Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (38968 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Pat081: 10:21pm On Jan 28
Westerhoffe:

Actually, you are the ode for not checking properly before mentioning me and replying rubbish.

Do I look like a Muslim to you?
hmmm you talk like them but we know them the way they talk like you
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Babathanks(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28
Westerhoffe:
What's the difference between them?

For those of you quoting me and commenting thrash, if only you know that Catholics and Muslims get along better than Catholics and Christians.

Have you no knowledge of the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? undecided
Have you no knowledge of the Catholic Inquisition?

Don't put your fingers in my mouth tonight.
Please try and always use your brain now. I’m a Yoruba catholic, during sharia war in the north around that 2001 when me and my family was still in kaduna, we are the first Christians that the Islamic extremist first target and persecuted cos they believe we are the most populous Christian denomination. Even when Islamic terrorist attack my state (ondo state). For the first time o. They target Saint Francis Catholic Church in owo and kill many Catholics there. Jesus told Peter that he would build is church and on him and the gate of heaven would never prevail on him. And Saint Peter is our first pope. No matter what people like you did or how you try to condemn the Catholic Church, you would never succeed. And the curse from heaven would always be on you.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Franky9584(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28
They should be careful with him, mayb he don come drop bomb oo
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Ogbuu101: 10:40pm On Jan 28
APCNig:

The former world without Islam was the world where Africans were exported to Europe and America as Slaves by Christian Missionaries
Oga,trans Sahara slave trade started long b4 transatlantic slave trade.
Your Quran is always talking about Mohammed and black slave while the Europeans 1st set foot in black Africa only 300yrs ago
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Ogbuu101: 10:47pm On Jan 28
Mubiola360:
Don't let it shock you, the priest together with some members of the church might planned it just to pass a message of love , tolerance ,belive in the one God and spirit of togetherness to other members of the congregation and the world in totality.
Taquiya on fleek.
Do a little google search and u will know his name and d fact that he is a known extremist.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.
wheatear he is mentally stable or trouble make, just know it that a Christian cannot try that in any mosque without being killed.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Beey(f): 10:49pm On Jan 28
officialwdhtvv:
Video capturing the moment a Muslim man named Nabil Absi, entered a Catholic Church in Quebec, Canada, and proceeded to perform Islamic prayers is currently trending online.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGNTzcrqPs

Wooooah! The disrespect! He was trying to get a reaction, but the Priest in his heart must have said “ not today devil”. Can a Christian try this in a Mosque and leave untouched? Interesting times we live in.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28
richkal:

It's happened in University Of Ibadan Around 2010 and she was handed over to the policemen.

It's because it's a campus

In the southwest too

Let someone try it on a street in Kano or Yobe
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by achimendy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28
Westerhoffe:

For those of you quoting me and commenting thrash, if only you know that Catholics and Muslims get along better than Catholics and Christians.

Have you no knowledge of the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? undecided

If you dont have something important to say just shut up instead of spewing trash.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by CutSoap(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28
Make them checking wela maybe im carry bomb enter there oo😄
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28
Babathanks:

Please try and always use your brain now. I’m a Yoruba catholic, during sharia war in the north around that 2001 when me and my family was still in kaduna, we are the first Christians that the Islamic extremist first target and persecuted cos they believe we are the most populous Christian denomination. Even when Islamic terrorist attack my state (ondo state). For the first time o. They target Saint Francis Catholic Church in owo and kill many Catholics there. Jesus told Peter that he would build is church and on him and the gate of heaven would never prevail on him. And Saint Peter is our first pope. No matter what people like you did or how you try to condemn the Catholic Church, you would never succeed. And the curse from heaven would always be on you.

You should have been very careful when pronouncing a curse on anyone from your heart and expecting the heavens to follow suit; because it's not everyone you can curse.

It is written:
“Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.”
— Psalms 109:28 (KJV)

So, let the curse from heaven which you have pronounced come upon you as it is written:

Psalms 109 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁷ As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
¹⁸ As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
¹⁹ Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

And Peter was your first Pope… what is the meaning of the term 'Pope' and what did CHRIST JESUS say about you calling anyone 'Pope'?

I guess I happened to know about your belief than you do.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by sweetkev(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28
gigabyte13:
This religion and wahalaaaaaa sha
Haggai people
Very very troublesome people
He just wan cause trouble.

Na so
Isreal dey him own Hamas go bomb am
Na you go find trouble
Na you still dey shout massacre
Remember Haggai was a prophet.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 12:08am On Jan 29
They should watch him closely to avoid the stories that touches
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Luckysbab: 12:14am On Jan 29
kilisi:

Please, stop the lies! She was almost lynched to death but was later rescued by Abefele. And the trouble that followed the incidence was huge. There was protest throughout the university community by Muslims and this eventually led to the banning of all religious activities on campus except in designated places.

I was in my 300 level then and I stayed on campus, The Great Independence Hall precisely, so I was an eyewitness.

