Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy (38882 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Newsmic: 11:07am On Jan 29
G
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by EmekaA125(m): 11:07am On Jan 29
Ndi ara.
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Newsmic: 11:08am On Jan 29
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by blesboi(m): 11:13am On Jan 29
wahala don climb bike ...
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by JuanDeDios: 11:14am On Jan 29
Zonefree:
Why's Tinubu taking time to proscribe skit makers as terrorist? embarassed
Same thing I've been wondering. They should be on every international no-fly list.
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by zoghys: 11:14am On Jan 29
Newsmic:
Sugar daddy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGnESG4X584?si=xdcofHczU3C8jyAV
Mokason288:

Looks realistic to me

Its more of a skit. Why will anyone slap me while interviewing her and I go still remain there they ask headless questions.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Kingsley67: 11:14am On Jan 29
Wonders shall never end
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by JustPowerApps(m): 11:16am On Jan 29
The sugar mummy should do anything possible to claim her mandate cool grin grin The slap though, looks scripted

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by FireUpNow(m): 11:18am On Jan 29
Big lie
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:19am On Jan 29
RIP in advance to both of them
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by gfelo(m): 11:20am On Jan 29
grin
Zonefree:
Why's Tinubu taking time to proscribe skit makers as terrorist? embarassed
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by jaxxy(m): 11:23am On Jan 29
how much did she spend on him to say all this nonsense?
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Basicend: 11:23am On Jan 29
If it is a woman that made you as a man and not your own huzzles or God, just know that you are finished, even from the beginning.

Coz the day you offend her, your own has finished.
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by SirLakes: 11:24am On Jan 29
Nairaland giving relevance to nonentities grin
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by NOwazobia: 11:25am On Jan 29
1001% Scripted.
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by VaginaAcademic: 11:27am On Jan 29
She no wan accept say her time done pass
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Ubdavis(m): 11:28am On Jan 29
That thing doesn't look real to me. Na acting
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Jan 29
Sigh... You idiots are beginning to use this social media to do and say all sorts of rubbish.
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by JealousCobra(m): 11:37am On Jan 29
BOSSkesh:
Iyaebe, iconicR and co in 10 years

😂

10 years not too far?
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Adakintroy: 11:41am On Jan 29
Always bring needless tension between the genders.
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Artscollection: 11:43am On Jan 29
Nigerians and mumu skit!!! YouTube n fb should stop supporting stupidity!
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Mokason288(m): 11:46am On Jan 29
zoghys:

Its more of a skit. Why will anyone slap me while interviewing her and I go still remain there they ask headless questions.

Watch it closely
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Myer(m): 11:52am On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Staged and scripted undecided
That slap doesn't look scripted! Poor girl, the hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by bet9ja(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29
To all ye people looking for rich women up and down. This is what the future holds for you.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by MightySparrow: 12:22pm On Jan 29
He don use gbola scatter grandma's brain,.enter one chance.

Journalist self chop hot slap.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by MightySparrow: 12:23pm On Jan 29
Journalistic self chop hot slap
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by BABANGBALI: 12:24pm On Jan 29
It's good to have a very sweet prick.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by zoghys: 12:26pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:

Watch it closely

Well I may be wrong, just my gut feeling
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Mokason288(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29
zoghys:

Well I may be wrong, just my gut feeling

I understand you

Buh I’m certain that the best actors and best directors in Nigeria can’t be this realistic

The woman in the video was in pain

The slap she gave wasn’t scripted…

I know this because I’ve seen this video several times before now
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Mopolchi: 12:52pm On Jan 29
This one na mad woman
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Ttipsy(f): 5:39pm On Jan 29
When I watched this video I can’t stop laughing
Re: Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy by Ttipsy(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29
Mopolchi:
This one na mad woman
haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.