBAgringrin
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Asswipemod: 8:12pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
There entire act is done on a stage so what makes you think they would want this hidden and unstaged? undecided

They call themselves pastors. So it shouldn't not be announced.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Jan 28
Asswipemod:
∆ They call themselves pastors. So it shouldn't not be announced.
According to the Roman Catholic business from which their scripts come from, advertising their goodness is the way to ensure the business's prosperity. So no too blame them. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.