Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush (60308 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by EreluRoz: 8:39pm On Jan 28
Acidosis:

It is okay to marry someone 20 years older, dear. I never said anything is wrong with it. But facts don't lie. You need a man that old to fill a missing link. And that's okay. Make peace with your reality 😊👍
Didn't know you were that uncouth, do better next time. Funny how you know my reality from a faceless forum. I already address you up there.
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by ufuosman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28
Congrats to them
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Anny69: 1:29pm On Jan 29
Mansa6:

You are just a Juvenile deliquent..

You MUST learn...one day..

You MUST!
🤭Come and teach me grandpa.
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Anny69: 1:30pm On Jan 29
Mansa6:

If you have to be this delusional at this stage,then your mum has a good chunk of explaining to do ..She has to be dragged,as you kids call it..

And you need intellectual EXORCISM...to help your poor soul from regretting in the future..
🤭Aww, you had to mention me twice. 🥺 Seems quoting me gives you orgasm, yeah?
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by EEIA: 8:41pm On Jan 29
Mansa6:

Try and first make use of the brain your mama gave you..

DOLT!
You the follow person wey the reason with her clitoris talk? cool

Anny69 how are you doing? hope all is well grin
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Anny69: 8:58pm On Jan 29
Mansa6:

Try and first make use of the brain your mama gave you..

DOLT!
You know it's funny that this is coming from someone like you. Stop projecting, grandpa.

This will be my last response to you, so don't miss me much, okay? 😚
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Mansa6: 3:59am On Feb 29
Anny69:
You know it's funny that this is coming from someone like you. Stop projecting, grandpa.

This will be my last response to you, so don't miss me much, okay? 😚

Self appointed LovePeddler for Women,go for Intellectual EXORCISM...
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Anny69: 10:55pm On Mar 01
Mansa6:

Self appointed LovePeddler for Women,go for Intellectual EXORCISM...
🤣Nawa o. Comment since when that you've replied to. I didn't know you'd be pained to this point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.