Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate (795 Views)

My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. / My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by Ilamina(f): 12:25pm On Jan 28
I have never lived in a posh environment before

I wanted to know how it felt like

And I really liked the area
2 bad
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by Mrvictorwrite(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28
Wow
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by eepeepook: 12:42pm On Jan 28
Poverty is children on Nairaland’s spiritual spouse.
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by lordnkem000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28
You gotta be kidding me. Na wa for yo
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by Ilamina(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28
eepeepook:
Poverty is children on Nairaland’s spiritual spouse.
undecided grin
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by Emu4u2c: 3:07pm On Jan 28
When you brought this particular estate topic yesterday, I was going to tell you this estate is not for the mid rich..No rented apartment in the estate.. It's strictly owned by rich Ibo Elites of Port Harcourt
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by Ilamina(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28
Emu4u2c:
When you brought this particular estate topic yesterday, I was going to tell you this estate is not for the mid rich..No rented apartment in the estate.. It's strictly owned by rich Ibo Elites of Port Harcourt

My head mistress of my primary school lives there
She's from opobo

I know a bonny man, that built a mansion with 8 rooms living there

Not only igbos live in that estate

I heard golf and harmony estate is even better than rumiebekwe estate
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by Ilamina(f): 9:09am On Jan 29
undecided
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:16am On Jan 29
Emu4u2c:

In your mind, everyone that lives there is from your tribe?

Everyone that lives is in Port Harcourt is from you tribe, can you rest now?

You will be fine, get well soon.
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:17am On Jan 29
Ilamina:

My head mistress of my primary school lives there
She's from opobo

I know a bonny man, that built a mansion with 8 rooms living there

Not only igbos live in that estate

I heard golf and harmony estate is even better than rumiebekwe estate

Leave that ethnic bigot.
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by 24SEVEN: 10:07am On Jan 29
Ilamina:
I have never lived in a posh environment before

I wanted to know how it felt like

And I really liked the area
2 bad

Rumuibewe Estate is for the Rich. Same as Rumuogba estate aka Cocaine Village.
Re: Bad News, We Can't Afford To Stay In Rumiebekwe Housing Estate by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:11am On Jan 29
This is bad

bring your assignment

(1) (Reply)

Ready For Romance? / Do Ladies Really Deserve This? / How To Build Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.