Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) (38918 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by UNDFTD: 8:09pm On Jan 28
Pat081:
Hmmm can you remember some years back too I think when they kill the RCCG woman just because she was drinking water in time of their fasting

That's their behavior...very intolerant but they do NOT want you to call out their true nature. When you hear someone talking about religion and the first they tell you is: My religion is NOT violent, you better believe that it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by balisa1(f): 8:10pm On Jan 28
illicit:

Funny u

U will enter a mosque while they are praying and u will shout praise the Lord, hallelujah?

Bro if they won't kill u, they will redesign you, for sure

🥵
But I didn't see anyone that is dancing there! Therefore he didn't do it while they are praying.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by VEE2010(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28
osazsky:
liar

You weren't there, why the insults?
For your information, Islam as I see it in other countries is quite different from what you can get in Nigeria.
You have no idea what tolerance is
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28
muyico:
He wanna cause trouble but leave him alone!
He is Pretentiously surveying the land for bombing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by gloryman91: 8:16pm On Jan 28
This is just drama, Muslims can't pray where images are, such Solat is not acceptable.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by StraightGaay: 8:19pm On Jan 28
CorrectionFLuid:

It's Islam in general oga. Stop trying to scapegoat the northern Muslims.

The comment just above yours gave example with an event that happened in southwest! In a citadel of learning of all places!!!
Pissful religion indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Formation10: 8:26pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.
we dey see the peace,he clear
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Tooreda: 8:26pm On Jan 28
Luckysbab:

Shame on you.

The UI lady that went to the Central Mosque to go and be preaching Jesus wasn't peacefully handed over to the authorities?

No she wasn't. I was surprised the so called students in the almighty Unibadan demanded they kill her. Since then, I never believe Islam is religion of peace. I was at UI at the time.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28
Thank God he didn't go in with explosive in his pant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by kessler53(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28
hafeeanubasy:
I am a Muslim but this is RUBBISH.

He probably has psychiatric Illness!

One lady entered University of Ibadan central mosque in 2010 too while jum'ah was going on a Friday and she started preaching .

I think they later discovered she had psychiatric illness
I support you 100% ,Because no normal Muslim can do such rubbish
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by themanderon: 8:36pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
They should have called the police to bundle him out. I am very sure he is mentally unstable or a trouble maker.

Islam means peace.

There is nothing peaceful about Islam. It is the scourge of humanity.

They should watch him! He might return with a bomb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Tooreda: 8:37pm On Jan 28
Ogbuu101:

Your brothers later blocked the school gate for hours demanding she be handed over to them to kill.
It took the intervention of the police to disperse them.
I know u know this part but deliberately skipped it

God bless you jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Christian36: 8:41pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

Are you saying that those terrorists that always shout 'Allah Akuba' before killing people are not Muslims beside for one to put on bomb on his or her body just to kill himself or herself with other, then you should know that such people can do more than the act you wanted to defend

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Mubiola360: 8:46pm On Jan 28
officialwdhtvv:
Video capturing the moment a Muslim man named Nabil Absi, entered a Catholic Church in Quebec, Canada, and proceeded to perform Islamic prayers is currently trending online.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGNTzcrqPs

Don't let it shock you, the priest together with some members of the church might planned it just to pass a message of love , tolerance ,belive in the one God and spirit of togetherness to other members of the congregation and the world in totality.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Kingsley123456(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28
If any christian should dear try otherwise..??
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by SIXFEETUNDER: 8:50pm On Jan 28
He's lucky he didn't try this in this US
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by morule20(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28
They should check him very well to make sure he is not coming for a suicide attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by skywalker240(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28
I know Taqiya when I see one
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Dsimmer: 8:59pm On Jan 28
APCNig:

The former world without Islam was the world where Africans were exported to Europe and America as Slaves by Christian Missionaries

The European colonists aren't exonerated, regarding Africans colonization and as a matter of fact, they need to compensate Africans however, Arab slavery of Africans were the worst. Heck the useless Arabs stole North Africa lands while wiping out the North Africans! That was the most evil!

If not for the fact that the Arabs were stopped back then, the whole Africans and the world at large would have been wiped out back then just like they stole North Africa lands while wiping out the North Africans!

