Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation (10354 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by tollyboy5(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29
Frankofor10:
This is very sad,one of the bad sides of African culture.i am in a big mess guys.assist me..0035..325979..access bank
It is not my culture don't generalize igbo culture
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by Kennyswag: 12:37pm On Jan 29
If i should spill the kind of hate i have for this tribe on this thread, nairaland will be shut down.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by EmekaA125(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29
Christlike01:
If after reading this and you still wonder why Igbo women run after Yoruba men e.g Mrs Betty Akeredolu,Mrs Adetokunbo (Giannis mother), Mrs Rhodes (Chinedu's(GRV) mother),etc,you need to check yourself into a nearby MFM church for a serious deliverance !

Can you imagine how those lazy,wicked men are maltreating and depriving that poor woman and her children of their inheritance!
Lol. Thank God Igbo men are sticking to Igbo women. Better that way.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by EmekaA125(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29
DavidEsq:
FIDA and their usual nonsensical approach to such matters cannot cease to surprise me because they are an association of dumb persons dressed in lawyer's robes. This is both a criminal and civil matter, yet FIDA is claiming it is strictly a family issue. How? Maybe the widow should be killed first before they pore through the law books to find the liability of her late husband's siblings? Didn't the Court of appeal in NZEKWU v. NZEKWU hold that such practices or acts are against the rights of a widow and her children? How on God's green earth would FIDA now claim it is strictly a family matter? What a sorry sight for an association.
Take up the matter if you have the capacity and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by EmekaA125(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29
Bobloco:

The issue of big bride prices is relative.

Most families collect little or nothing as bride price; they will implore you, the intending groom, to settle the kindred or village men and women.

What is wrong with burying a woman in his husband's community or compound?
That guy wey you quote dey smoke meth. Waste of time replying him.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by EmekaA125(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29
Christlike01:
Why is it that anything that has to do with land always makes these hinterland bushpeople go gaga ?!
Lol
Who you ask this question??
Okponu jati jati oniranu oloshi omo irankiran gbogbowon.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by EmekaA125(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29
Christlike01:

Will you shut your faecal ogiri smelly trap up there,Igbo land tenure my foot ! Why don't you tell us exactly what's complex about your tiny 5 acres of erosion ravaged land ?!

Lol,you honestly think we don't know why land issue is a matter of life and death in your jungle ? Take a look below :

*Anambra = 4,844 square kilometers
*Imo. = 5,530 square kilometers
*Abia. = 6,320 square kilometers
*Enugu. = 7,161 square kilometers
*Ebonyi. = 5,670 square kilometers

TOTAL = 29,525 square kilometers

*Oyo state = 28,454 square kilometers
!

Before you go any further with your "complex Igbo land tenure" yeye theory,above is the real reason why una dey go gaga because of land in your jungle! See the person who is talking about education,someone whose people were still walking around buttnaked as recent as 1930s ! You and your people need that education more,Chinedu !
Where develop for Oyo State littered with old ancient houses with no toilet facility?? Just shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say. I know Oyo like the back of my palm so chill.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by EmekaA125(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29
Christlike01:

Will you shut your faecal ogiri smelly trap up there,Igbo land tenure my foot ! Why don't you tell us exactly what's complex about your tiny 5 acres of erosion ravaged land ?!

Lol,you honestly think we don't know why land issue is a matter of life and death in your jungle ? Take a look below :

*Anambra = 4,844 square kilometers
*Imo. = 5,530 square kilometers
*Abia. = 6,320 square kilometers
*Enugu. = 7,161 square kilometers
*Ebonyi. = 5,670 square kilometers

TOTAL = 29,525 square kilometers

*Oyo state = 28,454 square kilometers
!

Before you go any further with your "complex Igbo land tenure" yeye theory,above is the real reason why una dey go gaga because of land in your jungle! See the person who is talking about education,someone whose people were still walking around buttnaked as recent as 1930s ! You and your people need that education more,Chinedu !
Land in SE is golden and of more value than the entire Oyo and SW except Lagos. Yorubaland has more of unoccupied empty bush than SE. You can go and be competing with North in having unoccupied lands. Okponu jati jati oniranu oloshi omo irankiran gbogbowon.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by Telltruth123: 1:46pm On Jan 29
EmekaA125:

Land in SE is golden and of more value than the entire Oyo and SW except Lagos. Yorubaland has more of unoccupied empty bush than SE. You can go and be competing with North in having unoccupied lands. Okponu jati jati oniranu oloshi omo irankiran gbogbowon.
Emeka but what your brothers did to that widow and their brothers' children is very bad.
You will not be happy if they did samething to your mother and sisters.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by EmekaA125(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29
Telltruth123:

Emeka but what your brothers did to that widow and their brothers' children is very bad.
You will not be happy if they did samething to your mother and sisters.
Nobody said what they did to the widow was good but the guy left the content of the message and be measuring dick with SE. Oyo State that's full of old ancient houses is what he's using to compare Igboland with modern apartments.
Re: Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation by KayB: 6:15pm On Jan 29
The ill gotten fund they are using to develop Lagos abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Here Again / For The Married Folks: What Happens When The Novelty Wears Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.