Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (38906 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28
hafeeanubasy:
I am a Muslim but this is RUBBISH.

He probably has psychiatric Illness!

One lady entered University of Ibadan central mosque in 2010 too while jum'ah was going on a Friday and she started preaching .

I think they later discovered she had psychiatric illness

Taqkiya... You are happy deep down

Should he be stoned to death for blasphemy?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Snowx: 7:47pm On Jan 28
Nothing like trending or causing trouble here..he is admitting that Jesus is his Lord and his personal saviour period
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by APCNig: 7:48pm On Jan 28
mbaise1000:
IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT islam.
Can a Christian enter their mosque do this and come out alive?
mohamad is the worst thing that happened to mankind, evil personified,
Fortunately, Christians are not muslims, they know that Jesus will not be happy if this terrorist is attacked here but muslims will attack because they know mohamad will approve, just as his god satan will approve

The former world without Islam was the world where Africans were exported to Europe and America as Slaves by Christian Missionaries

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by VEE2010(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28
This is not a big deal. I have equally gone to the mosque and prayed as a Christian
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On Jan 28
RevolverOcelot:

The tables are turned wink

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.
I doubt if that guy is a Muslim
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Pat081: 7:49pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

hmmmmmm you are taking as if you do not know this people in question they will do anything just to cause war
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28
So a man can actually pray a Rakat in Islam
🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keep decieving yourself
In the country that doesn't recognize islam
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 7:51pm On Jan 28
The truth needs to be told: Christians are more tolerant than Muslims, because I don't think a Christian can do the same in our mosque and walk away free.
My people will behead him. We don't play.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by malaria(f): 7:52pm On Jan 28
Nothing you do can disrupt an ongoing mass celebration in catholic church. Unless the mass is over, you can get the attention of the priest
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:52pm On Jan 28
I PITY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE EARTH WHO DONT KNOW THAT ALL RELIGIONS OF THIS EARTH ARE NOW ONE UNDER ONE UMBRELLA CALLED INTERFAITHISM AND THAT A MUSLIM HAS EVERY RIGHT TO ENTER INTO ANY CHURCH AND PERFORM HIS ISLAMIC PRAYERS THE WAY THE MAN DID AND THAT A CHRISTIAN HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THESAME IN A MOSQUE TOO. ALL RELIGIONS OF THE EARTH ARE NOW ONE UNDER THE POPE OF ROME AND IT IS FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by hammer567: 7:52pm On Jan 28
APCNig:

The former world without Islam was the world where Africans were exported to Europe and America as Slaves by Christian Missionaries

I SUPPOSE NO SAY U GO BE APC, THEY ARE USUALLY VERY DAFT.

WHO STARTED THE SLAVERY, IT WAS THE ARABS MUSLIMS FROM TURKEY.

HOW DO U THINK ALL THOSE BLACK SLAVES REACH ARABIA?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by hammer567: 7:54pm On Jan 28
[size=2pt]
APOSTLECHUMA:
I PITY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE EARTH WHO DONT KNOW THAT ALL RELIGIONS OF THIS EARTH ARE NOW ONE UNDER ONE UMBRELLA CALLED INTERFAITHISM AND THAT A MUSLIM HAS EVERY RIGHT TO ENTER INTO ANY CHURCH AND PERFORM HIS ISLAMIC PRAYERS THE WAY THE MAN DID AND THAT A CHRISTIAN HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THESAME IN A MOSQUE TOO. ALL RELIGIONS OF THE EARTH ARE NOW ONE UNDER THE POPE OF ROME AND IT IS FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST.
[/size]

U MUSLIM TERRORIST BUILT THE INTERFAITH TRASH IN UAE.

U HAVE FAILED.

BEST FOR US ALL TO GO OUT IN A MASSIVE WAR.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by okito: 7:54pm On Jan 28
This will not be tolerated in any Mosque in any part of the World. I think the man was just plain stupid!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by WesKiz: 7:54pm On Jan 28
Tar
Who tell U say na Muslim man
Na Christian man in disguise
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by UNDFTD: 7:55pm On Jan 28
osazsky:
ignore the idiot...people way lynche a lady last yr for been in procession of the Quora imagine what they would have done to her if she entered d mosque with a bible

I do NOT give heed to his rant. The problem is that they are just a very dishonest set of people...do NOT want to hear the truth. If I am correct back in the 90's a 10-year-old boy urinated by the mosque in the north, and he almost got lynched. And this dimwitted FOOL is here talking trash in defense of his religion that has shown time and again to be very intolerant and violent.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28
VEE2010:
This is not a big deal. I have equally gone to the mosque and prayed as a Christian
liar
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Pat081: 7:55pm On Jan 28
VEE2010:
but not when they are doing prayer ooooh?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Rajosh(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

Would you say the same thing if the tables were turned?

