Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me (2402 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Zebedee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
my client is having a soft spot for me and she has told me so. Its against organiational policy to date past and present client. Wat do i do nairalanders. need info fast
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Zebedee(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
just got a text from her a few moments ago
need ur comments urgently
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by cblow(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2007
its not about what she wants, but what u also want. do you feel you love her enough to loose your job because of her? if yes then go ahead . afterall they say ' love is blind' but in some cases its not just blind, but blind and stupid, so dont be an extreme case, lipsrsealed
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by IderaN(f): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
I dont understand your relationship with her cos you said she is your client. in what aspect? wot does she do for you or you for her in terms of business or official relationship?

she really likes you too much to have told you but do you like her?
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by somze(f): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
whoops sorry, wrong thread undecided
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Zebedee(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
she's a client that came to access some services my organisation provides for young people. and then she started liking me. shocked
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by fakedavid: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
u are a fool - person like u - u no fit hide am for back of your office, one leg raised up, bum lifted up, p enis hard and sliding in and out of p ussy in slow motion. common - wake up.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Zebedee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
@davidyland
u be yeye person. instead wey u go give me beta advice u wan help me put hand inside fire abi? grin
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by IderaN(f): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2007
somze, cut that out!!!

are you the lie detector now? if you don't have any advise to post, you can WAKA PASS.
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by opokonwa(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster

You don't need Nairaland to tell you when to date a woman and the reasons to.

You are a man MAKE UP YOUR OWN DAMN MIND!
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by IderaN(f): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2007
Do you love her?
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by 2fly: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
HELLOOOOO

My Bros and his wife met when they were working at the HO of a new

Generation bank.

Only God knows where your soulmate is so give it a try,
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by fakedavid: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2007
Zebedee:

@davidyland
u be yeye person. instead wey u go give me beta advice u wan help me put hand inside fire abi? grin

Not your hand inside fire but your d ick inside p ussy - u no read me well?
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by busygal(f): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ idera

i talk it!
i talk am!
that boy has a problem with replying TREADS.
and has an insultive way of approaching treads.
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by tkb417(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2007
this davidylan is a crazeman
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by sillyboy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Poster.

what the heck does ur mysterious organisation do that its an abomination to "fire" a girl. Moreover, will you tell them at work that u "fired" a client? Cant you just "chop and clean mouth"

@ David.

You surerly a nut and i like u for that man
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by chuckdee4(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
Ibezim abi Zebedee like someone said is this honey worth u lossing ur job over. If u like her so much then carry her home after office hours, i bet there are no office rules against that one now
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by saucekid(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2007
and this is what i call corporate romance grin grin grin

do it, if you cant resist the temptation
ask God for mercy

but if you dont feel like it DONT DO IT
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Busta(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2007
Don't do it
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Bolarge(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2007
Busta:

Don't do it
I'll go with Busta. Don't do it!!! angry

Busta, abi u don't want me to come with u? tongue grin
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Busta(f): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
Bolarge:

Busta, abi u don't want me to come with u? tongue grin

sup bolarge?

come with me to where? where we goin?
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by chuckdee4(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2007
OK i only just saw the part about not dating current or past clients, i'll have to go with busta n co, don't do it, unless she's going to be paying ur salary if u lose ur jobdon't do it, there's many more where they came from
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by busygal(f): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ SILLYBOY

Hey! long time

@ poster

WHEN U GET CAUGHT AND GIVEN A QUERY OR LOSS UR JOB
ALL OF DEM THAT ARE ASKING U 2 CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH
WILL NOT BE THERE 2 HELP U OR GIVE U A BETTER JOB.

The most important thing is u doing the right thing.
Just follow your heart an.d do what is right
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by IderaN(f): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
@busygal

you mean somze or davidylan(dat guy is a dumb ass)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by chychy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2007
@davidyland
u r really not serious oh. What kinda advice is that?

I'd say, she likes u, do u feel d same?
or r u getting carried away by the fact that she likes you cos i know a bunch of guys that just wanna take advantage of chicks that like them.

if u r sincerely into it, i don't c any reason for u not to date her, if u ain't pls don't lead her on.

but come to think of it, office sex is spicy wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by sillyboy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Busta and Borlage.

Am so sorry I cant agree with you guys. How can you tell him not to do it? The "client" wants it and she should have it. Well, I still understand Busta's position because she is a woman. A woman will always watch out for another woman when it comes to sexual relationship, but you Borlage. . . . I can't understand your position.

The poster should just do it like NIKE, but make sure u dont let them knw at your work place.

@ Busygal

'Sup babe? am good and please how are you doing? Kinda miss u too wink
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Busta(f): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Busta and Borlage.

Am so sorry I can't agree with you guys. How can you tell him not to do it? The "client" wants it and she should have it. Well, I still understand Busta's position because she is a woman. A woman will always watch out for another woman when it comes to sexual relationship, but you Borlage. . . . I can't understand your position.

The poster should just do it like NIKE, but make sure u don't let them knw at your work place.

@ Busygal

'Sup babe? am good and please how are you doing? Kinda miss u too wink

and what happens when they find out at work and he gets fired?
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by desgiezd(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2007
I wholeheartedly recommend Davidyland to President Yar Adua to be appointed as an adviser!
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by uchetobi(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
davidylan and davidylan@yahoo.com is too similar for my liking, seun shouldn’t have permitted this, cuz davidylan is an intelligent and well articulated person, this just brings a lot of confusion as people that don’t look well may mistake him for davidylan
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by fakedavid: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
uchetobi:

davidylan and davidylan@yahoo.com is too similar for my liking, seun shouldn’t have permitted this, because davidylan is an intelligent and well articulated person, this just brings a lot of confusion as people that don’t look well may mistake him for davidylan

Loud mouth - who ask you question?
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by Busta(f): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
uchetobi:

davidylan and davidylan@yahoo.com is too similar for my liking, seun shouldn’t have permitted this, because davidylan is an intelligent and well articulated person, this just brings a lot of confusion as people that don’t look well may mistake him for davidylan

I second that!
Re: Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me by olulu(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
she wants u? but da question is do u want her da bad to lose ur job?
hey, no pussy is worth losing ur life, job or money for man. kiss tongue wink
but if i was in ur shoes, i will go for it, life is all about risks. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor / Video:-watch These Are Sexing... / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.