And those taking up that dumb Arab religion are doing a disservice to themselves because why dumb down one's brain to the level of Arab who think ridiculous things such as this below? 🤔Although I know some who take up such don't allow it to affect their thinking and creativity but best is to free oneself from such dumb backward mentality. You're not an Arab!

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Dbegining: 9:00pm On Jan 28
3seriez:

Islamophobia. 🤣. The story you are referring too, was a lady who went to preach in a mosque in the middle of Friday Sermon/prayers. Not in the same context.
The fear the religion dey give Una needs to be studied.

It quite logical and sensible to "fear" a religion that has given birth to almost all terrorist groups in the world today and is responsible for the death of people from other faiths.

I mean a religion that the head of the worshippers turn off immediately they hear "Allahu Akbar"

A religion that one can be killed merely on accusations. No investigation, no hearing of the offender's side of the story just straight death and burning of the body.

Only an insensitive person won't "fear" the religion.

And please, don't mention islamaphobia again

May we not be unfortunate!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28
There are cameras everywhere so chess to social media
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by HRMK: 9:17pm On Jan 28
would they ever allow a christian to worship in any of their mosques without harming him?trash,balderdash and arrant nonsense!!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by HRMK: 9:23pm On Jan 28
balisa1:
But I didn't see anyone that is dancing there! Therefore he didn't do it while they are praying.

IS PRAYING SAME AS DANCING?OBVIOUSLY A MUSLIM!A RELIGION THAT HAS NO TOLERANCE OR RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIVES!TOO BAD!!
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28
Dbegining:

It quite logical and sensible to "fear" a religion that has given birth to almost all terrorist groups in the world today and is responsible for the death of people from other faiths.

I mean a religion that the head of the worshippers turn off immediately they hear "Allahu Akbar"

A religion that one can be killed merely on accusations. No investigation, no hearing of the offender's side of the story just straight death and burning of the body.

Only an insensitive person won't "fear" the religion.

And please, don't mention islamaphobia again

May we not be unfortunate!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hahaaha 🤣. Who trained the terrorists from the go. Man, go for history lessons. And Christianity is a problem free religion ba. The hypocrisy. Islamophobia is real. 😂
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28
Pat081:
You be ode can anyone do this with your people and war will not start from their

Actually, you are the ode for not checking properly before mentioning me and replying rubbish.

Do I look like a Muslim to you?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by richkal(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28
illicit:

It's clear

A Christian can't do that in a mosque and leave the premises alive

🤕

It's happened in University Of Ibadan Around 2010 and she was handed over to the policemen.

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28
You see what i so dislike about Islam, it is always dishing out food it can won’t eat.

Can a Christian do this in a mosque?

I think it’s time for various religions to stop tolerating Islamists and deal blow lethal blows for every provocation. At the height of the violence we will then learn to respect ourselves undecided

No muslim can ever try such in Indian, cuz of indian’s zero tolerance and maximum violence approach towards islams. Cuz of this, have islamist not learnt to respect themselves and other religions in Indian? It is time for the whole world to follow in this steps. Very soon the world would realize it.

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28
Westerhoffe:
What's the difference between them?

For those of you quoting me and commenting thrash, if only you know that Catholics and Muslims get along better than Catholics and Christians.

Have you no knowledge of the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? undecided
Have you no knowledge of the Catholic Inquisition?

Don't put your fingers in my mouth tonight.
you just opened your mouth and spew thrash

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by PROPEACE: 9:57pm On Jan 28
madridguy:
The man in question may not even be a Muslim because no muslim with a working brain will do such.

Very common rebuttal. He is a Muslim, rubble rousing is a common thing among you folks. Always hungry for trouble. Of the same should happen in a mosque, whether the man is a Christian or not, his head will roll.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by justking(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28
Pray about what?
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:01pm On Jan 28
Westerhoffe:
What's the difference between them?

For those of you quoting me and commenting thrash, if only you know that Catholics and Muslims get along better than Catholics and Christians.

Have you no knowledge of the relationship between Islam and Catholicism? undecided
Have you no knowledge of the Catholic Inquisition?

Which mouth? Mouth wey na ony 5 teeth remain? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Don't put your fingers in my mouth tonight.
Re: Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) by babamoha(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28
Na vawulence be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.