If a Christian entered a mosque, would you say he may not even be a Christian because no Christian with a working brain will do such?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by hafeeanubasy: 7:58pm On Jan 28
mrvitalis:

Taqkiya... You are a happy deep down

Should he be stoned to death for blasphemy?
Taqkiya 😆...such an Ignorant!

Stop disgracing intelligent Christians.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28
Dbegining:
We've said it before and we'll keep on saying it.

Islam and Muslims need reforms. I mean, these guys can't take half of what they dish out.
Imagine what would have happened if the tables were turned.

Now let me give you a case scenario.......

One time in the University of Ibadan, a Christian, I don't know what came over her( probably she thought she was in the south West and so they be sensible )

So, she went into a mosque and I think prayed

She had to be carried away by security when they almost lynched her. She didn't blaspheme or anything like that.

These guys are killers and potential killers.

And if any of you come here and shout islamaphobia, Devil go do you ad thing this evening.

These guys must stop the gaslighting and look inward and reform

Saudi Don dey reform na the other ones no Wan follow suit.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by fortune1968: 7:59pm On Jan 28
The man was out to preach religious tolerance . Kudos to him .
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Kingson28: 7:59pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.

NOTHING peaceful about Islam.
Go and ask Aisha the little girl that Mohammed forcefully deflowered at age 9 if Islam is peace.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:00pm On Jan 28
madridguy:

No human with a working brain will blow himself up because of some god, but Muslims do it anyway 🤷
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by kilisi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28
Luckysbab:

Shame on you.

The UI lady that went to the Central Mosque to go and be preaching Jesus wasn't peacefully handed over to the authorities?

Please, stop the lies! She was almost lynched to death but was later rescued by Abefele. And the trouble that followed the incidence was huge. There was protest throughout the university community by Muslims and this eventually led to the banning of all religious activities on campus except in designated places.

I was in my 300 level then and I stayed on campus, The Great Independence Hall precisely, so I was an eyewitness.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Pat081: 8:02pm On Jan 28
UNDFTD:

I do NOT give heed to his rant. The problem is that they are just a very dishonest set of people...do NOT want to hear the truth. If I am correct back in the 90's a 10-year-old boy urinated by the mosque in the north, and he almost got lynched. And this dimwitted FOOL is here talking trash in defense of his religion that has shown time and again to be very intolerable and violent.
Hmmm can you remember some years back too I think when they kill the RCCG woman just because she was drinking water in time of their fasting
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28
balisa1:
You are wrong! I am very sure a Christian can do the same in the mosque of Shi'a Muslims and nothing will happen to him. Stop saying what you don't know.

Funny u

U will enter a mosque while they are praying and u will shout praise the Lord, hallelujah?

Bro if they won't kill u, they will redesign you, for sure

🥵
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by dettolgel: 8:04pm On Jan 28
madridguy:

Is there any Muslim with a working brain?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28
Luckysbab:

Shame on you.

The UI lady that went to the Central Mosque to go and be preaching Jesus wasn't peacefully handed over to the authorities?

Do u mean the University Central mosque?

If so, then u have ur answer
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:05pm On Jan 28
StraightGaay:
Try it up north,And the headline will be Christian man burned to death while try to pray in a mosque.
A pissfull religion indeed.

It's Islam in general oga. Stop trying to scapegoat the northern Muslims.

The comment just above yours gave example with an event that happened in southwest! In a citadel of learning of all places!!!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 8:06pm On Jan 28
mbaise1000:
IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT islam.
Can a Christian enter their mosque do this and come out alive?
mohamad is the worst thing that happened to mankind, evil personified,
Fortunately, Christians are not muslims, they know that Jesus will not be happy if this terrorist is attacked here but muslims will attack because they know mohamad will approve, just as his god satan will approve
cool
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by EEIA: 8:07pm On Jan 28
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nice one

Lets practice the love for humanity not religion

Me I just use the muslim girls for sex practice.

anything nasty I need to try its on them, after all I can never marry one. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.