Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? (2406 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / See This Valentine Themed Food, Menu (Photos) / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by ednut1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28
Thoughts

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by libertyfather(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28
yes but in this recent economy situation
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by pansophist(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28
Wetin happen to her natural hair?

17 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by 1Sharon(f): 8:43pm On Jan 28
Have they started already?

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Eunoiaa(f): 9:08pm On Jan 28
I am sure they have their target audience: people with the money and want for it. grin

I can see a luxury bag in one of the packages there? If it's truly the real deal, I don't see no problem there.

There are other items in the packages as well; if they are of genuine quality is another thing. I'm not a fashion girlie in that tax bracket like that, so whoever likes it should do them.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28
No, I won't. My style is to check IG vendors that deal on natural hair growth/care products.

You see that your natural black/African hair ehn? We will grow and nourish it together. You will do Ghana weaving ehn, you go tire.

You see this Peruvian stuff, I will NEVER buy or pay for it under any circumstance.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Yashita: 9:15pm On Jan 28
The rate at which African women pamper Asian hair wigs instead of their natural hair, baffles me.

You’ll see them touching, petting and caressing another person’s hair every second but their real hair is nothing to write home about.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by pansophist(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28
Acidosis:
No, I won't. My style is to check IG vendors that deal on natural hair growth/care products.

You see that your natural black/African hair ehn? We will grow and nourish it together. You will do Ghana weaving ehn, you go tire.

You see this Peruvian stuff, I will NEVER buy or pay for it under any circumstance.

And a well-nourished afro hair is very beautiful. Wonder why black women just prefer these fake hairs that screams inferiority.

15 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by EreluRoz: 9:23pm On Jan 28
See nairaland men disgracing themselves with their comments. God forbid

Anyways I don't expect anything less from a forum full of teenagers. I already feel too old to be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Nazgul: 9:25pm On Jan 28
For my wife... If she likes it and wants it...yes.

Anything outside my wife...no.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Coolsat(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28
Comment from a rotten spoilt child calling people kids all over nairaland. Mehn wetin faceless forum dy cause sha
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28
pansophist:

And a well-nourished afro hair is very beautiful. Wonder why black women just prefer these fake hairs that screams inferiority.

Seriously bro.

I can understand why people buy used clothes and gadgets (i.e., cost saving issues) and human organs (life or death issues), but I can't find any tangible reason why anyone should buy another man's hair.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by TANID(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Gerrard59(m): 2:15am On Jan 29
Outside Lagos, Abuja and maybe Port-harcourt, nobody is buying any of those packages for his woman. Maybe sugar daddies and yahoo yahoo boys.

That said, I would love to see a thread, Nairaland or Twitter, where women narrate what they bought for their men. 'Cos everytime na so so men dey buy for women. Abi men no deserve gifts too?
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:09am On Jan 29
pansophist:

In Portugal, it's very rare to see a black woman with wig

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Talkisneeded: 9:34am On Jan 29
I can,but Valentine Is for those in relationship and more important, rich....

I sell herbs jaree
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Savedday2: 11:38am On Jan 29
Why waste money on girls that boys are using common #100 recharge card to knack up and down.

Well, SIMPs can get it for them.
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29
ednut1:
Thoughts

Someone's mother fell in the bathroom, and she broke the bone in her right knee(patella). This woman is 86years old ooo. The money required for her ortho surgery was 1.6 million and the daughter paid without blinking.... She paid 1.6million for surgery of an 86 year old woman!!!
My point is, no amount is too much for the people you love, if you have the money....but "me" I can't buy it sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
See nairaland men disgracing themselves with their comments. God forbid

Anyways I don't expect anything less from a forum full of teenagers. I already feel too old to be here.

90% of we nairaland men are ALPHA male that is poor, hence the reason for our comments here most times. You will see alpha male begging for money, calling another man who has money, simp!!!
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Baztardidiot: 12:22pm On Jan 29
Naija ladies with smelly breadth..smelly perkus..no hair.always on makeup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by AoifeNightfall: 12:35pm On Jan 29
Acidosis:

You think natural hair is cheaper to maintain?
Lol you never see anything.
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by kaywhy09(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29
Yes, I'll buy 2 grin
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by ednut1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29
Gerrard59:
Outside Lagos, Abuja and maybe Port-harcourt, nobody is buying any of those packages for his woman. Maybe sugar daddies and yahoo yahoo boys.

That said, I would love to see a thread, Nairaland or Twitter, where women narrate what they bought for their men. 'Cos everytime na so so men dey buy for women. Abi men no deserve gifts too?
singlet and boxers 😁

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Esthered: 5:37pm On Jan 29
Acidosis:

Na wa.
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by DivinegiftofGod: 6:22pm On Jan 29
Only a dumb Woman will accept this nonsense as gift in this hard economy. Better to gift her the cash let her do something more important with it.

Hair that if she doesn't maintain very well with the right products will turn to sponge.
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29
AoifeNightfall:

You think natural hair is cheaper to maintain?
Lol you never see anything.

Well, that's debatable. Before the days of social media and online vendors, women don't carry smelly hair.

The media has largely been responsible for what women use and put on their bodies. Many times, people just find and create problems where there is really none.

Nigerian men have been rocking their bald head for like forever. Some of us developed grey hair in our 20s and till tomorrow, I won't touch my head with any strange chemical.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29
Yashita:
The rate at which African women pamper Asian hair wigs instead of their natural hair, baffles me.

You’ll see them touching, petting and caressing another person’s hair every second but their real hair is nothing to write home about.

Strange world tbh..

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Acidosis(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29
Esthered:

Na wa.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by zed7: 6:53pm On Jan 29
People with easy money wouldn't bat an eyelid. A sensible girl will advice him to invest the money in an interest yielding fund for her instead.
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by Kingking001: 7:06pm On Jan 29
Say wetin
Re: Would You Buy This Valentine Package For Your Woman??? by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30
DivinegiftofGod:
Only a dumb Woman will accept this nonsense as gift in this hard economy. Better to gift her the cash let her do something more important with it.

Hair that if she doesn't maintain very well with the right products will turn to sponge.
😆

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me / The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! / My Girlfriend Told Me That She I S A Demon ***part1***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.