Na Abefele come pick am up from inside the Mosque abi? How did she make it out safely in the first instance, if they really wanted to kill her, as you said?

Na arrow you for talk, not only abefele.

Una no kuku dey get sense, save for what your pastor says. No surprises
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Luckysbab: 12:14am On Jan 29
osazsky:
stop fabricating lies this can never happen in a mosque how come u are the only person awear of this lie u are trying to sell..I have many Muslims friends and they have told me numerous times that if u are not Muslim u can never be found in a mosque...wat of the news of the girl that was lynched last yr for been in procession of a quoran..u nor c that one idiot

Shut up and face your work

https://www.nairaland.com/497785/christian-student-disrupts-jumuat-service/20
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Luckysbab: 12:16am On Jan 29
Tooreda:

No she wasn't. I was surprised the so called students in the almighty Unibadan demanded they kill her. Since then, I never believe Islam is religion of peace. I was at UI at the time.

How wasn't she killed at the first instance inside the Mosque or even within the premises?

Trash talk!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 12:37am On Jan 29
madridguy:
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

How many of them truly have a working brain? You are funny!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 12:43am On Jan 29
hafeeanubasy:
I am a Muslim but this is RUBBISH.

He probably has psychiatric Illness!

One lady entered University of Ibadan central mosque in 2010 too while jum'ah was going on a Friday and she started preaching .

I think they later discovered she had psychiatric illness

He has not psychiatric issues. It's the modus operandi of fanatics.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 12:44am On Jan 29
Honestey:
If he tried that in Nigeria church, it's his obituary that will be trending now but so is a Christian daring to enter mosque in Nigeria shouting halleluuuuujah! It would be the last time he ever did it. However, we could allow peace to reign just like they did here.

No Nigerian Church will do anything to him. The ushers would simply bundle him out. However if the reverse was the case they'd kill him.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Greenfaces: 2:28am On Jan 29
He is not really a Muslim. If at all... he is a just one with problems. His rucku wasn't even correct. And what Muslim man doesn't know that red clothes are forbidden for Muslim men?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Free2Fly: 3:13am On Jan 29
madridguy:
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

How many of them still have a working brain after going through the kuran written by a terror leader??

No one will go through that book and still have a working brain, man!

Let's tell ourselves the truth,

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by MrAgbako: 3:45am On Jan 29
Daniel058:
He should be arrested I believe he is going there as a spy with 99.99 intention to harm the innocent Christians. 99% of all Muslim re Terrorists waiting for the opportunity to strike .
lol next time watch your big foul mouth. No let God judge you
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 123papas(m): 3:57am On Jan 29
Honestey:
If he tried that in Nigeria church, it's his obituary that will be trending now but so is a Christian daring to enter mosque in Nigeria shouting halleluuuuujah! It would be the last time he ever did it. However, we could allow peace to reign just like they did here.
It is a lie to say he will be killed in a Nigerian church but the prayer will most likely be interrupted.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Zeebuy: 5:28am On Jan 29
Honestey:

If he did that in a church in Nigeria no one will happen him. They could ask him to leave, but they'll never hurt him. If the reverse was the case, he's a dead man. E no dey hard make Muslims give death sentence on the stop.
That religion needs to be reviewed. Even traditionalist don't have as much violent tendencies as Muslims
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by ukandi1(m): 5:35am On Jan 29
Westerhoffe:

Most of you just detest the truth.

You may be correct.
Catholics worship God not Jesus Christ. They believe in Trinity but understand that only the Father must be worshipped through the Son. Unlike other Christian denominations who now worship Jesus Christ and never have regards for God the Father.
Islam growse with Christianity is along this ideology.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 5:43am On Jan 29
nony43:
Northern Nigerian Muslims won’t tolerate this in their Mosques if a Catholic came to pray.
For where? I don't know whether Northerners, Pakistanis and Iranians practice a different sort of Islam.These three set of people often behave like animals all in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by seanery: 5:47am On Jan 29
Make una search him well o.
Hin fit get knife or bomb for body
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:19am On Jan 29
ukandi1:

You may be correct.
Catholics worship God not Jesus Christ. They believe in Trinity but understand that only the Father must be worshipped through the Son. Unlike other Christian denominations who now worship Jesus Christ and never have regards for God the Father.
Islam growse with Christianity is along this ideology.

Worshiping GOD through JESUS CHRIST?
Others have no regard for GOD the FATHER?

But this is what JESUS CHRIST said:

“If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.”
— John 12:26 (KJV)

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”
— Matthew 7:21 (KJV)

John 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
²⁹ Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁹ And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
⁴⁰ And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by tunde1200(m): 6:29am On Jan 29
Moblux:
They can do this to others but can't tolerate others this way.

And they still like this your write up despite not worth it.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:36am On Jan 29
muyico:
He wanna cause trouble but leave him alone!
No Muslim would do this. I think he's doing a research and trying to see what would happen in such a situation. You might see him as a Christian in a mosque soon.

Muslims respect catholic because they're the only denomination respecting mary, the mother of jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.